• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infinite Minigolf (from Zen Studios) has been removed from the Switch eShop

chronomac

As of this posting, it appears to be missing from the console eShop, at least in North America. It's page on the NOA site is gone too.

EDIT (5:37 PM CDT): The studio's responded via Twitter:
We do not know why Infinite Minigolf seems to have disappeared from the eShop in North America. We are investigating!

EDIT #2 (6:28 PM CDT): It was a rating change:
Infinite Minigolf had a change in ESRB rating and was removed temporarily from the eShop. We are patching the game. It will be back ASAP.

Robin64

Was this the game that was a blatant ripoff of another one?

Not really. It's just a cute little minigolf game.

I have it, not sure if anything is broken. It was a bit janky at launch, but server issues were ironed out.

Edit: It's still on the UK eShop, and available for purchase on the website.

Keinning

Was this the game that was a blatant ripoff of another one?

I mean, if you considered that, might as well consider every minigolf game released in the past 10 years "blatant ripoffs of older games", there's only so much you can do with the genre

chronomac

I have the game and am still able to launch it, play it and even go to the Course Browser and play user-submitted courses.

Mikaju

Just bought it in EU, just in case. Was mildly interested before because of Zen studios, now even more curious if it is being removed.

PSFan

I bought it on launch and haven't seen anything broken while playing it. It's a fun little mini golf game.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
They are aware and are trying to figure out why.

Fat4all

Banned
Hmm, I was considering buying it just last night.

It was either gonna be this or re-buying Severed, guess I'll go with Severed again for now.

Fat4all

Banned
more like finite

1BW4l2d.gif

I was gonna buy this yesterday but didn't because hot shots is coming soon

What's wrong with it haha

Save your money for hot shots.I own this game on xbox and It's bad.I dunno if these devs made the 360 mini golf games(loved those),but the MP in this one is trash.Also the way you level up to get items is stupid IMO.

I was thinking of getting this if it had motion controls. Haven't been able to confirm if it does but, I decided to get it anyway next time I got paid. Hope whatever issue caused it to disappear is resolved soon.

womp

Did they ever fix the online? It launched broken and after the NBA Playgrounds debacle I wasn't jumping on buying it.

Regiruler

Not really. It's just a cute little minigolf game.

I have it, not sure if anything is broken. It was a bit janky at launch, but server issues were ironed out.

Edit: It's still on the UK eShop, and available for purchase on the website.

Apparently I was thinking of Infinite Golf, which I remember because of Tom Vian (snipperclips dev) posting about it on his twitter.

Top Bottom