• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xero273

I'd like an invite to GAF's noob DOTA group, please.

Don't need an invite. It's a chat channel. When you log in to dota2, you notice there is a box on the center with peoples name next to it. That's the chat channel. Next to the chat channel should be a + sign. Click it and it'll ask you to join a channel. type in whatever that dota2 noob channel is.

BeesEight

I'd like an invite to GAF's noob DOTA group, please.

There isn't a group. When you load up Dota, just click on the plus button by the chat tab and scroll through until you find NeoGaf Noobs.

If they get the team stuff finished, we should totally make a Noob team and start stomping the low queue pool.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I know it's a bad idea to play Invoker as my first hero but he's too much fun. I can't help myself.

I have all ten spells memorized, but I almost never use Ice Wall, Alacrity and Forge Spirits for some reason.

JustinBB7

I know it's a bad idea to play Invoker as my first hero but he's too much fun. I can't help myself.

I have all ten spells memorized, but I almost never use Ice Wall, Alacrity and Forge Spirits for some reason.

All are great. Ice Wall slow is insane seriously. And Forge Spirits are great if you have enough points in Quas/Exort and get 2 of them, they can push towers pretty hard. (and lanes)

(Also I'd like a foursome with Queen Of Pain/Drow/Lina)

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
He's pretty easy to build. Generally, you need only boots (Phases or Power Treads) and a blink dagger. Drums would be nice as well, since they're giving you all around stats early on as well as slight speed boost. After blink you can go whatever you want. Aghs is nice, yet 16 sec duration of your ulti is more than enough for teamfights. You can go Necro3 and Assault Cuirass as well depending on the situation, it's all up to you.

I'd say you want drums before blink otherwise your mana is way to small.

Feels much more comfortable playing as Radiant and working towards the top of the screen. Why doesn't the perspective flip when you are playing as Dire? The only reason I could see for it not happening is for spectating purposes.

JustinBB7

Used Death Prophet for the first time yesterday. She's kinda easymode, huh?

DP is amazing and so underrated for some reason, her ult works on buildings as well and it pushes like crazy. That plus a nuke/silence and the highest movement speed in the game (with passive maxed and bot) I don't get why she's not picked more often in the current meta.

Conceptor

VGpDq.jpg
lol

DP is amazing and so underrated for some reason, her ult works on buildings as well and it pushes like crazy. That plus a nuke/silence and the highest movement speed in the game (with passive maxed and bot) I don't get why she's not picked more often in the current meta.

Yea man. It's unusual for me to feel perfectly comfortable with a hero on my first outting with them in a fairly competitive match. But yea, picked her because we needed someone to push the lane and went like 7/1/13 with her. Would have had more kills, but you know how teammates' eyes get round when they see someone about to die. Ulting people with 100 health and such. lol

kagete

Consistantly.

I have no idea how a man can have this many usable e-mail addresses for GAF.

I also have no idea what kind of sick obsession you'd have to have to try and keep worming back in.

You know what's awesomely funny? Renoir granted me write-access to the first spreadsheet and I noticed that he included a few emails I recognized like DrKirby's AND Meeru.

YOU CAN READ THIS CAN'T YOU!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom