• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Ozorov
Member
(07-26-2017, 07:21 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar

Originally Posted by B1G_A1AN

GAME (UK)

Cool, seems super early for a beta code
B1G_A1AN
Member
(07-26-2017, 07:43 PM)
B1G_A1AN's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ozorov

Cool, seems super early for a beta code

I was surprised to get the email, I wasn't sure exactly what it was.
Ozorov
Member
(07-26-2017, 08:09 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar

Originally Posted by B1G_A1AN

I was surprised to get the email, I wasn't sure exactly what it was.

Well you (we) now just have to wait 69 days
SG-17
Member
(07-26-2017, 08:14 PM)
SG-17's Avatar
Hopefully they've fixed the third person camera by the beta. Its perfect on heroes and special classes. Way too close on standard infantry.
Ozorov
Member
(07-26-2017, 08:28 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar
So if you pre-order the game do you get any extra days in the beta? Or do you have to buy some mega edition?
B1G_A1AN
Member
(07-26-2017, 08:42 PM)
B1G_A1AN's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ozorov

So if you pre-order the game do you get any extra days in the beta? Or do you have to buy some mega edition?

I have the Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition on pre-order, the normal version on pre-order doesn't give you the extra three days.

Releases on 14/11/2017. 110 Days left to Preorder!

THREE DAYS EARLY ACCESS: Play Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition on November 14th!

Pre-order Bonus: Pre order now to unlock exclusive digital content:
• Early access to the Star Wars Battlefront II Multiplayer Beta
• Instant access to Yoda’s epic Lightsaber Mastery AND Star Wars Battlefront II: The Last Jedi™ Heroes pack
• Exclusive Star Wars : The Last Jedi outfits for Kylo Ren and Rey


The Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition turns your troopers into the ultimate opponents. Every trooper class (Officer, Assault, Heavy, and Specialist) is upgraded, delivering superior firepower, deadly weapon modifications, and epic combat abilities.

Dominate the battlefront as the ultimate Star Wars elite trooper!
VonGreckler
Junior Member
(07-26-2017, 08:54 PM)
VonGreckler's Avatar

Originally Posted by B1G_A1AN

I have the Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition on pre-order, the normal version on pre-order doesn't give you the extra three days.

Actually any version pre-order gives you extra days on the beta.
The Elite trooper edition gives you 3 extra days on the full game.
Ozorov
Member
(07-27-2017, 09:39 AM)
Ozorov's Avatar

Originally Posted by VonGreckler

Actually any version pre-order gives you extra days on the beta.
The Elite trooper edition gives you 3 extra days on the full game.

Looks like i need that elite trooper edition
Ozorov
Member
(08-04-2017, 06:29 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar
2 months bois
PintSizedSlasher
Member
(08-04-2017, 07:22 PM)
PintSizedSlasher's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ozorov

2 months bois

So near and yet so far....

Anyway, Battlefield 1 DLC and No Man's Sky update are going to keep me quite entertained until then...
MMarston
Was getting caught part of your plan?
(08-04-2017, 07:31 PM)
MMarston's Avatar
Finally got the season pass for $10CAD because eh, why not?


Some thoughts
- I'm not fond of smaller scale stuff, but I really appreciate the variety in Outer Rim
- Been playing Cloud City for a year now so got nothing new to say about that lol
- Death Star is easily the best package -- weapons, maps, and the heroes.
- Rogue One stuff sucks. Like, it just sucks. I like using Krennic though.
Ozorov
Member
(08-04-2017, 07:37 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar

Originally Posted by PintSizedSlasher

So near and yet so far....

Anyway, Battlefield 1 DLC and No Man's Sky update are going to keep me quite entertained until then...

When is the BF1 DLC coming? Started playing it again this week and I was kinda surprised still only 1 DLC-pack had been released. I like the two new "free" maps.


Originally Posted by MMarston

Finally got the season pass for $10CAD because eh, why not?


Some thoughts
- I'm not fond of smaller scale stuff, but I really appreciate the variety in Outer Rim
- Been playing Cloud City for a year now so got nothing new to say about that lol
- Death Star is easily the best package -- weapons, maps, and the heroes.
- Rogue One stuff sucks. Like, it just sucks. I like using Krennic though.

Yeah Rogue One was very meh. Looking back to all the packs now I think Outer Rim is my favorite followed by Death Star.
SG-17
Member
(08-04-2017, 07:39 PM)
SG-17's Avatar
Death Star is so fucking fun. Also Cloud City Walker Assault and Administrator's Palace on Sabotage.
MMarston
Was getting caught part of your plan?
(08-04-2017, 07:42 PM)
MMarston's Avatar
The one annoying thing about Battle Station is how there's a one-second delay between activating R2D2 and becoming R2.

You hold square, the meter rounds out, you get the +50 activation bonus, and yet you still get shot dead.
FN-2187
Member
(08-04-2017, 07:50 PM)
FN-2187's Avatar

Originally Posted by MMarston

Finally got the season pass for $10CAD because eh, why not?


Some thoughts
- I'm not fond of smaller scale stuff, but I really appreciate the variety in Outer Rim
- Been playing Cloud City for a year now so got nothing new to say about that lol
- Death Star is easily the best package -- weapons, maps, and the heroes.
- Rogue One stuff sucks. Like, it just sucks. I like using Krennic though.

Extraction in Outer Rim is my favourite mode in the whole game.
Ozorov
Member
(08-04-2017, 08:03 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar

Originally Posted by FN-2187

Extraction in Outer Rim is my favourite mode in the whole game.

I like you
PintSizedSlasher
Member
(08-04-2017, 09:12 PM)
PintSizedSlasher's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ozorov

When is the BF1 DLC coming? Started playing it again this week and I was kinda surprised still only 1 DLC-pack had been released. I like the two new "free" maps.

Somewhere in September. It's looking awesome.

Originally Posted by FN-2187

Extraction in Outer Rim is my favourite mode in the whole game.

Yep, Extraction is great. Especially on the two Jabba maps.
Really hope it makes a return in BF II.
keraj37
Member
(08-04-2017, 11:00 PM)
keraj37's Avatar
If anybody interested in this mod you can check the footage I just took (1080p 60fps)

youtube

Really this game has second life for me now with it.
SG-17
Member
(08-05-2017, 12:37 AM)
SG-17's Avatar

Originally Posted by FN-2187

Extraction in Outer Rim is my favourite mode in the whole game.

Yuck
MMarston
Was getting caught part of your plan?
(08-05-2017, 01:33 AM)
MMarston's Avatar

Originally Posted by keraj37

If anybody interested in this mod you can check the footage I just took (1080p 60fps)

youtube

Really this game has second life for me now with it.

Uh I get the aesthetic that this mod is going for, but this just looks awful.
Ozorov
Member
(08-05-2017, 09:22 AM)
Ozorov's Avatar

Originally Posted by PintSizedSlasher

Somewhere in September. It's looking awesome.



Yep, Extraction is great. Especially on the two Jabba maps.
Really hope it makes a return in BF II.

Did you see that edition they will release with all DLCs?

I hope it make a comeback in some shape or form. I hope they ditch some of the original modes and add extraction and sabotage.

Would also be nice if they add some type of CTE to BF2 like they have in the Battlefield series so we can come with input before they add it in the game. But that will probably never happen.
Last edited by Ozorov; 08-05-2017 at 09:30 AM.
keraj37
Member
(08-05-2017, 01:03 PM)
keraj37's Avatar

Originally Posted by MMarston

Uh I get the aesthetic that this mod is going for, but this just looks awful.

Yeah, I completely agree - but if you like stuff like that then why not to have fun? Basically vanilla looks much much better but if you want to jump into "shitty copy" movie style for a moment then it is for you.
Ozorov
Member
(08-14-2017, 07:43 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar
https://twitter.com/EAStarWars/statu...44573457080321

Anyone knows all the ships?

Also: Get your first look at space battles in Star Wars Battlefront II’s Starfighter Assault Livestream at Gamecom 2017. Set your alarms for 9:30am PT on August 21st and tune in to watch two teams of your favorite Game Changers as they wage war in the cold space above Fondor.

I'm kinda hyped about the starfighter-thing this time as they have taken out that stupid lock-on system and had a whole team (Criterion) working on it.
Last edited by Ozorov; 08-14-2017 at 07:46 PM.
VonGreckler
Junior Member
(08-14-2017, 07:48 PM)
VonGreckler's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ozorov

https://twitter.com/EAStarWars/statu...44573457080321

Anyone knows all the ships?

Also: Get your first look at space battles in Star Wars Battlefront IIís Starfighter Assault Livestream at Gamecom 2017. Set your alarms for 9:30am PT on August 21st and tune in to watch two teams of your favorite Game Changers as they wage war in the cold space above Fondor.

In order.

-T65 X-Wing
-Millennium Falcon
-Sith Infiltrator (Maul's ship)
-T70 X-Wing
-TIE Interceptor
-TIE Bomber

That's already the same number of ships as the full game on the previous version and this is just a 15 second twitter teaser.

So ready for the stream. Space combat is my favorite part of Star Wars
Ozorov
Member
(08-14-2017, 08:08 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar
Some news regarding BF2 I found on twitter:

Q: "will certain planets be exclusive eras when it comes to the clones like phase 1 and phase 2"

A:" yes"

Q: "will the heavy strikes from Luke and Vader be in battlefront 2?"

A:"not as an ability, but heavy swings will of course be part of their attack chains"

Q:" why don't the Deathtroopers get their guns from Rogue One?"

A: "they are, they had several"

Q:" We will see 501st legion?, i think it will be amazing, they were the iconic characters of battlefront II (2005) and episode 3"

A: "what about the 212th?"
CD'S BAR
Member
(08-16-2017, 04:16 AM)
CD'S BAR's Avatar
Just bought the $4.99 season pass on sale on psn, but the game still has all the expansions locked. Is there something I'm missing here?

edit: nevermind figured it out.
Last edited by CD'S BAR; 08-16-2017 at 04:33 AM.
Ozorov
Member
(08-18-2017, 10:50 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar
Posting here also;

https://streamable.com/ter14
SG-17
Member
(08-18-2017, 10:52 PM)
SG-17's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ozorov

Posting here also;

https://streamable.com/ter14

Was that Yoda in a Jedi Starfighter?
Ozorov
Member
(08-18-2017, 11:02 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar

Originally Posted by SG-17

Was that Yoda in a Jedi Starfighter?

yup
Ozorov
Member
(08-19-2017, 05:20 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWHQ...em-uploademail
Razgriz-Specter
Member
(08-19-2017, 05:51 PM)
Razgriz-Specter's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ozorov

Posting here also;

https://streamable.com/ter14

Y-Wings and Clone Wars' Y-Wings , my body is ready.
Ozorov
Member
(08-19-2017, 06:05 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar

Originally Posted by Razgriz-Specter

Y-Wings and Clone Wars' Y-Wings , my body is ready.

There's a official trailer the post above yours also.
Pilgrimzero
Member
(08-20-2017, 06:14 AM)
Pilgrimzero's Avatar
Just started playing and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

Played one 40 man game as a rebel and had all kinds of items/weapons/etc to choose from. Next game was an Imperial and I had almost nothing. Why?

The whole game seems to be spawn, die 5 seconds later, respawn, etc, etc How is a noob with a pistol supposed to enjoy fighting against people with much better gear? Literally getting sniped for half the map away before I even know where Im going.

Is there anyway to change how you use your items? Having to press 1 2 3 is a pain in the ass. How about Q and E or something?
Ozorov
Member
(08-21-2017, 10:48 AM)
Ozorov's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pilgrimzero

Just started playing and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

Played one 40 man game as a rebel and had all kinds of items/weapons/etc to choose from. Next game was an Imperial and I had almost nothing. Why?

The whole game seems to be spawn, die 5 seconds later, respawn, etc, etc How is a noob with a pistol supposed to enjoy fighting against people with much better gear? Literally getting sniped for half the map away before I even know where Im going.

Is there anyway to change how you use your items? Having to press 1 2 3 is a pain in the ass. How about Q and E or something?

Could it be that you could chose your partners hand? No weapons/star cards are limited to one side. But you can chose to play with your partners hand. If you unlock a weapon with credits you can have it on both sides, same with star cards.

You die a lot in this game in the bigger modes. Also, the pistol you might refering to is DH-17. I think it's one of the best weapons in the game, but it might not fit the bigger open maps so well. It will get easier when you learn how the maps are.

Don't know if you can change the button layout on PC, but I guess you can check in the options menu.
Ozorov
Member
(08-22-2017, 03:34 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar
Captured on PS4 Pro
TheSecondSpitter
Member
(08-26-2017, 09:42 PM)
TheSecondSpitter's Avatar
Battlefront 2 is the first game I have pre-ordered since Half Life 2: Episode 2, which in view of recent events, contains a certain irony.
CD'S BAR
Member
(09-04-2017, 11:03 AM)
CD'S BAR's Avatar
i know bf2 is out soon,

but shit does anyone play this damn game anymore? i can't find a blast game on any of the dlc maps.
TheSecondSpitter
Member
(09-04-2017, 11:21 AM)
TheSecondSpitter's Avatar
About a month to BF2 beta!

Originally Posted by CD'S BAR

i know bf2 is out soon,

but shit does anyone play this damn game anymore? i can't find a blast game on any of the dlc maps.

What do you play on cos ps4 is still busy?
FN-2187
Member
(09-04-2017, 12:50 PM)
FN-2187's Avatar

Originally Posted by CD'S BAR

i know bf2 is out soon,

but shit does anyone play this damn game anymore? i can't find a blast game on any of the dlc maps.

Still play on Xbox and almost never have a problem finding a game, including DLC.
Ozorov
Member
(09-04-2017, 03:50 PM)
Ozorov's Avatar

Originally Posted by TheSecondSpitter

About a month to BF2 beta!



What do you play on cos ps4 is still busy?

ONE MONTH BOIISSSSS
TheSecondSpitter
Member
(09-04-2017, 07:21 PM)
TheSecondSpitter's Avatar
itshappening.gif
eatingforwork
Junior Member
(09-04-2017, 09:31 PM)
Was cleaning out of my my old gaming junk today and ran across my old PSP. Nostalgia, sigh. So I charged it up and scrounged around for a UMD to try it out with. I found an old one and, hm, this is what it was...

https://imgur.com/a/xL46A

Pretty funny. It's obviously Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron. But man, seeming like it was definitely going to BF3 back before LucasArts canned it. Wondering how rare it is, haha!
WillyFive
Member
(09-04-2017, 09:37 PM)
WillyFive's Avatar

Originally Posted by eatingforwork

Was cleaning out of my my old gaming junk today and ran across my old PSP. Nostalgia, sigh. So I charged it up and scrounged around for a UMD to try it out with. I found an old one and, hm, this is what it was...

https://imgur.com/a/xL46A

Pretty funny. It's obviously Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron. But man, seeming like it was definitely going to BF3 back before LucasArts canned it. Wondering how rare it is, haha!

Well, Elite Squadron is just a portable remake of the cancelled BF3; it has the same storyline and the same gameplay hooks.
Razgriz-Specter
Member
(09-04-2017, 11:34 PM)
Razgriz-Specter's Avatar
Has anything been mentioned about customization in 2 yet?
SG-17
Member
(09-04-2017, 11:53 PM)
SG-17's Avatar

Originally Posted by WillyFive

Well, Elite Squadron is just a portable remake of the cancelled BF3; it has the same storyline and the same gameplay hooks.

And it's terrible. So was Renegade Squadron.
CD'S BAR
Member
(09-05-2017, 06:44 AM)
CD'S BAR's Avatar

Originally Posted by TheSecondSpitter

About a month to BF2 beta!



What do you play on cos ps4 is still busy?

Originally Posted by FN-2187

Still play on Xbox and almost never have a problem finding a game, including DLC.

Ps4. Maybe it was a bad time or something. I'll try again I suppose if what y'all say is true.
Palpable
Member
(09-05-2017, 06:56 AM)
Palpable's Avatar
Been over a month since I touched SWBF. I played the game almost nonstop since it came out, then PUBG came into my life and I got hooked. Haven't really even seen any of the new SWBF2 stuff after E3. When do I, as a deluxe edition preorder...er, get to play the beta?
Ozorov
Member
(09-05-2017, 09:45 AM)
Ozorov's Avatar

Originally Posted by Palpable

Been over a month since I touched SWBF. I played the game almost nonstop since it came out, then PUBG came into my life and I got hooked. Haven't really even seen any of the new SWBF2 stuff after E3. When do I, as a deluxe edition preorder...er, get to play the beta?

4th october
Ozorov
Member
(09-05-2017, 11:55 AM)
Ozorov's Avatar

Originally Posted by Razgriz-Specter

Has anything been mentioned about customization in 2 yet?

What customization are you talking about? Weapons?
TheSecondSpitter
Member
(09-05-2017, 12:22 PM)
TheSecondSpitter's Avatar
I think he's talking about Halo-like armour and shit.

Thread Tools