• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition: Free update arcade mode & more; $40 game+DLC bundle

kunonabi

Picked up the season 2 pass since it was on sale. I had planned to wait for it to drop to 10$ like the season 1 pass but 15$ isnt too bad. I spent 41$ plus tax for the game and 2 passes which is pretty much what AE is anyway.

Time to stockpile more fight money for that godawful gambling garbage they're doing with AE.

So are the season 1 & 2 characters worth it? Still debating on whether i should get the base game for 15 Euro or the complete package for 30 Euro. I'm a casual fighting game fan and only need the classic SF2 characters to be happy.

Haeleos

So are the season 1 & 2 characters worth it? Still debating on whether i should get the base game for 15 Euro or the complete package for 30 Euro. I'm a casual fighting game fan and only need the classic SF2 characters to be happy.

You would only need season 1 then. Only classic character in season 2 is Akuma.

Dzab

You can get the bundle with the base game and season 1 for £11.99 then get season 2 for £11.99 thus saving £1.01 on the deluxe version and you still get the same themes etc

Where can you get it for £11.99? Actually, where is the cheapest place to get the Season 1 pass thing?
Recently bought the PC version for £14 from game then I read this :|

thelastword

Banned
I think this is the first time I've wanted to purchase SFV costumes in a minute.......

daHeL2s.png

455h3Mw.png

sEz86PB.png

CE3f0l4.jpg

Man, Juri cant catch a break. She's meant to be a sexualized character, but now she gets another ugly costume that makes her look the opposite of sexy. Where'd her tits go? Bleh.

Man, Juri cant catch a break. She's meant to be a sexualized character, but now she gets another ugly costume that makes her look the opposite of sexy. Where'd her tits go? Bleh.
She should have got Morrigan (who I am guessing is going to Chun, just because leading ladies), plus that would mean long hair Juri.

She should have got Morrigan (who I am guessing is going to Chun, just because leading ladies), plus that would mean long hair Juri.

Yeah, Chun alone will probably get Morrigan. I would have been perfectly happy to see Chun, Juri and even Mika all get a Morrigan outfit. That probably goes against these types of rules though.
This flat-chested DS character costume should only have been given to Menat or Sakura.

Cammy is my favorite SF character, but she doesnt have the boobs to pull off the best Morrigan cosplay. Thats why I suggested Mika. Even then, it'd be a bit weird to see Mika wear that costume :)

thelastword

Banned
I thought Cammy was best-fit because of her smaller physique and style.....I thought Mika could also pull it off because her hair already mimics Morrigan's antennas...Either way, it would be interesting to see who they use, Chun can play it too, I'm thinking.......

A new darkstalkers at least for next gen would be nice though.......

Aranea

Yeah it's pretty weird that Juri chest is smaller on that Lilith costume. Perhaps when the costume is available someone can make a comparison between the 2 models and see if that's the case. At first i though these were the new extra battle costumes which they should announce soon as R Mika MHW last part will be available this Friday.

At this point if they release a new stage i like i will just have to buy them with real $ because i fear of running out of FM for these extra battle challenges.

kunonabi

Juri would have been a better match for B.B. Hood. Hopefully, Laura gets a Darkstalkers costume since it would be nice for her to have one alt where her hair doesnt look like shit.

Juri would have been a better match for B.B. Hood. Hopefully, Laura gets a Darkstalkers costume since it would be nice for her to have one alt where her hair doesnt look like shit.
I take it back. Give Laura a Felicia outfit. Well, maybe Victor if you want to match themes, but considering the rolling around and such...

Aranea

More people are creating meme's related to Juri small chest on this Lilith crossover costume. I hope we receive more Darkstalkers costumes besides those 3.

Top Bottom