• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

WTS via Paypal. Shipping is included.

$45 Oyen Digital Minipro 1TB External Drive- It is USB powered, used to have it hooked up to the Wii U.
Z35SeQHm.jpg

WTB
Definitive Ori code Xbox One

I am selling a large portion of my gaming collection and am including links to two google sheets. The sales list is everything I a definitely selling and the complete list is a nearly complete list of my collection- just missing some Gameboy and TurboGrAFX/PC-Engine stuff. It is there mostly if anyone is interested in some games that haven't been listed yet. Keep in mind- there are a lot of games here that I plan on keeping. No prices are listed because it's a damn large list and I really don't have the time but I'll try to give a good deal. Come at me with a reasonable offer. Gaffers will get a small discount -so please include your Gaf name- but keep in mind that shipping will still need to be added.

SALES LIST
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qCvw-6-Ej0Q5v81UPQnPQ-jcKgVH-X4UM8xknHO92JA/edit?usp=sharing

COMPLETE LIST
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1koUO6HSNfDTbNa6X-kdoKoARCTHzIcxO-nd64HAfvDU/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to ask questions. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. I can and will take pics and send them.

Thanks

PM'd. Where are located?

DontBlink

WTS

Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees.

Prices include shipping.

PM me with any questions or for additional photos.

=====================================

PlayStation 3 bundle
- 160gb system, good overall condition, has two noticeable scratches at the top
- comes with two DS3 controllers, charging dock, power and hdmi cables
- includes 21 games (Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Skate 3, Dishonored, Marvel vs Capcom 3, LBP2)
- $200

GameCube bundle
- basement find, working condition but has a bunch of smudges and blemishes
- comes with five original wired controllers, power and av cables
- include Mario Kart: Double Dash and Animal Crossing
- $150

Nikon D3000 camera kit
- recreational used, good overall condition
- comes with everything originally in the box, including the 18-55mm Nikkor lens
- $130

Nintendo DSi Xl Mario 25th Anniversary Edition
- complete, minus the outer box
- top shell has a bunch of small blemishes throughout
- two noticeable scratches on the bottom screen
- $70

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $100

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Master Edition
- brand new, sealed
- $300

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has two rips on the sides
- $70

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- used only twice, still has the plastic sheet on top
- original box
- SOLD

Naruto Shippuden Ninjutsu Collection Series 2 figures full set
- sealed
- stock photo
- $20

Games:
PS4 - Star Wars Battlefront - $8
PS4 - The Crew - $8
XB1 - Halo 5: Guardians - $8

Steam keys:
7 Grand Steps - $2
Ballistick - $0.5
Chroma Squad - $2
Cthulhu Realms - $1
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble - $1
Day of the Tentacle - $3
Dusty Revenge: Co-Op Edition - $2
Girls Like Robots - $0.5
GRAV - $2
Guacamelee! Gold Edition - $0.5
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - $1
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe - $2
Human Resource Machine - $2
Husk - $1
JumpJet Rex - $1
Mushroom 11 - $2
No Time to Explain - $2
Nuclear Throne - $5
Potatoman Seeks the Troof - $0.5
Random Access Murder - $1
Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken - $1
Sheltered - $2
Spirits - $0.5
Streamline - $0.5
The Stanley Parable - $2
The Swapper - $1
Thirty Flights of Loving - $1
Tower of Guns - $2
Tumblestone - $2
VVVVVV - $0.5
World of Goo - $0.5

Digital movie codes:
X-Men: Apocalypse - SOLD
Coraline - $2
Paranorman - $2
The Boxtrolls - $2

Neifirst

WTS

NES Classic - complete & like new condition with original box, inserts, etc. - $150 shipped

Rez Infinite (physical) - complete & like new condition with foil cover - $34 shipped

WTS via Paypal or WTT for Rare Replay Code

Minecraft XBOX One Edition + Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta + Minecraft Builders Pack code for XBOX One
$15 or trade for a Rare Replay code

Speevy

Banned
I might be the first person to ever ask this on a gaming forum, but does anyone have any children's books they'd be willing to let go for cheap?

I'm talking around the age range of 7-10. 2nd-5th grade reading level.

I might be the first person to ever ask this on a gaming forum, but does anyone have any children's books they'd be willing to let go for cheap?

