• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

This 100% Frieza fight is stupid and not remotely fun. Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to break a vital mechanic and let you hope luck is on your side?!

the board game parts of the game move double speed now.

holy shit the fight animations on 2x are 60 fps now WOW

Ok that's pretty handy. I'm guessing JPN had it already but I never noticed it somehow.

J4g3r

I think I'm giving up on Future Gohan Medals...

I've used 5 full stamina bars and not a single drop, 3 Senzu Beans every time.

I think I'm giving up on Future Gohan Medals...

I've used 5 full stamina bars and not a single drop, 3 Senzu Beans every time.

Well, I'd say "don't give up" but that shit is pretty bad. The drop rate is bad enough that I actually clicked the info tab a couple times JUST to make sure I had the right stage and that it actually dropped there.

Hey guys,

My soul is still in good shape with One Piece Treasure Cruise, so i'd like to play Dokkan Battle too ! Is Golden Frieza : Golden Emperor a good roll for starters or should i aim for something else ? Thanks !

hqdefault.jpg

MisterMac

Hey guys,

My soul is still in good shape with One Piece Treasure Cruise, so i'd like to play Dokkan Battle too ! Is Golden Frieza : Golden Emperor a good roll for starters or should i aim for something else ? Thanks !

I'd wait two weeks for the 150 DLs Celebration. You'll start with a bunch of stones and a banner with all the best cards in the game will be up.

I wouldn't settle for anything other than

PHY LSSJ Broly
AGL Super Vegito
STR Omega Shenron
TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks
INT Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed)

And if it were me I'd reroll til I got one of the above and 1-2 solid cards of their same color.

I'd wait two weeks for the 150 DLs Celebration. You'll start with a bunch of stones and a banner with all the best cards in the game will be up.

I wouldn't settle for anything other than

PHY LSSJ Broly
AGL Super Vegito
STR Omega Shenron
TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks
INT Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed)

And if it were me I'd reroll til I got one of the above and 1-2 solid cards of their same color.

Perfect, i'll wait for the celebration then, and i'm taking notes of what you said regarding the characters to look after. Thanks !

They might be playing strike missions with team cost limit. Unless it's middle finger Yamcha then they are trolling.

Nah, it's usually UR with a cost close to 30 or so. But I guess you may be right. Still annoying. People with SA10 TUR Goku Black are hard to find, even with refresh. On top of that, it's the only way I found to do the Goku Black event without him.

Meneses

Bah gawd, the fast movement on maps and the optimisation made to load times are a very welcome addition to the game! O.O

Yeah, movement is good, even though I still get an annoying "delay" when picking up certain things like coins and maybe question marks, for some reason.

Haven't noticed any improved load times, though :(

MiTYH

This.... is going to take some getting used to.

*starting Picollo SS medal stage*
Me: Hm, no Buuhan friends. Ah well I'll stick with Gogeta friend then and tough it out
*stages loads*
Me: WAIT WHAT ABOUT FRIEND REFRESH ah goddamnit....

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm really hoping the 6-odd single pulls I've foolishly done on black banner with absolutely no results will translate to good luck on the VB banner.

denebj

Neo Member
uuuhhh The drop rate for TEQ piccolo is horrible :-/ How am I suppose to raise LR Piccolo to 20 when there is one drop every 300-400 stamina and it is a 50% chance *sigh* ...That's ridiculous

Aurizen

Did 2 more singles got ssr phy champa and sr str buutenks...not too awful I guess..
broolllllyyyy??? :'[
I recently got PHY Champa. I need recent SSR units since I haven't gotten new units since mid last year. I got 350 stones saved to get SSB vegeto and hopefully a bunch more when I multi summon that day.

This.... is going to take some getting used to.

*starting Picollo SS medal stage*
Me: Hm, no Buuhan friends. Ah well I'll stick with Gogeta friend then and tough it out
*stages loads*
Me: WAIT WHAT ABOUT FRIEND REFRESH ah goddamnit....

Meanwhile I'm like Buuhan, where are you Buuhan?! -refresh-. BUUUUUUUUUHAAAAAAAAAAAN!

uuuhhh The drop rate for TEQ piccolo is horrible :-/ How am I suppose to raise LR Piccolo to 20 when there is one drop every 300-400 stamina and it is a 50% chance *sigh* ...That's ridiculous
Apparently LR Piccolo is more of a tank than an offense. Him at SA20 isn't spatacular. You can do SA20 if you really want to though

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I was browsing some cards on dokkan wikia and I saw that the valetine's day bulma got a pretty beastly dokkan lol, are those cards coming on global?

Decided I was going to do 5 yolo pulls on JPN since I only have 5 TEQ UR units. Was hoping for any TEQ to bolster my team. First pull nets me Godtenks.

Now I don't know if I call it a day or do 4 more since one of those UR is a lame freebie.

MisterMac

Decided I was going to do 5 yolo pulls on JPN since I only have 5 TEQ UR units. Was hoping for any TEQ to bolster my team. First pull nets me Godtenks.

Now I don't know if I call it a day or do 4 more since one of those UR is a lame freebie.

I'm doing my best to stop YOLO pulling on that banner. My TEQ selection is shit so I need to build a stone bank so I can pull on the INT New God whenever that comes.

I'm doing my best to stop YOLO pulling on that banner. My TEQ selection is shit so I need to build a stone bank so I can pull on the INT New God whenever that comes.

I was trying my best not to but I needed something to get the best use out of that new Neo god lead. I'm actually expecting to burn through all my stones in the coming banners since I've got 4 good units for INT and PHY and they're going to be the only two Neo Gods I don't have. I'm planning to go all in.

nowarning

Did a few singles and ended up getting Black, just working through the event to dokkan him now. LR Androids and LR Piccolo coming along nicely, drop rate on the SR Piccolo is pretty bad though

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Ooh nice. Just got 4 cards in 3 runs to finish max'ing the super on the free teq super buu. Next time Gotenks rolls around my teq team will be in pretty good shape to farm up 77 more medals for the androids.

Aurizen

How do you guys defeat Black Goku? I can't beat him on the 2nd stage. I don't have good units but i beat him no problem on the 1st stage.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Even with the Dismal Future link between Black and Trunks, PSY Near Maximuming Broly's double attack, Normal difficulty Freiza quest Boss battle can still withstand that amount of damage in one turn?!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Arrrammis

How do you guys defeat Black Goku? I can't beat him on the 2nd stage. I don't have good units but i beat him no problem on the 1st stage.

I have a really stacked mono-STR team, so I can't really offer too much advice. But since there's no special mechanics for this one, damage blockers and stunners help a lot if you don't have high enough damage to burn him down.

Aurizen

I have a really stacked mono-STR team, so I can't really offer too much advice. But since there's no special mechanics for this one, damage blockers and stunners help a lot if you don't have high enough damage to burn him down.

So a Mono STR is the way to go? even his TEQ form?

Yep but I don't know your team so I can't really recommend what type to take. But really all types work on this event with INT being the worst type to use while STR is the best type to use. The TEQ form is pretty easy even if you're using AGL.

Edit: Also just completed the medals and dokkaned my black. Now to move onto the broly story event.

Anoregon

I actually just gave the Black fight a try with my STR team desptie not having Black. Yeah, STR is the way to go. I only had to use 2 heal items, it was pretty easy. The combination of type advantage, Omega tanking, and STR being loaded with defense-down supers makes it pretty much perfect for Black.

Aurizen

I actually just gave the Black fight a try with my STR team desptie not having Black. Yeah, STR is the way to go. I only had to use 2 heal items, it was pretty easy. The combination of type advantage, Omega tanking, and STR being loaded with defense-down supers makes it pretty much perfect for Black.

I haven't played in a long time so my mono STR team are pretty outdated. Not sure if they'll compete.

I'm trying to get a good INT for my main team. I got Gohan INT but I had him since day one... I need someone better. I hope the INT summon brings me someone good!

Edit: well I keep geting R in the INT summon... won't be summoning from there again. Moving to the Black Goku summon. hope to get a INT there.

yogloo

Does def down make any difference against him? I didn't notice anything .

Anoregon

I don't see any significant difference while playing with dual shenron.

I have 4 greater defense downs on my team - dual shenron plus Beerus and SSJ3 Goku. TBH I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes, but Gogeta was still doing 400k+ supers after a stack or two of the debuff on Black.

I just assumed they would be good since super high defense is Black's core gimmick.

Top Bottom