• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhood56

Banned
If this is true then this is great! I will deffidentlly buy an xbox one this year!
EDIT: I will buy a $500 sku, not the one without an optical drive

Any insight on current or canceled plans to get a Halo game on STEAM? IIRC Halo was one of the games included in the directory files that leaked and since then almost all of them have released.

I feel noting about the leaks :|

Guess I am not the targeted audience.

Well, the leaks are something you'd expect them to do.

Its like Sony saying they're making Uncharted. Everyone was like "Duh!"

Its just good to know that good games are on the way in the first year of the console's life cycle. The future is going to be awesome.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
1TB Xbox One will probably be when I 'jump in' but a cheaper bundle (eg. with Sunset Overdrive) and MS sorting out the external storage would probably convince me to get a normal box. Great news about another Crackdown.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Yeah, I just assumed friends from Harvard went to be people in the gaming industry that would pass him along info.

That's 100% what I assume is the case, to be honest. Again, I'm not shit-talking thuway. I absolutely believe thuway talks to people in the industry. I'm just saying he makes his real name and occupation public and it's clearly not in the industry. So it's second-hand stuff. Which is fine. Second-hand stuff is great. But it's a different thing than first-hand stuff and we treat it differently and I think that's fair and I hope everyone else would agree.

I can't tell if he's serious about the optical disk drive thing.

I read it as a sarcastic joke about how the price isn't going to get down very quickly, personally.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just give me Dance Central 4, please. That's what I want.

xaosslug

So wait...who is this guy?...not looking for a witch hunt or who he really is, but a guy who signs up and his first posts ar a ton of leaks is kinda suspicious to say the least

imo, xbone sales have slowed noticeably enough that MS is getting worried, and they feel it's time to 'leak' numerous infoes on xbone's bright (white!) future.

smart move. Sure, they could hold a press event, by why? Word will spread just as fast this way, too.

jericho-missile.gif

Damn, this guy is dropping bombs everywhere.

Forza Horizon 2 sounds so good. It almost makes me want to go buy an Xbone just for it.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
That's 100% what I assume is the case, to be honest. Again, I'm not shit-talking thuway. I absolutely believe thuway talks to people in the industry. I'm just saying he makes his real name and occupation public and it's clearly not in the industry. So it's second-hand stuff. Which is fine. Second-hand stuff is great. But it's a different thing than first-hand stuff and we treat it differently and I think that's fair and I hope everyone else would agree.

I read it as a sarcastic joke about how the price isn't going to get down very quickly, personally.
That's exactly how I read it. An "in your dreams" post.

Tratorn

Hm well, so it's the same as always.
But at least Forza Horizon is coming. :)

And C3, but when I see the release date I better won't hype this yet...

I feel noting about the leaks :|

Guess I am not the targeted audience.

Well it's pretty much just release dates and games we all saw coming anyways so not really megatons. It'd be nice to hear more about 2015 though since so far it seems it's just another Fable/Halo/Forza

The white X1 sounds great though

Ryu751

Banned
That is a fine fall line up if true. Forza in Sept, Sunset in Oct, Halo and Quantum in Nov. I hope Insomniac gets back to form being console exclusive again.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Crackdown won't be good?
Fable won't be good?

I'm just stating that its good to know that sequels or rereleases of good games are on the way! :)

More than likely not based on Crackdown 2 (and 1 imo, deal with it) and Fables 2 and 3.

Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, and Halo 2 Anniversary. That sounds amazing. If that $399 Xbox One ever happens, then consider me sold.

OS UI and feature update in March needs to be added to that list. Figured that would be getting more discussion as well.

ability to erase stuff from the hard drive available? please let it happen

i need that, also twitch please :3

keep the leaks coming, i want a white xbox one now :(

Hm well, so it's the same as always.
But at least Forza Horizon is coming. :)

And C3, but when I see the release date I better won't hype this yet...

Yeah, little underwhelming. I do guess everyone is right here, Forza Horizon is cool.

But no doubt there will be another open world NFS this fall too.

Halo 2 won't be good?
Forza Horizon won't be good?
Crackdown won't be good?
Fable won't be good?

I'm just stating that its good to know that sequels or rereleases of good games are on the way! :)

Eh... well, I wouldn't put it outside of the realm of possibility with those two.

Man CBoat is being overthrown by the new guy. lol

Good news for Xbox One users. Now if only we can get a Sony and Nintendo guy to leak for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom