• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The |OT| |OT|: Index & Volunteer & Coordinate & Collaborate [Read OP!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I'm missing something, no one's claimed Culdcept Revolt?

I'd hate to see it not get an OT, so I'll do it if no one else is.

Okay then:

Culdcept Revolt by purseowner (2nd October 2017)
Releases 3rd October

and

A Hat in Time by purseowner (2nd October 2017)
Releases 5th October

Edit: Due to issues surrounding A Hat in Time brought to my attention by Cerium, I concur that a dialogue needs to take place regarding whether or not it's appropriate to platform this game on GAF due to the JonTron controversy. Mod input would be appreciated.

Kindekuma

Banned
Mario and Luigi Super Saga OT goes up in like 2 days and I still don't have a witty title

My soul
b493b7dd288885215fcdf20c3bca6726.png

Nachos

Something came really recently, and I'll have to drop out of making the Etrian V OT.

I'll be halfway across the country for at least two weeks, and there's no way I'm going to be able to finish things before I leave this Friday.

TheMoon

Something came really recently, and I'll have to drop out of making the Etrian V OT.

I'll be halfway across the country for at least two weeks, and there's no way I'm going to be able to finish things before I leave this Friday.

Alright!

Code:
[B]Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth[/B] by [I][URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=259566"]Nachos [/URL][/I]([URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=239526041&postcount=5285"]June 7, 2017[/URL]) 
October 17, 2017

back on the table!

TheMoon

A Hat in Time by purseowner (2nd October 2017)
Releases 5th October

Edit: Due to issues surrounding A Hat in Time brought to my attention by Cerium, I concur that a dialogue needs to take place regarding whether or not it's appropriate to platform this game on GAF due to the JonTron controversy. Mod input would be appreciated.

any progress on this?

also, please take care of proper links next time. your post link was empty and your own name-profile link went to nemesis' page. please PM mods proactively, don't assume mods read everything and find your request for mod input!

Quick

Banned
page 1 -> CTRL+F "justice"

:D

please add the release date next time, as per the template in the OP. Nemesis didn't like googling everything for you and I don't either.

My mistake. I usually put in the release date, I blew it this time, sorry. 😬

And thanks for updating the thread.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Dumb question again:

Me and Star Wars GAF are planning to make a saga rewatch thread soon complete with discussion and all. Would that constitute as an OT?

Roo

That seems to fall more in line with a regular “Discussion” thread rather than a “OT” one but there’s no rule set in stone about it.

You should go with discussion thread but rest assured you won’t do wrong if you pick OT instead.

Quick

Banned
Dumb question again:

Me and Star Wars GAF are planning to make a saga rewatch thread soon complete with discussion and all. Would that constitute as an OT?

MCU-GAF made its own thread for a rewatch before Infinity War, if you mean making your own thread.

|OT| labels are just fancy thread title labelling, if you feel like adding that in.

omlet

I'll be working on it with some help from our CT folks.

Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth by omlet (14 October, 2017)
17 October, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom