• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2017 |OT| The Weather's Hot and the Deals are Not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to have a list of games that (a) are hitting a new lowest price (b) of at least 66% off (c) listed in order of popularity. Anyone know of a tool like that?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
uh, the Steam Summer Sale cards appear in idlemaster? Is that a concern?

Not a concern, but you'll need to blacklist that appid otherwise it'll never move on

CHC

50% off TW3 expansion pass, should i buy?

lol i haven even completed the base game.

Have some leftover credits in my steam wallet.

Only if you want ~50 more hours of Witcher III content, most of which is of even higher quality than the base game.

YES, YOU DO

Big Nikus

Weird, Hollow Knight doesn't appear on sale on my end.
I really hope DQ Heroes is in, it's the only game I really wanted right now :(

Dinjoralo

None of the Pinball FX 2 tables are on sale... what the heck? Those always go on sale, come on! I was hoping to get more of those...

My goodness, they're really aiming for the whales with this sticker thing. You can't even trade them, if I'm reading the FAQ right. You can't even market them, if I'm reading the FAQ right. Dammit, nevermind.

Still, this is the most whale-y their "metagame" has ever been.

CHC

Yeah you people are fools if you aren't getting Dishonored II for 20 bucks.

Just make sure you have a decent PC and opt for high rather than ultra. Performance isn't the greatest but the game itself most certainly is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom