• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Usobuko

Banned
EG really made the Ursa useless with all the forcestaff, glimmer etc used on their heroes.

Ursa just can't kill shit even with blink and bkb.

Fevaweva

I am not an EG fan but I really think that they could win TI. OG are fantastic of course but I could totally see a team TNCing them again at TI. Hell it could be TNC again.

EG just seem a lot stronger when they are firing on all cylinders.

Qvoth

i think og is more consistent than eg, but i think nobody has truly figured out 7.06b yet either way
wtzgU.gif

RS4-

Anyone have that issue where the game immediately shuts down as you try to start it?

Having it again lol, had it a few times a week or two ago.

edit - nm, booted up another game, then tried dota again. Worked. What the fuck.

I do. They were dark days.

Remember lol SEA though?

I mean, it still kind of is. TNC is inconsistent, Clutch got dumpstered, and Faceless is finally living up to the hype generated when they first formed. I mean, would you say the region with TNC and Faceless is stronger, or the one with EG, NP, Thunderbirds, and DC? (not to mention coL and Team Freedom/isGG).

I think by now EG, OG, VP, iG and Liquid are shoe-ins for direct invites (Liquid won Starladder). If Valve invite six and not eight the last one will be between Newbee and NP (unless someone completely unexpected wins Epicenter). Zotac might actually be more important than I was expecting as both NP and Newbee are attending that.

BHK3

Banned
http://www.dota2.com/news/updates/29717/

7.06c:
==

* Blademail: Damage return is no longer increased by Spell Amplification
* Solar Crest: Evasion reduced from 25% to 20%
* Solar Crest: Chance for true strike mechanic is now renamed to Accuracy
* Solar Crest: Accuracy increased from 25% to 35%
* Ancient Apparition: Cold Feet stun duration rescaled from 1.25/2/2.75/3.5 to 2/2.5/3/3.5
* Bloodseeker: Base damage increased by 4
* Clinkz: Skeleton Walk movement speed increased from 11/22/33/44 to 15/25/35/45%
* Clinkz: Death Pact health gain increased from 50/65/80% to 50/70/90%
* Clinkz: Death Pact damage gain increased from 5/6.5/8% to 5/7/9%
* Crystal Maiden: Base movement speed reduced from 280 to 275
* Doom: Infernal Blade stun duration increased from 0.4 to 0.6
* Ember Spirit: Level 10 Spell Amplification reduced from 10% to 8%
* Ember Spirit: Level 10 Attack Damage increased from +25 to +30
* Gyrocopter: Flak Cannon radius increased from 1000 to 1250
* Gyrocopter: Homing Missile stun duration from 2.2/2.4/2.6/2.8 to 2.25/2.5/2.75/3.0

* Io: Overcharge Health/Mana drain from 4.5% to 6%
* Lich: Sacrifice cooldown reduced from 60/48/36/24 to 60/46/32/18
* Lone Druid: Spirit Bear base attack time improved from 1.75/1.65/1.55/1.45 to 1.65/1.55/1.45/1.35
* Mirana: Leap movement speed from 4/8/12/16% to 8/12/16/20%
* Monkey King: Tree Dance cooldown reduced from 1.4 to 1.2
* Monkey King: Base HP regen increased from 0.75 to 1.5
* Monkey King: Level 10 Talent from +5 Armor to +10% Evasion
* Necrophos: Ghost Shroud AoE increased from 600 to 750
* Nyx Assassin: Impale cooldown increased from 13 to 14 (Scepter is unaffected, still 7)
* Oracle: False Promise duration increased from 7/8/9 to 8/9/10

