• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will be the summer anthem?

• Thread starter Deleted member 81567
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone move this to the off-topic section?

lush

Lana Del Rey + ASAP Rocky - Ridin'

and

36459.jpg

"R U Ready"
"Bugg'n"
"Introducing...."
"Gooo"

lush

"Call Me Maybe" is old news, that shit's been killed already. A new jam will soon rise to take it's place.

How many threads are you going to make mr.egg? Within the last 7 days I have learned you love watermelon, like shitty groups like the black eyed peas, eat shitty cereal, and like nicki minaj.Just by threads you have made. And I'm sure I have missed a few. Are all of these actually thread worthy???

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
How many threads are you going to make mr.egg? Within the last 7 days I have learned you love watermelon, like shitty groups like the black eyed peas, eat shitty cereal, and like nicki minaj.Just by threads you have made. And I'm sure I have missed a few. Are all of these actually thread worthy???

I am sure you are qualified for backseat modding but I am going have to ask you to stop it

We Were Young is definitely the most overplayed song for this year so far here in Hawaii. I haven't seen a song get so much radio play here since "Like a G6", although Somebody That I Used To Know is definitely on the rise despite being a year old.

Koodo

Banned
yeah one platinum and one pretty certain to be platinum album is pretty fleeting..
What? Rotten Reloaded is already out of the Top 20 and it hasn't even been certified Gold. Platinum certification is as likely as a collaboration with Lil' Kim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom