• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

His 'it's a really big war'-comment made me think that perhaps Halo 5 won't have the Chief as a protagonist, or it might be another shared role.

jbtyduFHiz1RxD.jpg

789shadow

Banned
He's still very alive after Halo 3

(glasslands spoilers)
Though in glasslands, plans are made by ONI to destroy the elites by starting a cival war among them, so it could be possible that the Arbiter dies in Travis' next book
I don't think they'd kill him in a book. They'd probably say, "Nope, reserved for the games."

feel

He's still very alive after Halo 3

(glasslands spoilers)
Though in glasslands, plans are made by ONI to destroy the elites by starting a cival war among them, so it could be possible that the Arbiter dies in Travis' next book
wtf,
why are ONI doing that

Also, they're dicks.

On an unrelated note, this is still one of the best videogame songs ever, and it makes me want to replay the original Mass Effect again.

Gui_PT

That's actually a new Armor Ability

You guys thought a dog attack would come from a killstreak lawl

You actually turn into the dog and attack everyone

GhaleonEB

It's the pinnacle of .gif evolution, the greatest creation to have ever graced the series of tubes we call 'the internet'. It is glory given shape, it is pure unrefined awesomeness. It is a sloth on a fucking hammock.

I'm partial to sloth on a hammock, Deal With It edition, myself.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p172/ghaleoneb/GAF/slothshade.gifIMG]

I'm not actually a fan of this particular meme, but the shadow is what really makes it on this one.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that shadow is pretty awesome. :lol I prefer the original, though. For 'deal with it', I've got this beauty.

[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/h4longervbu7e.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
How many of those came from people not playing with their feet? ahem
It's not my fault they didn't put a foot filter. :p

All I'm saying is, if it's so easy everyone would have a 100+ perfections. It's something that has to be earned regardless of the players you get matched with. Especially considering as of late the players I get matched up with should I go in solo and I'll likely play a team of four and be stuck with nothing but solo randoms on my side.

feel

It's not my fault they didn't put a foot filter. :p

All I'm saying is, if it's so easy everyone would have a 100+ perfections. It's something that has to be earned regardless of the players you get matched with. Especially considering as of late the players I get matched up with should I go in solo and I'll likely play a team of four and be stuck with nothing but solo randoms on my side.
Halogaf needs to kickstart Plywood's MLG pro career expenses, we're leaving money on the table here.

An actually interesting character? What is this, why would anyone want that in their Haloz?
sarcasm engaged

Because evil government spooks. Also, they're probably rightfully concerned that the Elites will just go right back to attacking humanity.

Wat
Haven't read the book, but why would the Elites have any interest in attacking humanity after seceding from The Covenant? Which also brings up another question that I don't get, why the fuck are we fighting Elites in H4, and why are Elites fighting with Grunts, who didn't secede from The Covenant? I feel like 343/their novels have just undone the events of Halo 2.

Top Bottom