• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Sethos

Banned
pCars

fmOth.png

LE2WR.png

So I finally got AA working altogether, thank god, that FXAA shit was for the birds.

Lola Shepard (Funny thing is my character has been named Lola since ME1....So yea Vega says my name lol.) Just started my second playthrough, figured I'd mess with Gibbed to get different hair.

iI7gfls0tsSrT.png

iMMp6Jc6IvRl6.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
Those CARS shots man, dayum.
Yeah, I just took a whole bunch and came here to post a couple of them, but then I looked at those pictures and felt horrible. :p Here are two anyway, from the windowed resolution I was playing at. Max settings besides 8xMSAA, no FXAA, no HDR, no resizing, just normal ingame settings.

pcars2012-03-1716-45-fpbpx.jpg

pcars2012-03-1716-33-jsyx5.jpg

The face creator in Mass Effect games is so shitty. No matter how much you try, the faces still look all the same from front on (almost) I mean they are different, but they still seem to look all the same, I hate it :/

Darkkn

The face creator in Mass Effect games is so shitty. No matter how much you try, the faces still look all the same from front on (almost) I mean they are different, but they still seem to look all the same, I hate it :/

Yeah i had the same problem so i went to masseffect2faces site to grab a premade code for a face. I don't know how those people have made the faces look so nice and different from vanilla, because my fiddling with the character creator only seems to make minor adjustments.

ibeCm6oXW1C8yU.png

i7u1S9a79qY9X.png

Textures on the character models are so bad... textures all around are SO BAD, but it still looks so good, I hope someone makes a high res texture pack for this game, it would top it off so well.

Now for some Reckoning :D

Kingoms of Amalur: Reckoning 4x SSAA
This game is I think perhaps one of my favorite games of all time, can't get enough of it. Love it so much. If you really look at it, the graphics are superb... well, the art style is anyway. I think I'm only really between 30 - 40% of the way through the game and to be having this much fun and still have so much more to go is so exciting :)

i3Yn4wxefR5rk.png

ibdz9HFbTluX2t.png

These are downsampled from some disgusting resolution, like 8K. I was messing around with Tiledshot (had it at 6, so the original screens are 6 times 1440p, they are like 350MB). I was trying to turn of vignette, but you can only turn it off by turning all post-processing off.

This is Mass Effect 3 with all the post processing turned off. So much blue is gone!

http://i.minus.com/iblcLQZVRmeEOw.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iLMqiDOoElGoJ.png[IMG]

I am going to upload the uncompressed versions of the pictures and link here, just for fun.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm disappointed that you can't remove vignette even with tiledshot with overlay (TiledShot 4 1024). But I do want to keep the post processing.

Dammit... I'll fix tomorrow, going to bed now, sorry guys - tried a new method of using Dropbox to make it work but apparently I can't do that :/

Edit: Pfft - it's because they were generating too much traffic... bah!

Spazznid

Decided to bite on this seeing as it's GoW and Zelda's fantasy child and also because it was $5.00 on the THQ store... (Steam compatible CD Keys FTW)
9036da9a79176a0649ee36e8466a0325e012dea4.jpg

bcf92b4a45dfc384073700a8b06ee20c0fc21638.jpg

Top Bottom