• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Just got a text from my gf that her S8 is ready for pick up. We're getting it in an hour. I'm afraid that it'll make me resent my One Plus 3.

3o6Mbd4qw5YnZKeuwU.gif

Lol, It is pretty awesome..when did you get the OnePlus?

The S8 will be hot till the next new hotness.

Cake Boss

Banned
The hardware is amazing but damn I can't get over Samsung UI and cluttery shit rograms that come pre loaded with it. Just preload it with Cynoengine Samsung and call it a day.

Soc wait for the Pixel 2. I got the Pixel right now and it's amazing pure Android experience.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
A year ago. Has a slight screen crack, too. 😒

My previous phone I cracked it two weeks after getting. First time I've done that. Was so annoyed.

The hardware is amazing but damn I can't get over Samsung UI and cluttery shit rograms that come pre loaded with it. Just preload it with Cynoengine Samsung and call it a day.

Soc wait for the Pixel 2. I got the Pixel right now and it's amazing pure Android experience.

I think the UI has come along. Fine for the most part.

I think cynogine is shutting down.

Socreges

Banned

I'm also on the pixel and would also tell you to just wait for the Pixel 2 Soc
I'll probably just get another OnePlus. Amazing phones and the best value.

imBask

Banned
I'll probably just get another OnePlus. Amazing phones and the best value.

just make sure you do the math right, if you play your cards right and get a deal you can usually land a Pixel-like phone with a 2 year contract for cheaper than a 2 year phoneless contract + a One Plus (if you calculate it over the span of the full 2 years)

but I got nothing against One Plus they make dope ass phones

Cake Boss

Banned
Only reason why I didn't go with OnePlus 3 was the Rogers crazy corporate plan I had that got me the Pixel for basically nothing.

Still use my OnePlus One for music though, much better hardware and software regarding audio than the pixel.

Socreges

Banned
Yeah if I could get a killer plan, then I'll just go Pixel 2. But right now I'm spending $30 a month less than I would on a proper contract plan.

And it's not just about money. I really just don't like signing up for 2-year contracts with the big telecoms.

This post brought to you by

1200px-Huawei.svg.png

We all need Huawei phones or we aren't real hockey fans.

David Alter tweeted a photo of a Leafs fan at the game wearing a Bolland jersey. Poor guy.

mo60

The maple leafs are probably going to be the second Canadian team eliminated from the playoffs tonight.

Edit: They probably won't be eliminated until sunday if they don't win this one and the bruins may be eliminated tonight.

Top Bottom