• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ui6ctTk.png

The edgiest passive.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Couldn't they have done one of a good hero like Disraptor?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I mean how much exactly does Miranda weigh if she's that small but that poor tiger is still so slow and has such a slow turn speed???

NewDust

Not sure if this was already mentioned, DOTA 2 forums have been breached, 1.9 million compromised. LINK.

If you think this is thread worthy in Gaming, go ahead.

kionedrik

Apparently NMS is shit, who'd have thought?

Also, Valve really needs to start fining teams/players to ensure all this drama bullshit doesn't happen while a major tournament is being played.

Risible

I grow tired of the disrespect that is this game

I desperately want to play Dota. Sadly I have no friends that are into it, and hence can only play pubs. I don't know if it's gotten worse or something, but lately it's nothing but AFKers, leavers, non-English speakers spamming jajajajaja noob, or people who have clearly never played Dota even once.

I'm juuuust about at the uninstall Dota phase again.

Anyone have any (real, not funny or ironic or git gud) suggestions?

Russ T

Banned
I desperately want to play Dota. Sadly I have no friends that are into it, and hence can only play pubs. I don't know if it's gotten worse or something, but lately it's nothing but AFKers, leavers, non-English speakers spamming jajajajaja noob, or people who have clearly never played Dota even once.

Mute everyone. Won't stop the afk/leave problem, but it sure helps me enjoy dota more.

If you're feeling generous, only mute the enemy team.

Make some friends. Which region do you play in? There's enough people from all around the world frequenting this thread that you should be able to find someone.

Make some friends. Which region do you play in? There's enough people from all around the world frequenting this thread that you should be able to find someone.

We really should consider making a Google Doc with everyone's region, steam username, and approximate MMR so people have an easier time playing together.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Outside by the screen, I can see the sun reflecting off the head of pflax. Cap is taller than I expected. Ti pretty neat.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Drinkin a Crystal Pepsi. My life is now complete.

Top Bottom