• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

Happy B day to the greatest of all time.

What an amazing image.

maxresdefault.jpg
This is better.

Auraela

Banned
still cant believe sky sports have a dedicated football channel with billboards in high streets saying never miss a game etc when they dont even show half of them, fucking stupid,

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
still cant believe sky sports have a dedicated football channel with billboards in high streets saying never miss a game etc when they dont even show half of them, fucking stupid,

Virgin have that "Every fan deserves every game".

Then why are we only get like 4 a weekend? And why are my team not on at all in October :mad:

DBT85

That's the FAs fault. Not allowed to broadcast 3pm matches in the UK in case it stops you going to Bumblefuck Warriors vs Shitehouse United in your local park.

Bewilders me how he still hasn't improved the defence. If anything he's weakened it by selling Sakho.

Sakho was never part of the equation at this point. The defense can have some good patches, but yeah we've needed more incoming for a while. I think Klopp hopes that the system is good and the players just need to learn it, though I am hoping he tries something different tomorrow.

DBT85

Oh come on, we look way better than under Rodgers, it actually feels like we're going forward somewhat, even if we keep tripping up constantly.

Not seen the stats to compare, but you certainly look better going forward and its a worry I think for most teams.

The issue is that most teams should feel that they can score just as many against you if they get things right, indicated by your +1 GD across all comps so far this season.

Empty

love a good lolerpool but ridiculous how we've gone from klopp is a genius after the arsenal game, to klopp is actually useless in a couple of weeks

liverpool are now a very good counter-attacking side set for champions league football with one clear weakness. they won't challenge for the title because of idiotic transfer decisions regarding not having back up defensive targets to van dijik but they'll still do very well. fans should expect better and ask questions, but pundits acting like klopp has done a poor job are mad imo.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
love a good lolerpool but ridiculous how we've gone from klopp is a genius after the arsenal game, to klopp is actually useless in a couple of weeks

liverpool are now a very good counter-attacking side set for champions league football with one clear weakness. they won't challenge for the title because of idiotic transfer decisions regarding not having back up defensive targets to van dijik but they'll still do very well. fans should expect better and ask questions, but pundits acting like klopp has done a poor job are mad imo.

Bit hyperbolic mate

Syder

Liverpool have taken up the Arsenal mantle of on a good day being amazing to watch and looking like total world-beaters but you know a terrible defensive performance is just around the corner.

soft pen from Lewy there on first view? Wolves doing well defensively. Dude's gonna be called Penaldoski at this point. I'd prefer other ways of the team scoring ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
What a goal by Wolfsburg.

Ribery is really really poor. Honestly he has no place at Bayern, except for the name and his history at the club.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
never underestimate the shitiness of Ancelotti

Never

Come on. If it wouldn't have been for the poor keeper Bayern would have won easily. Plus he has to rotate, the toughest game in CL is next. Unfortunately Ribery is really shitty and Robben lasts only about 60-65 minutes. It's a rather unfortunate draw.

Top Bottom