• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwk94

https://www.twitch.tv/twitchpresents

What?
Twitch Presents is streaming all 831 of Power Rangers from Mighty Morphin - Dino Charge

What about the teamups?

Yep! Every single episode through Dino Charge. That means all debuts, finales, and team-ups. The only things we won't be getting are the MMPR and Turbo movie, and The Legendary Battle Extended Edition.

Why?
Promotion before the movie releases next week, I guess.

What season are we on?

Power Rangers In Space, the end of the Zordon era and largely considered to be the high point of the series. Originally slated to be the final season, Saban and Co. pull out every stop, bringing plot threads years in the making to a close for a grand finale any PR fan won't want to miss.

What seasons should I watch?

In Space
Time Force
Ninja Storm
Dino Thunder
SPD
RPM

When will each season be airing?

Here's a frequently-updated schedule that even includes important episodes in each season and their approximate airtime.

Episode Airtime Guide

Is Power Rangers still going?

Yep! The current season is Power Rangers Ninja Steel which airs Saturdays on Nick.

Where can I watch the old seasons?
Every completed season of Power Rangers is available on Netflix!

Bonus Rocky gifs:

DID YOU SAY FUN?!

This%2BLine%2Bis%2Bthe%2BClosest%2BWeve%2BEver%2BCome%2Bto%2BRacism%2BAgainst%2BWhite%2BPeople.gif

Now get back to sexually harassing this woman in her mid-20's Rocky.

Fucking Rocky...

MFW she's not actually busy during the dance.
DOl9pbX.png

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I love how thanks to the "Next on Power Rangers" promos after the episode, we already know the entire story of this episode.

.JayZii

Banned
Looking up a lot of the uniforms, I think the US really lucked out with the first season's ranger uniforms being so graphic and iconic. A lot of these others look too busy by comparison.

Kaizer

Banned
I love how thanks to the "Next on Power Rangers" promos after the episode, we already know the entire story of this episode.

Seriously, guess it didn't matter much when I was a kid, but damn, just tell us everything why don't you!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Been watching all morning. It's enjoyable background noise while I get some reading done.

I haven't seen these episodes since they aired. But watching as an adult, In Space is such an immediate improvement​ over Turbo. It's like a light switch got turned from 'Bad' to 'Good'

Shaanyboi

Banned
This%2BLine%2Bis%2Bthe%2BClosest%2BWeve%2BEver%2BCome%2Bto%2BRacism%2BAgainst%2BWhite%2BPeople.gif

And what the fuck is this? This episode has like... an actual plot. And pacing. And a genuine quality of mystique.

Holy fuck, this season is actually a competent TV show.

Line_HTX

I was one of those 90s kids that loved those previews of NEXT EPISODE or "TODAY ON POWER RANGERS... What will happen to Tommy after so and so?"

They fucking hooked me because it gave me a false sense of anticipation.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
And what the fuck is this? This episode has like... an actual plot. And pacing. And a genuine quality of mystique.

Holy fuck, this season is actually a competent TV show.
Usually when you end up in space, it's when you know you've shit the bed. Power Rangers is the other way around.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
They got a real Errol Flynn's​ Robin Hood IN SPACE! thing going on with this western bar fight. And I'm loving every second of it.

Line_HTX

I have never seen Space before. It's amazing how much of an improvement this is over Turbo. All these are pretty much brand new territory for me.

Defuser

Ok I seen the light. Power Rangers in Space is the best Power Rangers series I ever seen.

No wonder people like this so much.

Luigi87

Darkonda was a legit threat and a villain that IIRC doesn't ever suffer from villain decline, so I appreciate that.

I take it BLBLBLBLBL is some sort of sound effect?

The sound the Putties make during MMPR. Twitch Chat always spams something when the season's minions appear.

NastyBook

Chat's feeling Dakonda and Ecliptor's bad blood just like I thought they would.
Holy fuck I forgot that In Space is a legit competent series.
Giving the show an arc in wrapping up the Zordon era was the right thing to do. When I originally watch the finale, I thought that was the end of Powre Rangers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom