• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your favourite night time drinks?

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Ive been adding a little bit of instant coffee to hot full fat milk, its really good.

Whats your favourite drinks after dinner and before bed?(that isnt alcohol)

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
That drink where you pour it on your forehead and let it run down your face to your mouth.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I enjoy black, green, and herbal tea before bed. I realize one shouldn't drink caffeine before bed, but for me it takes away the craving and I can somehow relax. That doesn't make much sense to the people I know. Bengal Spice is a good non caffeinated tea.

Teavana has some great teas, but they're all super expensive. I have their Gingerbread flavor and I enjoy that.

Osukaa

I always try to drink a cup of tea before I sleep while watching TV or whatever. Usually Green Tea is my go to drink but if I'm out ill drink whatever tea is available. Had a nice cup of chamomile tea about 30 minutes ago. Tea helps me sleep personally. Also Im guilty of sometimes drinking an ice cold can of Coke before bed lol. It hits the spot :)

Sosokrates

I always try to drink a cup of tea before I sleep while watching TV or whatever. Usually Green Tea is my go to drink but if I'm out ill drink whatever tea is available. Had a nice cup of chamomile tea about 30 minutes ago. Tea helps me sleep personally. Also Im guilty of sometimes drinking an ice cold can of Coke before bed lol. It hits the spot :)

Make sure the green tea is decaf or it Will keep u awake..

Osukaa

Make sure the green tea is decaf or it Will keep u awake..

I honestly don't know lol my friend always sends me bags of green tea from Japan and I just boil the leaves and drink it lol. It'll be a good question to ask though. But it hasn't given me any problems with sleeping so I guess I'm good. Also just wanted to say I love your avatar pic lol Socrates was my favorite of the whole movie :) the football scene always makes me laugh.

Sosokrates

I honestly don't know lol my friend always sends me bags of green tea from Japan and I just boil the leaves and drink it lol. It'll be a good question to ask though. But it hasn't given me any problems with sleeping so I guess I'm good. Also just wanted to say I love your avatar pic lol Socrates was my favorite of the whole movie :) the football scene always makes me laugh.

Yeah I find green tea not as strong caffeine wise as coffee or black tea.
Yeah sokrates was a funny guy lol, I was pretty certain no one would have the username SosoKrates lol.

BashNasty

Whats your favourite drinks after dinner and before bed?(that isnt alcohol)

Why did you add in the part about no alcohol? That just artificially limits the pool of true responses.

My favorite late-night drink it either a good tequila or whiskey, neat or with a rock or two. Second best is the old standby: beer. Generally either an IPA or a stout if I'm feeling festive.

Non-alcoholic is... water.

llien

Nothing beats good black tea with a lemon slice.
Coffee is situational (doesn't affect my sleep, but spouse complains)

Dunki

Nothing beats good black tea with a lemon slice.
Coffee is situational (doesn't affect my sleep, but spouse complains)

If I would do that I would not be able to sleep but tea is nice especially during the winter months.

Top Bottom