• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How can I help my girl get a bigger butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exercise will do wonders for your girl's ass. That is why dancers have such nice legs and ass, just simply for the sheer amount of workout they get. If she wasn't born with it, that is how to get and keep it. That and padded underwear if you don't want to work that hard.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
14xchtx.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Opiate said:
I'm not even sure how butts could not get bigger with exercise. I'm asking for a plausible mechanism here.

Gluteus are muscles. Obviously you can put fat over them -- just like you can put fat anywhere -- but the glutes are the largest muscles in the body. I have no idea why virtually every other muscle could be grown (significantly grown), but the glutes, the largest muscle, could not.

Exercising muscles (in the right way) makes them bigger. Can someone provide an explanation for why that would not be the case? Forgot Softball and Volleyball players for the moment, I'm just asking for cause and effect here.

There's a Brazilian girls tumblr page I visit and some of those girls obviously workout their legs like crazy and their buts are huge, you can tell the muscles definitly got really big. The thing is so will the thighs. But it can definitly get bigger like biceps can.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
leadbelly said:
I guess so. I was wondering if you could just strap weights to your buttocks. Kind of like buttock lifts. How would that work? I'm not sure.
I don't know why but this sounds hilarious.

leadbelly said:
Are we at the stage of butt replacement surgery or...?

Maybe that is a little further into the future leadbelly. Must not blow your cover...

Forget what I Just said. O.O
No, however suture-based butt lifts are growing in popularity.

icplww.jpg

squeezes the ass back into a tight ball.

Opiate

Congratulations, many of you can't listen. If you have genuine interest in continuing the exercise-related portion of this discussion, take it to the general fitness thread, located here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431741

I hope those getting banned for explicitly disobeying even after I placed the restrictions in bold lettering consider your sacrifices worth it. You died for the glory of butt gaf, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom