• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

Branch gotta make it happen early I wanna say.

Luke doesn't need a lot of body kicks to finish someone, but they sure take away someone stamina and endurance.

If he exposes his chin like he tends to though, Brnach could land that ugly shot.

Ring rust may be all mental, but Luke is not fighting his fight. Branch is doing really well with a gameplan to prevent him, but I see Luke struggling more than I would have thought.

lmao that promo was like Luke was struggling to pay attention

19681%20-%20Roman_Reigns%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20tlc%20wwe.gif

Levito

Banned
"Uh Gsp.... You uh... oh my god I'm so hot... I mean you better not emb... fuck I'm so good looking--I mean this is my fight"

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Rockhold still has big holes in his striking defence. When he backs up he always throws the counter right and leaves his head open. He needs to work on keeping his hands up when he backs up and not throw that counter Everytime. Branch was able to land some hard shots cause of that bad habit of his. It's also how Bisping caught him.

Catching the replay and Luke looks really bad in some of those 1st round exchanges. A better fighter bodies him if he fights like that (much like Bisping did).

Might as well start posting in here now since I've always been lurking :shrugs:

Surprised it took that long for Rockhard to take care of Branch (not actually surprised :p).

How was the Platinum train? Still going strong? Sherdog sure loves him, lol.

Syder

Happy for Luke but goddamn did Branch rock him for a second there, could've ended it but well done to Luke for staying in it because it looked like his chin might have gone after Bisping.

Not sure Rockhold should be pushing for a title fight so soon. It's like Weidman wanting Bisping just because he got one win after 3 straight losses.

lmao Luke' post fight interview. He says he wants his belt back, then says he hates the weight cut and is way more comfortable at 205, but then remembers that he just challenged GSP/Bisping and says he wants his belt back again.

Branch was one punch away from bingoing Mr Lovato but instead he closed in and clinched. Should have separated immediately in that spot when they were on the fence.

Fox318

Luke should have invited his new coach to the interview and called out DC. Instant title shot and no doubt would draw big ppv numbers.
He's not gonna call out his friend and fellow aka teammate.

lmao Luke' post fight interview. He says he wants his belt back, then says he hates the weight cut and is way more comfortable at 205, but then remembers that he just challenged GSP/Bisping and says he wants his belt back again.

He is big for 185

UFC-middleweight-Luke-Rockhold-UFC-welterweight-Johny-Hendricks-Celebrity-chef-Curtis-Stone-UFC-heavyweight-champion-Fabricio-Werdum-UFC-Middleweight-CM-Punk-570.jpg

Levito

Banned
If GSP manages to beat Bisping I very much doubt he'll defend that belt. Imagine GSP trying to fight the giant middleweights like Rockhold or Romero.

broz0rs

If GSP wins, I think he's is going to hold that belt hostage and demand specific fights to make as much money as possible. There's just no way he's going to fight high risk, no money fights like Rockhold, Whitaker, or Romero. If he doesn't get the fight he wants, he'll just not fight.

Adalaide Byrd..the judge that saved many Mexicans from shedding tears of sadness on Mexican Independence Day has been removed from UFC 216 as a judge

Top Bottom