* Pugna: Life Drain break range from 900 to 1000
* Pugna: Level 20 Talent from +0.5 Netherward Damage to +0.75
* Shadow Demon: Level 10 Talent from +10 MS to +20
* Shadow Demon: Level 10 Talent from +6 Strength to +10
* Shadow Demon: Level 15 Talent from +6% Spell Amp to +8%
* Shadow Demon: Level 20 Talent from +10% Magic Resistance to +15%
* Shadow Demon: Shadow Poison cast point improved from 0.3 to 0.25
* Skywrath Mage: Arcane Bolt cast range increased from 800 to 875
* Skywrath Mage: Level 20 Talent from +20 Movement Speed to +40
* Skywrath Mage: Level 20 Talent from +15% Magic Resistance to +20%
* Treant Protector: Movement Speed reduced from 290 to 280
* Troll Warlord: Battle Trance cooldown increased from 30 to 35
* Underlord: Firestorm Max Health damage from 0.75/1.5/2.25/3% to 0.8/1.6/2.4/3.2%
* Venomancer: Poison Sting damage per second increased from 6/12/18/24 to 6/14/22/30
* Venomancer: Agility gain increased from 2.6 to 2.8
* Viper: Level 15 Talent from +10 Strength to +15
* Warlock: Chaotic Offering manacost increased from 250/350/450 to 250/375/500
* Warlock: Chaotic Offering cooldown increased from 165 to 170

* Winter Wyvern: Arctic Burn flight duration from 6 to 8 seconds
* Zeus: Movement Speed increased from 295 to 300

Qvoth

another nerf to solar crest, i think it's pretty shit now
it is kinda cheap though on the other hand
wtzgU.gif

lone druid bear bat buff not sure what's the idea, ld is already pretty strong right now imo
i think we'll see more veno

Fuchsdh

Why the fuck is there not a vote option to kick players in pubs?

Because I'm tired of these trash LCs decided to feed gems and duels and rapiers to the other team and ruining won games.

Quesa

Anyone have that issue where the game immediately shuts down as you try to start it?

Having it again lol, had it a few times a week or two ago.

edit - nm, booted up another game, then tried dota again. Worked. What the fuck.

Did you recently apply the windows creators update? Having the same issue after installing it and I've tried launching a few games and it still doesn't work...

Kard8p3

Working during Memorial day is so zzz, especially when the pharmacy closes at 6 and I have to be here until 9. Haven't had a customer in over an hour.

At least I parked in a spot that most people won't see and will hopefully think we're closed.

I always ban lc in games. lc is annoying to play with or against.

Most LC's are comically bad so it's more about risking having said comically bad hero on your team. I rarely see people play LC well. It's basically what Pudge was like 2 years ago before a lot of the buffs he got. Pops up in 2/3 of games and the person playing him was always an idiot.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Zotac Masters Day 1 of 5: Group Stages

Format: 5 day, 8 team, GSL style group stages into playoffs Bo5 GF
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/zotac_cup

Today five Bo1 (non elimination)
t1496113200z1.png

1. Newbee vs DC
followed by
2. iGV* vs WGU
followed by
3. Winner 1 vs Winner 2
followed by
4. NP vs Singularity
followed by
5. fnatic vs Danish Bears

*Newbee hard carry Paparzzi has visa issues - stand-in kyxy

I can't name a single player on 3 of those teams (Danish Bears, Singularity, WGU)...Still going to watch it for Jacky Mao.

I can't name a single player on 3 of those teams (Danish Bears, Singularity, WGU)...Still going to watch it for Jacky Mao.

Danish Bears is the former C9 squad with 747 mid (Ryze, Ace, Hestejoe, NoiA, 747). WGU sucks but I recognize Kang and Nana from the Boston Major. I have literally never heard of Singularity, but they won the Open Qualifier to get into the European Qualifier and beat NiP, Empire, and Prodota 2-0 quite convincingly to qualify.

Kind of interesting that DC got to replace isGG rather than someone like coL who played in the actual qualifier and finished as a Semifinalist.

shira

Kind of interesting that DC got to replace isGG rather than someone like coL who played in the actual qualifier and finished as a Semifinalist.

CoL.Beef said they wanted Feero's US visa to be processed properly and to set him up in the team house & comfortable etc.
That was more important than coming last place at a LAN that they obviously were not prepared for.

Their goal is TI7 qualifiers. #laserfocused

Top Bottom