• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

noshten

Wonder if Labor starts linking May and Trump a lot more in the upcoming weeks these types of things can stick to Tories. I don't see how UK leaders can justify seemingly having the same stance on climate change as Donald Trump who denies it even exists.

Labor can even cite recent reports on how controlling scare resources and climate change provide huge tools for terrorist recruitment:

Climate change will fuel terrorism recruitment, report for German foreign office says
“Terrorist groups are increasingly using natural resources – such as water – as a weapon of war, controlling access to it, and further compounding, and exacerbating resource scarcities,” Lukas Rüttinger writes in the report, titled Insurgency, Terrorism and Organised Crime in a Warming World.

jelly

May and Corbyn are being interviewed by Paxman tonight at 8pm on Channel 4, there is also questions from the audience. Corbyn is first, followed by May.

Chinner

Banned
May and Corbyn are being interviewed by Paxman tonight at 8pm on Channel, there is also questions from the audience. Corbyn is first, followed by May.
"Jeremy Corbyn, you are a terrorist sympathiser and are a fucking piece of shit. What do you have to say about this?"

"thersea may, what is your favourite colour? "

Etc.

jelly

"Jeremy Corbyn, you are a terrorist sympathiser and are a fucking piece of shit. What do you have to say about this?"

"thersea may, what is your favourite colour? "

Etc.

Nah, what do your shoes say about you and does that chain neckless mean you are strong and unbreakable like your polices.

Would you meet IS for tea Jeremy.

Uzzy

Tory candidate for Jo Cox's seat jokes 'We have not yet shot anybody'

The Tory candidate standing in Jo Cox MP’s former seat joked the campaign is going well as ‘we have not yet shot anybody’.

Dr Ann Myatt, running for election in Batley and Spen, made the comment during a hustings debate held for constituents to quiz each candidate before the vote on June 8.

Praising the event, she said: ‘We have here people of all faiths, we have here people from different parts of the community, and we have not yet shot anybody so that’s wonderful.’

PJV3

May is the last person I would want to negotiate the Brexit Deal, she seems to have lost it.

She will stroll into Brussels show her union flag nickers and they will crumble before her red, white and blue camel toe.

She is strong and she is stable unlike the coalition of chaos.

GOP UK... I mean UKIP said:
He also suggested the use of internment, which was used in Northern Ireland in the 1970s.
It would mean the government had the power to detain suspected terrorists indefinitely without trial.
"I think we've got to look at ways of ensuring that our people are safe, whether that is a return to control orders, whether that is tagging these people, who knows in the future maybe a return to internment," the UKIP leader said.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40086126

Yeah right. That's a great fucking wankdog policy right there. This is the real Project Fear. Fuck UKIP.
Utter cunt. If anyone deserves "internment" start here.

Jackpot

Banned
Theresa May accused of being ‘Donald Trump’s mole’ in Europe after UK tries to water down EU climate change policy.

tumblr_mrt6owZ4uG1rj8nzio1_400.gif

I saw that article but there's very little substance to it once you read the details.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Rumour has it one of the pollsters had a 4-point difference poll coming up tonight. From PoliticalBetting, normally a decent source if not infallible.

Amazing, the country is full of god damn trots.

Yeah, or the Tories are doing that badly - I think it's both.

The problem is methodology - it's very hard to tell from a headline poll figure, or even a cross-cut based on regional breakdowns - what is happening on the ground. I can be chirpy at Lib Dem prospects because I see poll data showing us up on 2015 in subsets of the overall data - London and the South - where we have by far the most possible gains this election. But that's still not enough clarity. Likewise the Tory strategy is to onboard millions of small c conservative "my Dad would be rolling in his grave if he knew I would vote Tory" Labour/UKIP voters. Those voters make up a huge chunk of the votebase in the North, for example.

The Lib Dems went up in vote share sharply in the council elections just gone, but we lost seats. Labour, I fear, are about to get slapped by the same phenomenon of FPTP.

Spaghetti

Rumour has it one of the pollsters had a 4-point difference poll coming up tonight. From PoliticalBetting, normally a decent source if not infallible.
30f8aba.gif

Incredible if true. Conservatives must be bricking it, as they've got a lot to lose even though they'll actually win in the end.

Zaph

The fucking cheek of the Tories claiming someone else will put "our jobs, living standards, and economic security at risk".

They played a game of chicken with all three and lost.

Micael

DBAg-S2XoAA74xe.jpg

CCHQ cheat sheet for later.

I see they are full steam ahead with verifiable false statements like the open borders and the nuclear disarmament which even if Corbyn doesn't agree its in the manifesto that they aren't doing it.

Also still loving the irony of admitting that brexit can be a disaster yet claiming its the party that caused it that is the right choice to lead it.

8bit

Knows the Score
Oh yeah, someone pointed out that May has a twitchy thumb. Keep an eye out if you're watching her on TV.

cjp

So has anyone bought Captain Ska's Liar Liar?

A song accusing Theresa May of being a “liar” has reached tenth place in the download charts but radio stations have refused to play it.

The Big Top 40 show on Capital FM and Heart opted not to play the song, which is performed and produced by Captain Ska.

During the chart show, hosted by Marvin Humes and Kat Shoob, it was announced the song was in the tenth spot before the song in ninth position started to play.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...n-ska-big-top-40-download-chart-a7761091.html

https://youtu.be/HxN1STgQXW8

Proceeds go to food banks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom