• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS games on sale at Amazon

ec0ec0

and people stil "complaining" about 3ds games prices. Look at amazon.es (i live in spain), animal crossing was 33€ yesterday and its 35€ today... and again € not $... Also, i have only used amazon spain but i can read FREE shipping on amazon.com for the US. For me is 2.99€ shipping. So, animal crossing for "complainers" like you 26.59$. For me 35.10€ + 2.99€ shipping = 38.09€. 26.59$ vs 38.09€... That cant be true, i am doing something wrong? This happens with any game, differences vary but they are allways there.

and people stil "complaining" about 3ds games prices. Look at amazon.es (i live in spain), animal crossing was 33€ yesterday and its 35€ today... and again € not $... Also, i have only used amazon spain but i can read FREE shipping on amazon.com for the US. For me is 2.99€ shipping. So, animal crossing for "complainers" like you 26.59$. For me 35.10€ + 2.99€ shipping = 38.09€. 26.59$ vs 38.09€... That cant be true, i am doing something wrong? This happens with any game, differences vary but they are allways there.

our expectations are different.

even here in canada; i expect games to be at 19.99 (for portable) games for me to go grab em. and my friends share the same sentiment.

we're used to deals, many competitive retailers so it works out for us.
if i were to live in a country (Australia for exmaple lol), my expectations for cheap prices wouldn't be so high. and i wouldnt complain that US is always cheaper either.

DaBoss

Lots of good games on that list, should try and get on those deals

Is it kinda sad that $30 is considered a "sale", when one generation ago that was "full price"?

One generation ago, $40 was the regular price in Canada. I say welcome to our world. :p

XeroSauce

God damnit I just got AC a few days ago. Oh well. This is a great sale, I'm thinking about picking up Monster Hunter.

Ghazi

That Animal Crossing is an amazing deal; I've been waiting for something like this!

Bought! Hope to see some peeps in the OT(s) when I get it!

Ew, still too much. How long until those things drop to 20 or less?

Maybe I'll just give up waiting and get Mario Kart now.

Let me put it this way; Mario Kart DS is still $35. So you might be holding out for a *very* long time.

EDIT: And sale seems to be over for OoT: 3D.

Hnnnnnng, I wasn't going to buy any more 3DS games until August or September but with this sale going on it would be silly not to...

The question is, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, or Mario Kart? D:

Help me GAF, you're my only hope T.T

Jawmuncher

Grabbed 2 copies of Animal Crossing.
One for me and one for my sister. If its anything like previous AC games the price won't get much lower than that.

Wanted to grab DKCR, but I have a feeling that one will drop again. Almost all of the DK drop in price more than once.

Now all I really have to wait for is Kid Icarus again at a dirt cheap price.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Let me put it this way; Mario Kart DS is still $35. So you might be holding out for a *very* long time.

FIne, Mario Kart 7 bought. It's very annoying that I can find huge budget AAA games for 20 in just 6 months, but these handheld games never go below 30. Wasn't long ago many handheld games were 30 new.

Edit: And might as well just wait buy MH4 new for a few more bucks.

Beef

those are sales? man Steam got me spoiled :(

Ya, as a PC gamer looking to dabble in portable gaming, it kills me that a 3ds xl w/ 3 games (say fire emblem 3, monster hunter, new super mario) is like $300. That could get a HUGE amount of content during the upcoming steam summer sale.

etrain911

Is Luigi's Mansion 2 a long game? Is it something I could finish in one night? I'm debating picking it up. I already scooped up DKCR3D which is amazing.

Great deal on Animal Crossing, especially since it's the most recent release.

Amazon's CS came through too; I ordered a new copy a week or so ago, but it's in limbo due to shipping issues, so I asked if I could get credited the difference or if I'd have to do a new order. Easy as pie for em!

thanks for the heads up op and everyone, picking up animal crossing B^) and still thinking about lego city

but since it wont be like the wii u version, dat last level , i think i'll pass.

Lavapotamus

Neo Member
Those prices won't permanently drop until people stop buying the games at full price. Mario Kart has always had legs, same story with the NSMB series...Wasn't Twilight Princess $50 in the U.S. for like 4 years? I wouldn't count on 1st party 3DS games hitting $20 until they start a Player's Choice line or whatever, but I don't think they even did that for the 3DS.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Stop complaining, at least you know with these games nonce you have finished them you still can sell them for +20 bucks and get most of your money back. What's wrong with games retaining their value for longer than two days? Rather spend a couple of bucks on quality titles with value, than buying a bunch of games I don't intend to play just because they are cheap.

Soup Bar

I know Paper Mario has been 30 for a little while. Since I just picked up a 3DS I picked that up with Animal Crossing. Thanks OP, or Wario 64.

Top Bottom