• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Marvel

could never
I'm trying out Cheetah/Vixen/Cheetara/whatever and I can't for the life of me special cancel into that hook kick thing. I can't even pull it off 100% from standing. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Fat fingers, maybe? 🤔

Any tips or is just a case of practicing? She always seems to go into her air combo off of 112. I've turned the assistance options and it still happens.

Her down back forward 1 command grab? or her down back 1? I'm assuming it's the former.

For that you need to be very clean. Just practice that for a bit you'll get it. If you haven't already, turn off negative edge and shortcuts in your controller options.

Have almost clocked up 254 hours time played in 40 days....... I don't even play Fifa that intensely in the first month of release!! Averaging 6.5 hours a day. I have stopped playing it excessively in the past 2 weeks (the guild world event was too hard so I just slowed to a crawl AND I leveled my last character to 20 + watched the Arcade endings I had not seen).

Been back into the swing of it the past few nights, blitzed through some of this weeks events, helped defeat Poison Ivy. Tonight I just did the Cyborg event in Multiverse and moved on to a few games of Rocket league.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Her down back forward 1 command grab? or her down back 1? I'm assuming it's the former.

For that you need to be very clean. Just practice that for a bit you'll get it. If you haven't already, turn off negative edge and shortcuts in your controller options.

Yeah, the former.

Yup, got all those off.

I'll keep trying. I'm not much of fighting game type. I've only played Tekken 3, Tekken Tag and DOA 3/4. This feels quite different! :)

delSai

Oooh, we're in community now. No wonder i couldn't find the thread on Gaming lol.

Just a reminder that if anyone is still looking for a guild, we got an active PS4 Guild, here's the ID: QQ5F3.
Just mention your Gaf name when you're joining and we'll let you in.

RedHill

Banned
Installing Red Hood has been the most infuriating experience I've ever had with DLC. He's finally showing up on the character select screen, but just says "X to purchase" and then tells me I already have him installed. I'm pretty tempted to just resale the game at this point. This is stupid.

Is there a way to contact NetherRealm?

Installing Red Hood has been the most infuriating experience I've ever had with DLC. He's finally showing up on the character select screen, but just says "X to purchase" and then tells me I already have him installed. I'm pretty tempted to just resale the game at this point. This is stupid.

Is there a way to contact NetherRealm?

If you on PS4 try renew your licences and restart you console maybe that helps.

patchday

Oooh, we're in community now. No wonder i couldn't find the thread on Gaming lol.

oh noes I hope this thread doesnt die then I still enjoy this game.

Eagerly awaiting Starfire I hope they will do her justice

It was literally the last ability I got. That thing was rigged as hell.

I'm not even a trophy hunter but I made sure to complete that trophy to honor our fellow gafs that tried in vain to acquire that ability legit. It was definitely one of the last skills I got.

Strider

It's kinda annoying you dont get any GP for online private matches. Playing with friends doesn't contribute unfortunately.

Also I still hate the ability system and how its the default for everything online except for ranked :(

eastx

Is there a way to repeat the same multiverse event on Xbox One??? Would love to repeat the current free ability event if possible.

Marvel

could never
I guess people just got tired of doing the same move with Deadshot and just wanted to play some offense.
I have been super lucky, that's another character I have rarely fought. It's weird.

My xp has been nothing but darkseid, bc and aqua man for the most part.

I'm dying inside, all I'm fighting is constantly jumping Batman's in ranked today. Ughhhhh lol torture

This is my life, all I fight is batman and darkseid. Its the entire reason i've started learning aquaman. I played against foreverking a few days ago and its just too frustrating to have to open batman up like 10 times a match with supergirl and get pathetic damage when he only needs to win a few scenarios to get in and do absurd damage and knockdown leading to ambiguous crossups. get in for free with trait and all that. I used to despise superman but I find him more manageable than bats now.

delSai

I messed up my D-Pad somehow, now every time i press down it just stays pressed down which messes up inputs, can't play any online matches for now. Sucks :/

Still playing Multiverse all the time, but not being able to play correctly is rather annoying lol.

ZangBa

Some of the new characters feel really half baked compared to the legacy ones. I was trying Supergirl out but felt like there was almost no reason to use her over Superman, Batman, Aquaman or Black Adam. I like her, but her combo strings really blow. I was trying out Captain Cold and his strings blow, too. Like half of them start high and his overhead doesn't even combo into his freeze, why use him over Deadshot?

Marvel

could never
This is my life, all I fight is batman and darkseid. Its the entire reason i've started learning aquaman. I played against foreverking a few days ago and its just too frustrating to have to open batman up like 10 times a match with supergirl and get pathetic damage when he only needs to win a few scenarios to get in and do absurd damage and knockdown leading to ambiguous crossups. get in for free with trait and all that. I used to despise superman but I find him more manageable than bats now.
I'd totally ratherfight Supes too.

Bats is flowchart Ken as far as I'm concerned. At least online.

Anyone have issues with the digital version just not loading on PS4? I've moved it from my external to internal HD with no luck. The only way it'll work is if I reboot my PS4.

vg260

There was only 1 Shader Multiverse this week. What a joke.

Especially for many people Monday morning where surely everyone has time.

They need to run more of these. At first, I thought 100K was a lot for one, but once you have collected quite a few, the drop rate tanks hard where you have to spend 1 mil credits on bronze and maybe you get 2 or 3.

Strider

With SubZero out around the 15th, i guess Starfire will be revealed at Evo grandfinals. Then released 2 weeks after???

Subzero releasing exactly 4 weeks after Red Hood... I expect the same for Starfire following SZ.

Thinking a release date of Aug. 8th is likely.

The colors you unlock through crystals, it can be unlocked through boxes? Do the shaders, you pay with crystals, are considered rare or common? Also, I'm not sure if I want to get the ultimate pack yet. I want to see all the characters and their gameplay.

ZeroX03

Banned
The colors you unlock through crystals, it can be unlocked through boxes? Do the shaders, you pay with crystals, are considered rare or common? Also, I'm not sure if I want to get the ultimate pack yet. I want to see all the characters and their gameplay.

Common shaders (colors) drop through boxes.

Premium shaders (full character skins) are crystals only.

bubumiao

Save your crystals for something better to buy eventually, maybe new skins. All regular shaders should eventually drop so you don't need to buy em. The premier skins you might want to buy (Vixen, Mr. Freeze, etc.).

I'm hoping they'll add more.

Compbros

Starting next week my local will be streaming/recording Injustice. Local players include me, alucard, footwurk, vman, skeezer, JDM, GPmoney, Sleep, and more.

Top Bottom