• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Is it not possible to do more than five of the RoI quests in hard mode at the moment? I've done:

Download Complete
The Iron Tomb
The Plaguelands
King of the Mountain
The Walls Come Down

... but everything else with the RoI icon doesn't have a hard option. All others raid related?

Can you just run them multiple times? I'm assuming you're doing it for the RoI Record Book.

DjRalford

I know this may seem a stupid question, but can you actually get gauntlets or helmets from faction packages, or only chest armors? Last 6 armor packages I've opened turned out to be a chest piece and a class item. I think I should pray to RNGesus

Yes you can, I got a helmet from a DO package the other day, and some gauntlets from either vanguard or crucible packages.

Got Moonglow last week, Carrion this week. I think the game might be trying to tell me to take the ol Hawkmoon out of the vault. Haven't used it since Year 1 so I just might.

Whats up man, been awhile how you been?. If a spot is open give me a holler be more than happy to raid it up with some Gafers instead of majority of times lfg. I'm sure most know how much of a shit show that can be with ppl not listening/communicating arguments etc etc.
It's entertaining listening to alot of it sometimes but I've had my fill of hearing the bickering and ppl kicking others over and over just to spend 10 min to find another just to have them leave or be kicked as well this week in the 1 run I've done lol.

Indeed we keep it pretty laid back and like to have fun more than yell. Got to the last boss on my first couple tries with everyone underleveled, so it's nice now that we have higher level and can probably take him down.

If you are available, I think Thingonthefloor is as well then another on Discord said he would be I have to check his name. That means 2 more needed to complete a team.

darthbob

Bungie is investigating issue with Comitatus drops for players who have previously acquired the Dead Orbit faction ship, Kondratyuk's Escape.

cayhr5G.png

https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/781611375726436352

Thank god, it's about time. I recall hearing people putting the pieces together that folks who got the TTK DO ship couldn't get Comitatus to drop, happy to see something official come out.

JJShadow

Yes you can, I got a helmet from a DO package the other day, and some gauntlets from either vanguard or crucible packages.

Ty, you give me some hope at least! Both my helmet and gauntlets are holding back my LL a bit, it looks as if the game wouldn't want to make me progress at all haha

SpecX

Was watching the weekly update videos. Can't believe that Rocky imitation won over the We will Rise video. That was so well put together and something Bungie should use as promotional content.

DjRalford

Ty, you give me some hope at least! Both my helmet and gauntlets are holding back my LL a bit, it looks as if the game wouldn't want to make me progress at all haha

Yeah there's always something, I waited 2 days for a decent helmet and only got one after infusing a warlock helm I got from a exotic helmet engram.

Still trying to get a ghost above 360!

I hope/expect they'll do something about Engrams only dropping to 340. For people who don't have the time to play every day like me, levelling is just soooo slow.

EDIT: well look at that, it's in the BWU. Thanks Bungie!

Deku Tree

If the tempered mechanic is gone then how long is it gonna take to reach rank 5. Same amount of rep every day? Turn in your weekly bounties right away?

Is there still an alt buff?

figpc

Neo Member
I am looking for a warlock that needs to do the pulse exotic quest. Got a hunter and i am a titan. PSN name is the same as my name here.

DjRalford

If the tempered mechanic is gone then how long is it gonna take to reach rank 5. Same amount of rep every day? Turn in your weekly bounties right away?

Is there still an alt buff?

Eh, tempered is gone? I still have medallions dammit! I'll get no extra boost for them now.

JJShadow

Awww man, I wish the Bad Juju didn't use an exotic slot and could bring it with me more often, every time I pick it up from the Vault I have such a blast, one of my favs weapons in the game

DjRalford

Awww man, I wish the Bad Juju didn't use an exotic slot and could bring it with me more often, every time I pick it up from the Vault I have such a blast, one of my favs weapons in the game

It is awesome, I have a hopscotch with range and full auto but without that reload on kill it's just not the same.

Deku Tree

That prime weapon looks so complicated to get

It is very complicated but it's completely solved now. There are extensive guides and even calculators that solve the math problems for you in a second. Took my group five hours to do the whole thing.

I guess if you do it three times then you can get 3x 390 LL primaries.

Playing all these solo activites to reach 360+ light is time consuming. But the gameplay is so good, I am glad to be back playing some Destiny after a 6 month hiatus. Currently at 357 light, hope to get to at least 360 by the iron banner so I can join some trains. My grasp of malok and Hawksaw are still kings.

LifEndz

Damn, want to try the new raid blind, but most of my friends have done it.

I'm in the same boat. And the LFGs are pretty much all requiring experience and 370 light. I'm 363 and looking to run it, but I have no experience. Anyone feel like giving it a shot?

Top Bottom