• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

Verelios

For all the candidates, remember that there may be Dusk actions like a pardon or override. Do not say shit after day end until Sophia(or another mod) has posted the final result.
You're salivating at the thought of killing another ordinay...for whatever reason

Lifeline

giphy.gif

Ha. I was expecting the vote counts to more exciting by now. Oh well.

Anyway, just wanna have a little heart to heart with the scum team. Much appreciated if you can NK me tonight, besides you owe me.

Sophia

404: flavor.txt not found. The page you are looking for may be temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

*clicks refresh*

The doorway out was opened now. The guards who were suppose to be watching it were nowhere to be seen. And there certainly weren't any medics, dead or alive.

Swamped grinned.

"We're free..." she began...

The others turned their heads to her, as her grin sprouted forth some diabolical laughter!

"We're free! Ahahaha!"

She started to run off to the door, knocked her pizza box on the floor. It spilled over, revealing a pizza with disgusting amounts of pineapple on it. Obscene really. It was more pineapple than pizza. Even if you liked Pineapple on Pizza, who would put THAT much on it?

As she hit the doorway, she spun around to the group, with a crazed look on her face.

"Killing SexyFish was totally worth it! And thank you to whoever hired that assassin. I was thinking I wasn't going to get out of here without getting caught..."

With that, Swamped spun back around, and bolted out the door.

However it didn't take long before a loud bang was heard from the hallway. Without hesitating, Retro and the others followed Swamped out the door to see what had just made that noise.

And out in the hallway, they saw the man in the skull mask, with his gun out, and Swamped's body on the floor.

"Oops.", murmured Retro.

Seems he had heard Swamped mention the part about killing SexyFish. He hadn't quite left the building yet.

He turned to the group, gave them one mysterious look, and proceeded to put away his pistol. And without a word from anyone, he calmly walked out the door.

It would seem not even fanatical love for Pizza could win against the murderous power of a gun.

Swamped has died!

The war to end all wars is here

Welcome to Pineapple Pizza Mafia.

You are the Pineapple Pizza Fanatic

You are aligned with the Mafia

When people enter your apartment, the smell of cheese and pineapple comes crawling out of the door. Like a plague, it infects other targets and paralyzes haters of Pineapple everywhere. Jars and cans of diced pineapples everywhere, for you to make Pineapple Pizza and eat it regularly. And of course, you only order from pro-Pineapple Pizza joints!

You are a Roleblocker. Once per night, you may attempt to hand a player a slice of Pineapple Pizza with the command Tasty:<player> If successful, your target will be unable to perform any actions that night.

Once per night, your team may submit the Mafia factional kill with the command Kill: <player>

You may not roleblock and submit the factional kill on the same night unless you are the last member of the Mafia remaining.

You may also vote on who to remove during the day phase.

You win when the Mafia make up the majority of players within the game.

Your scum teammates are: CENSORED BY THE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CLAN

The scum chat may be found here: CENSORED BY THE PINEAPPLE PZIZA CLAN

Good luck, and make Pizza lovers everywhere proud!

Day 2 has ended

Night 2 ends in:

pin_1495832400.png

Please get your commands in two hours before day starts.

Sophia

Effective immediately, timetokill will be replacing 30yearsofhurt

Also, as a reminder

Attention please.

We have recieved an unusually high number of drop out/replacement requests for this game. Let me very publicly say, we are out of replacements. We've been out of replacements. We've been digging for replacements.
Please, please, please think very hard before you contact Sophia and ask to be replaced. It's not that simple, even when we do have replacements. Having been a replacement myself, I can tell you that the person who steps in for you has a hard job, jumping in and going over pages and pages of posts in order to begin playing.
Honestly, we are nearing the point where modkills are going to be easier than replacements, and that's going to suck for whichever team is affected.
Please think very carefully before you PM Sophia. If you have an emergency and can no longer play, of course we will do our best to help. If you are making the decision out of frustration, I encourage you to step away from the game, get a drink, and come back in a couple of hours. If you still can't take it, come talk to me or Sophia.

Thank you for your time. Carry on.

DAY 2 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Swamped (8)
LaunchpadMcQ 650 1670
Lifeline 657 748
isaacnukem 851 855
isaacnukem 855
Lifeline 911 1134
Darryl 1143
Lifeline 1144 1318
Blargonaut 1583 1700
acohrs 1600
Dr. Worm 1637
Palmer_v1 1667 1875
LaunchpadMcQ 1824 1948
Palmer_v1 2108 2115
LaunchpadMcQ 2109
Burbeting 2110
Palmer_v1 2138
Natiko 2156

acohrs (6)
hey_monkey 910 1886
SkyOdin 1056
Natiko 1225 1943
Blargonaut 1226 1245
Swamped 1264 1651
StanleyPalmtree 1598
Blargonaut 1700 1749
Lifeline 1706 2154
BlackBuzzard 2038
Verelios 2086
Blargonaut 2091
Natiko 2094 2156
hey_monkey 2097
Palmer_v1 2115 2138

LaunchpadMcQ (1)
Swamped 1668
Lifeline 1673 1706

isaacnukem (1)
hey_monkey 858 910
WhereAreMahDragonz 885
Palmer_v1 1494 1531

30yearsofhurt (1)
Palmer_v1 1558 1667
Burbeting 1849 2110
Palmer_v1 1875 2108
hey_monkey 1886 1944
Natiko 1943 2094
LaunchpadMcQ 2064 2109
Nomadic Sparks 2112

Burbeting (0): Darryl 697 1143

BlackBuzzard (0): Dr. Worm 640 1477, SkyOdin 708 791, Lifeline 1318 1673

oreomunsta (0): BlackBuzzard 872 1071

Natiko (0): acohrs 960 1600, Blargonaut 1245 1583

Dr. Worm (0): Palmer_v1 659 778, BlackBuzzard 1071 2038

Blargonaut (0): Palmer_v1 778 1015, 30yearsofhurt 1198 1525, Blargonaut 1204 1218

WhereAreMahDragonz (0): Lifeline 748 911

Palmer_v1 (0): Blargonaut 849 1019, LaunchpadMcQ 1670 1679, Blargonaut 1892 2091, Verelios 1933 2086, hey_monkey 1944 2097, LaunchpadMcQ 1948 2064

StanleyPalmtree (0): Palmer_v1 1018 1494, Burbeting 1130 1849, Lifeline 1134 1144

No active vote for Day 2: 30yearsofhurt (has previously voted), Lifeline (has previously voted)

Day 2 Postcount: 30yearsofhurt 26, acohrs 62, BlackBuzzard 50, Blargonaut 105, Burbeting 91, Darryl 57, Dr. Worm 81, hey_monkey 181, isaacnukem 13, LaunchpadMcQ 140, Lifeline 158, Natiko 72, Nomadic Sparks 8, Palmer_v1 203, SkyOdin 77, StanleyPalmtree 24, Swamped 38, Verelios 50

10 votes for majority

Sophia

"We should see what's happening outside. Everyone, follow me." called Retro.

Walking out, they walked into a scene of disaster.

The great city of GAFia was no longer merely in turmoil. It was straight up on fire. Chaos erupted in the streets as anarchy spread. The war against Pineapple Pizza had escalated, and now people were openly attacking others in the streets. The Hamburger and Grill Fast Food Joint had it's sign fallen over! The auto mechanic's place was going up in flames! Ynnny's apartment block had a giant ape smashing windows on it!

Within seconds of the group stepping out, Ouro sped by in a fancy vehicle, as he hauled ass out of the city. Seconds later, a large mob was forming at the stairs leading up to the conference building.

"WE WANT ANSWERS!" yelled one member of the crowd.

"GIVE US THE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CLAN MEMBER~!" screamed another.

Before Retro could open his mouth, a large hatchet went flying into the group. Retro quickly dodged out of the way, but the person behind him wasn't so lucky.

Natiko stood there for a few seconds, the hatch straight in his skull, before he went face forward into the ground.

He was dead.

"Go back inside, quickly! Now! NOW!" yelled Retro at the top of his lungs. The crowd proceeded to swarm Natiko's body, as the group barely made it within the halls. Barricading the doorway, Retro and the others could hear the sounds of punching and banging on the doors and windows.

However, seconds later, it stopped.

A female voice could be heard from outside.

"Retro? You there? >.<;;" squeaked the female voice. It was YesNOnoNOYes. "They only want the Pineapple Pizza supporters. Figure out who they are and send them out, and they'll agree to a safe passage for the rest of you..."

Retro gulped. Him and the others turned to look at each other. Who among them was a supporter of Pineapple Pizza? And was it wise to turn them over to an angry mob; to their assured deaths? Too many had already died in the name of this silly conflict anyhow...

Natiko has died.

The war to end all wars is here.

Welcome to Pineapple Pizza Mafia.

You are the Guy Who Likes Ham Pizza (But Not Pineapple!)

You are the Town Miller

For some reason, ham is quite frequently associated with Pineapple. It's your favorite topping, but everywhere you go you're accused of being a dirty evil pineapple lover. But you really just want to enjoy your own personal preference in peace...

You will return guilty results to any successful investigation attempts made on you.

You may vote on who to remove during the day phase.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Good luck, and make Pizza lovers everywhere proud!

Day 3 begins

Majority is 9

Day 3 ends in:

blu_1496091600.png

I'd like to thank god, the Academy, my mother, and the mafia for not night killing me so I can say some things.

First, Natiko is the real motherfucking MVP for saving the vote. WAY TO GO. (I had this pre-prepared so now fake edit for DAMN, RIP NATIKO, WE HARDLY APPRECIATED YOU AND YOU SAVED THE DAY)

Second, I was wrong and I feel DUMB because I should have known better. I SAID Swamped was being defensive and not really scum hunting and I ignored my own damn observation. I just had a hard time with the vote thing but I was wrong and I learned and I'm sorry. I should have known. I should have known. I should have known. I went back and looked at my own posts and kicked myself.

I'm also sorry to Palmer, conditionally, because I can't say for sure who or what he is, but I'm sorry anyhow, because--

I was a cop. I say was because I had two shots and they're gone so now I'm basically vanilla. I got a green check on someone d1 but I don't know if I should say outright, though I did seed several hints d2. Last night, I waffled. I was afraid if I checked someone I aligned with and they were green I wouldn't be believed, but I wasn't harboring major suspicions on anyone really pushing the Swamped vote, just smaller ones. I knew no one would believe me if I checked Palmer and he was red. So I checked Blarg, since I suspected him d1 and I was going along with what he was saying. If he was green, I wasn't going to speak up yet, but he's not. Unless the game is bastard, he's not aligned with town. He may be neutral. My results were just NOT TOWN.

hoho, poorly chosen. I still had some doubts about that guy.

Also, feeling pretty vindicated on that Swamped lynch.

I believed Palmer's line of reasoning at the end, so let's get this popping.

VOTE: timetokill

And I understand if there are people suspicious of me right now because I fucked up but that's why I wanted to get that out there ASAP so people have time to consider it before anything else goes down. But as for me:

vote: Blargonaut

Palmer_v1

So it's awesome that Swamped wasn't Vanilla, but we still ended up with 3 claimed with acohrs.

Would Swamped and BB BOTH claim vanilla if they were on the same scum team? That seems absurd, but they both basically checked out last phase for the duration.

Also, I'm unfortunately away from my PC until Sunday, so i won't be able to post as much as normal for a bit.

Burbeting

Banned
Outside of the hey_monkeys check, I think it was fairly worrysome yesterday, than Blarg originally voted for Swamped, then moved to Palmer. But after that, he moved to acohrs from Palmer, not back to Swamped. Why was that?

VOTE: Blargonaut

So it's awesome that Swamped wasn't Vanilla, but we still ended up with 3 claimed with acohrs.

Would Swamped and BB BOTH claim vanilla if they were on the same scum team? That seems absurd, but they both basically checked out last phase for the duration.

Also, I'm unfortunately away from my PC until Sunday, so i won't be able to post as much as normal for a bit.

four: you, BB, WAMD, acohrs.

Palmer_v1

Well, Stuff happened already as I posted.

Town is in good condition to follow Monkey's red check. If it's bullshit, we can get Monkey tomorrow and still be on track.

Vote: Blargonaut

Told everyone to kill him D1! He did a much better job hiding D2 though.

And we have a lot of answers now, helpfully. We know what happened with Lifeline, at least, and I'm guessing then that SF was the kill and LL was just roleblocked because his shots in the dark were not completely wrong. We should go back and look at Natiko's other reads and posts, since I doubt he was targeted just because of the miller claim.

I'd like to thank god, the Academy, my mother, and the mafia for not night killing me so I can say some things.

First, Natiko is the real motherfucking MVP for saving the vote. WAY TO GO. (I had this pre-prepared so now fake edit for DAMN, RIP NATIKO, WE HARDLY APPRECIATED YOU AND YOU SAVED THE DAY)

Second, I was wrong and I feel DUMB because I should have known better. I SAID Swamped was being defensive and not really scum hunting and I ignored my own damn observation. I just had a hard time with the vote thing but I was wrong and I learned and I'm sorry. I should have known. I should have known. I should have known. I went back and looked at my own posts and kicked myself.

I'm also sorry to Palmer, conditionally, because I can't say for sure who or what he is, but I'm sorry anyhow, because--

I was a cop. I say was because I had two shots and they're gone so now I'm basically vanilla. I got a green check on someone d1 but I don't know if I should say outright, though I did seed several hints d2. Last night, I waffled. I was afraid if I checked someone I aligned with and they were green I wouldn't be believed, but I wasn't harboring major suspicions on anyone really pushing the Swamped vote, just smaller ones. I knew no one would believe me if I checked Palmer and he was red. So I checked Blarg, since I suspected him d1 and I was going along with what he was saying. If he was green, I wasn't going to speak up yet, but he's not. Unless the game is bastard, he's not aligned with town. He may be neutral. My results were just NOT TOWN.

So Blarg... why did you want to divide the Swamped votes...?

hmm.

VOTE: Blargonaut

SkyOdin

I thought you were breadcrumbing the cop role a little too heavy-handedly yesterday, hey_monkey, and I was worried that you would be lynched last night as a result. I'm glad you lived long enough to claim! (Yes, I suspected that you were a cop. No, I wasn't going to announce that fact publicly.)

I was going to start today by voting for blarg anyways. This just makes things easier. Give me a sec to quote my rationale.

Palmer_v1

four: you, BB, WAMD, acohrs.

WAMD is confirmed. I only mean the uncomfirmed claims.

So aside from the blargonaut thing, which seems pretty clear, does anyone actually think BB and Swamped could be on the same team, and both claimed vanilla in a role madness game?

I also think acohrs is pretty clear, considering he was the attempted bandwagon to dodge Swamped. Look closely at the people who had votes on him for most of yesterday.

Burbeting

Banned
And we have a lot of answers now, helpfully. We know what happened with Lifeline, at least, and I'm guessing then that SF was the kill and LL was just roleblocked because his shots in the dark were not completely wrong. We should go back and look at Natiko's other reads and posts, since I doubt he was targeted just because of the miller claim.

My guess is that Natiko's breaking of the tie yesterday more or less would have solidified him as a town read from today onwards. Unless acohrs is scum too, I guess.

My guess is that Natiko's breaking of the tie yesterday more or less would have solidified him as a town read from today onwards. Unless acohrs is scum too, I guess.

I think this, coupled with a lot of people believing the miller, and the more obvious target (Lifeline) being too risky if there were a protection role in play was what made them decide on Natiko.

I thought you were breadcrumbing the cop role a little too heavy-handedly yesterday, hey_monkey, and I was worried that you would be lynched last night as a result. I'm glad you lived long enough to claim! (Yes, I suspected that you were a cop. No, I wasn't going to announce that fact publicly.)

I was going to start today by voting for blarg anyways. This just makes things easier. Give me a sec to quote my rationale.

I'm wildly inexperienced being anything but just a plain ol' townie. In one of the live maf games I was a roleblocker and I didn't even know what it was. /embarrassedforever

Palmer_v1

Looks like Swamped's roleblocking action is what triggered Lifeline's innocent child, then?

Also yes. And only 1 death again, for now. In case it ends up being me, if/when another person gets day vigged, see if it corresponds to when WAMD died. It could be a delayed night action like what retro put in his first game, rather than a dayvig.

Also, somewhat surprised lifeline is still alive, tbh. I'm assuming scum expected doctor protection, and went for Natiko who was mostly town read as well. We should see what Natiko was onto, just in case.

Burbeting

Banned
I do hope LL will explain why he decided to create a tie just 1 minute before day end yesterday. And then that final post where he begged to be killed, too.

SkyOdin

k back

UNVOTE: Natiko

VOTE: Swamped

kEa8svz.gif

You're lying about being Poisoned?

Do you know what Dousing is?

So you're basically a 1-shot Bulletproof/Ascetic, is that it? And this saved you?

What did the Night-action PM you received informing you of this happening, say? Paraphrase it!

Did you hint at being Poisoned/Doused at any time Today BEFORE I brought it up? Did you breadcrumb that?

Did you breadcrumb your Role?

Do you know what breadcrumbs are?

Do you eat the crusts and ends of loaves?

Why were you so convinced that WAMD was scum/responsible for your "ailment"?

Did YOU assassinate WAMD? It's in Town's best interests if you claim responsibility if your mod-confirmed Town-ass backside actually did it yourself. Don't be leading us on a <FRUITLESS> hunt for the hunter if so. Because I can see a secret 1-shot Day-kill belonging to an Innocent Child UNLOCKING in your skill-tree, especially since your mod-confirmation was apparently TRIGGERED by someone visiting you last Night as you claim.
Pertinant post.

I mean, mafia knows who is not mafia, but we may have neutrals in play (and again, Blarg may be neutral but coupled with everything else, I suspect scum). Am I putting that person at risk if I clear them?

It would be a gamble. You're not safe if the Blarg lynch pans out, either; conversely, we don't know the alignment of the dayvig or whatever it is. If it's mafia, and maybe its delayed, you may not have a chance to clear them at all.

Burbeting

Banned
I mean, mafia knows who is not mafia, but we may have neutrals in play (and again, Blarg may be neutral but coupled with everything else, I suspect scum). Am I putting that person at risk if I clear them?

Well you do put up said person in most likely in the line of being night killed, but that's better than town not knowing the identity after you get flipped instead.

There is always the possibility of a godfather (scum who gets a green check), but since we already had a miller, that seems less likely.

Top Bottom