You should try to hit up some garage sales if they are common in your area.

npm0925

I have some Olly Moss prints / posters that I'm looking to sell or trade (I really want a PSVR):

Bowser / Peach (black / white) - $225
Link / Gannon (red / black) - $225
A Life Well Wasted #5: Help! Know Your Weak Points (green, signed by Robert Ashley) - $225
Voltron: Join, or Die - $125
Lord of the Rings (green) - $175
Heroes 97 - $100

If you had asked me 3 months ago, I would have had a whole bunch.
Not anymore though, sorry.

But, yeah, Goodwill, Library, etc.

Speevy

Banned
astronautcowboy said:
You should try to hit up some garage sales if they are common in your area.

If you had asked me 3 months ago, I would have had a whole bunch.
Not anymore though, sorry.

But, yeah, Goodwill, Library, etc.

Thank you both. I don't often see garage sales, but I did go to the Goodwill.

I also checked ebay but the problem there is that there's always a few great books bundled with a bunch of really junky ones.

I'll keep looking though. Thanks again.

Want to sell: pics coming soon

MediEvil 1 ps1 black label- SOLD
MediEvil 2 ps1 black label- SOLD

Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 Xbox 360 - $22 shipped
Naruto the broken bond - Xbox 360 - $22 shipped

Ashhong

Not sure if this is the right thread but

Would anybody with Best Buy GCU be willing to buy me Zelda for Switch? I usually get my games on discount at release with Amazon but was just barely able to get a console. Just have it shipped to me, and I'll pay you PayPal beforehand. You at least get Best Buy rewards points out of it? And good karma? :D

edit: got offers from multiple people, thanks GAF!

Coda

WTS

Trusted Seller and buyer! I only accept Paypal for payment via Friends and Family option. Prices include shipping costs. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Physical copy) $45

Lightly used set of Grey Joycons and 2 Straps $52

Rainbow Mika Megahouse Capcomaniax 1/8 Street Fighter Figure Asking $80

More pictures: http://blmrbl.com/product/r-mika-street-fighter-v-t-shirt/

-Condition is practically new, only worn a couple times
-Measurements are Chest: 20 inches Length: 25 inches

Some threading came out pictured here, nothing major: http://imgur.com/D75cfdk

Other games, all complete!
-Bayonetta 2 (Wii U) First Print (comes with both Bayonetta 1 & 2) Asking $50
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/pqVDZ
-Okami for PS2 Asking $15
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/IvIwQ
-Hokuto no Ken Shinpanno Sousousei Kengou Retsuden Fist of the North Star for PS2 Asking $50
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/MY3Xj
-Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream for the Sega Dreamcast Asking $100
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/98MDj
-Yakuza Kiwami Ryu ga Gotoku Asking $15 (Yakuza 6 DLC demo code not included)

Cagey

Banned
WTS (all PS4, all negotiable)
  • Yakuza 0 Business Launch Edition (box, business card holder, etc.) -- $40 shipped
  • Persona 5 Steelbook Edition -- $40 shipped
  • World of FF Day One Edition -- $20 shipped
  • FF Type-0 -- $15 shipped

WTS: Destiny 2 PC codes (Nvidia promo) $40

destiny-2-4k-pc-screenshots-640px.png

Notes:

- I take Amazon US gift cards as payment.

- You will be able to redeem the code only if you have a GTX 1080 or GTX 1080ti installed on your system. There is no bypass known to that hardware DRM yet.

- I can redeem the code for you if you want, this means you will need to give me your Geforce Experience account details. A lot of people are interested in the game but don't have a compatible card to redeem it yet, so i figure i could help with that as well. I can only do this when i'm at work though.

- It's a global key so you can upgrade it to deluxe edition through battle.net.

Audette

WTB any and all varieties of PlayStation 1 games. Trying to collect as many games from the catalog as possible, different variants too.

My location is in Canada, please contact me, and or spread the word. Money can be tight so I can't buy everything all at once, but I would like to try and get everything I possibly can.

Spades

Selling:

ARMS for Switch - mint condition in box: £36
Just Dance 2017 for Switch - mint condition in box: £25

Both are PAL and price includes shipping within the U.K. PayPal please. Lots of feedback on GAF.

