• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/10/09 – FIFA 10 Demo (EU)

DoomGyver

So what PSN games are coming out in the next 6 months that are must haves?

I know pixeljunk shooter is coming.. and it looks okay. Trine really isn't my thing but it looks good. What else?

Razorskin

----- ------
Full Recovery said:

I know pixeljunk shooter is coming.. and it looks okay. Trine really isn't my thing but it looks good. What else?

Critter Crunch
Trine
Castle Crasher
Braid

EDIT:
Dead Nation

Moobabe

Razorskin said:
Fifa 10 demo sounds nice. The LBP demo is just in time for the GOTY edition.

You need to stop posting! Whenever I see your avatar I lose about 2 minutes of my life watching that girl's face.

kassatsu

Banned
Full Recovery said:

Gravity Crash
Critter Crunch
Dead Nation

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Snuggler said:
On that note, I'm a 22 year old male...why the fuck would I care about OMG PSP!

Uh, for the same reason that as a 22 year old male I give a fuck about the PSP? Emulators/PSP RPGs/etc. etc.

Oh and PSX RPGs on the go.

Wait, read wrong. Shit, that OMG PSP ad is the girls game too PSP Lilac shit. Whatever, it's an ad. Ignore it.

Dedication Through Light said:
I hope we get more dynamic themes this week, and maybe they could give us some Disgaea 2 DLC...

D2 DLC is not going to happen for at least a week or so (hopefully a month), it'd be ridonkeyulous to release DLC same week as launch.

Massa

Full Recovery said:

Besides what's been mentioned... echoshift.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Then this week is the demo week.

Will have loads of fun with FIFA 10 and will finally get a chance to try LBP.

netguy503

Brazil said:
Then this week is the demo week.

Will have loads of fun with FIFA 10 and will finally get a chance to try LBP.

No! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will come out this week. It's supposed to come out in September for the PSN and the last few weeks of this month is filled with Trine and Fallout 3 DLC and MAYBE critter crunch. It will NOT want to compete with that. BELIEVE!!!

Usually PSN has 1 featured game a week (them merits of that game are in the eyes of the purcaser) and then a bunch of crap.

netguy503

And Castle Crashers hasnt been given a date either. Those people up thread who say we will see it in six months are taking a BIG leap of faith.

Razorskin

----- ------
netguy503 said:
And Castle Crashers hasnt been given a date either. Those people up thread who say we will see it in six months are taking a BIG leap of faith.

Hope is a good thing.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Razorskin said:
Does Cool Boarders 4 sound good to you?
zunsbt.jpg

Christopher said:
I thought Turtles in Time isn't coming to PSN until November where did you guys get this news?

An internal Microsoft memo stated that Turtles in Time had a 30 day window of exclusivity on XBLA. That may be where they're getting the idea that it's supposed to be out now.

shagg_187 said:
Cool Boarders 2/3 are fucking awesome! Fuck the haters! It's the freaking THPS2/3 for Snowboarding.

Damn right they are! :D Loved them back in the day. How is #4 btw? Never bought or played that one...

kassatsu

Banned
hk.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week.

THEMES & WALLPAPERS

► Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081
○ Theme 1
○ Theme 2

has anyone been able to find PSN cards in europe so far?

in the PS site it says they're coming september, wondering if they're already available somewhere...

Hoping for our 1st dynamic theme here in UK, we'll probably just get the lbp theme. Good time for the lbp demo though, it's just re-entered the UK charts, a demo should give it some extended legs.

CAVE343

TwIsTeD said:
me wants some trine.....some more psone classics would work for me too

Give me Metal Gear Solid Sony!!
ps. Why isn't it out in EU land, it's been out like ages in the US

netguy503

bad-joey said:
Give me Metal Gear Solid Sony!!
ps. Why isn't it out in EU land, it's been out like ages in the US

Man, and just a few months ago to think I never thought I'd hear a statement like that. Warms my heart :)

Volcynika

NISA putting some old PSP games on the PSN soon

I also want to let you know that NIS America will release our past PSP titles, such as Prinny, Disgaea, Blade Dancer, and more, on PSN in the coming weeks. They will be available between $4.99 and $12.99 during the sales week (October 1st to 7th.) They are all 50% off, so don’t miss this chance to get them if you haven’t gotten these titles yet!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/09/disgaea-2-ships-today-other-classic-psp-titles-re-releasing/

netguy503

kassatsu said:
US Playstation twitter has Trine coming out this week.

NOOOOO!! That definitely means no Turtles In Time this week. :(

Unless Playstation breaks a three year and running pattern which I highly doubt.

Volcynika said:

Awesome news is awesome. Just a warning though, do not go near Generation of Chaos or Spectral Souls. Although there may be some hope for Spectral Souls played off a memory stick since its major flaw was the 10 seconds of load time for each line of dialog in the game. If it gets cut down to < 1sec by being on a memory stick it may be playable.

Edit:

Every single one of you had better get Prinny. Best game on PSP HANDS DOWN.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Prinny had better be cheap for me to consider getting it, considering the demo was damn hard with the stupid jump mechanic.

Disgaea 2 doesn't work with CFW PSPs currently, so I'm passing.

Top Bottom