Selling:

ARMS for Switch - mint condition in box: £36
Just Dance 2017 for Switch - mint condition in box: £25

Both are PAL and price includes shipping within the U.K. PayPal please. Lots of feedback on GAF.

Just a heads up bud, you need to wait 150 posts before re-posting (you're a little eager at 138!).

Also I'm pretty sure Switch games are region free, so these wouldn't be "PAL" specific versions.

FrankCaron

Hey all,

Selling some beautiful limited edition video game LPs.

• Transistor - This new album comes in a glossy old-style gatefold jacket featuring artwork by Jen Zee and lyrics by Darren Korb. Each record is pressed on 180 gram milky clear vinyl. Also included is a download code for a digital version of the track list plus a digital version of the Extended version of the soundtrack.
  • Streets of Rage - The audio has been carefully remastered using multiple sources, including the original NEC PC-88 files supplied by Koshiro himself, and packaged in original artwork sourced from the SEGA archives in Japan.

Both records are in excellent collection. $50 + shipping for the pair.

TransistorVinyl_001_1024x1024.png

DATA_DISCS-146_1024x1024.jpg

datamage

Only shipping within the continental US. Accepting PayPal, Friends & Family please, otherwise please supplement for the PP fee.

PS4:
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Like-New) (Legacy Ed - Includes MW Remastered Code) — $38 shipped

Bread

Banned
I have an XFX RX480 that I just sold on eBay. The highest bid was for $360+shipping but I do not trust the buyer.

I'll take $320+shipping if anyone here wants it.

inter

I have an XFX RX480 that I'm selling on eBay currently, it's going to end up being over $400 going off comparable cards. I'll sell it to a gaffer for $350+shipping if anyone's interested because I trust you guys more. Note: it does not come with original packaging, you'd just be buying the card.

Wow, time to sell my RX 480 and R9 380.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Anyone interested in a Aqua Blue PS Vita/with a 16gb memory card and carrying case? It's not used or opened yet.

All brand new in box. I bought it from Japan and then found an almost new Ps vita 1000 on Kijiji.

I don't need two. I spent $270usd on it all. Make me an offer.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm in Canada and will ship to the USA.

Saiyan-Rox

WTS Google Pixel XL 32GB Black

Has one scratch right at the edge of the phone (not on the screen) I couldn't get a picture of it atm but I will tomorrow if anyone want's a picture of that.

I'm throwing in an Offical Google Blue case and a Caseology case also. Has a Spigen tempered glass protector on that has a scratch to it but it came like this and they wouldn't replace it :/ but the screen underneath has never had no protection. it comes full boxed with original accesories and looking £400 for it (£10 special delivery postage so £410 total)

The current pics are with my tablet but i'll upload better ones tomorrow.

Current Images: (will be updated with cleaer ones)

http://i.imgur.com/RM0Z4bn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/m6UXwLU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3wIIAZ3.jpg

Re-post

ironmang

JxrW5PZ.png

WTS (US only for shipping) (all prices shipped F&F = tracking and sent next day PO is open)

PS4:
Resident Evil 7 - $29 sold
Retro City Rampage First Print - comes with extras like stickers - $80 (sealed)
PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset: Limited Edition - White - unopened and never used - $95

Vita:
Octodad: Dadliest Catch - $32 (sealed)
Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics - $27 (sealed)
Saturday Morning RPG - $75 (sealed)

If you're interested in something but believe a price to be unfair then I'm open to offers.

WTB

PSP Go w/ charger
Looking for a screen with minimal scratches and little wear on the rest.

Invis

WTB:

- Furi Steam Key

WTS:

- Dreamcast "bundle" - Comes with Dreamcast, VMU, one official controller, one third party controller, and power cable. Does NOT come with any video cables, sorry. Though you'll want to hook this up via VGA anyway. Note that the CD drive stopped working some years ago and I had to pot tweak it to let it read disc again. I've had no issue since then, but just stating that up front. - $45 shipped. I also have a decent bit of Dreamcast games listed for sale in my Google spreadsheet listed right below this, and am certainly interested in selling all this, and all the Dreamcast games together for a cheaper price. Hit me up.

- LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 - $9 shipped

- 60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space.

- PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - $10 shipped

Top Bottom