• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burt

Good to hear on BvW that the YouTube people noticed the Bosman Bump on LWYTG. That whole little segment at the end was nice.

EZA take on the An Egyptian Mummy in Brooklynn for the next betting event stakes plz.

And yeah, Easy Update was great. I had heard of the game, but never seen it before. Seems like once you know how things work, it's mindgames the game, which is awesome.

And Huber's Talking Syndrome shirt is serious business. That lack of True Grit love, not so much.

Hasney

Easy Update is up...date

I love that Ian finds these weird games I've never heard of that end up being incredibly creative and fun to watch (most of the time)

Man, SpyParty was supposed to be the game that made indie multiplayer mainstream, it was supposed to be out in 2010 and I still don't think it was finished. I've not played it since the 2010 beta, I should jump in again.

Karu

Man, SpyParty was supposed to be the game that made indie multiplayer mainstream, it was supposed to be out in 2010 and I still don't think it was finished. I've not played it since the 2010 beta, I should jump in again.
Yeah, this feels like a strange deja-vu, heh.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
The Deus Ex Retrospective was incredible.

I also watched Tabletop Escapades #25 (I don't watch it usually) and it was pretty funny, but not much progress seems to get made.

Mista Koo

I've been waiting for the game's release before playing it, but I guess this might not happen?

Sami+

The Deus Ex Retrospective was incredible.

I also watched Tabletop Escapades #25 (I don't watch it usually) and it was pretty funny, but not much progress seems to get made.

I stopped watching Escapades a few episodes in, I don't know why but it just felt less engaging that TTA. I think my personal issue with it was that the first few episodes were almost all battles when that's the least interesting part of the series.

Yeah, definitely. Escapades has far fewer of them, basically none through out the city arc which is what... 10 episodes at least?

That story arc was the best part of the series so far. Second place goes to the Island Adventures of Cursed Statues and Gold Boys

Chuck

Still without luck
So does anyone know the breakdown of who is part time and who is full time? Kyle mentioned that eza was his part time thing and it got me wondering.

kami_sama

Anyone know in what episode Ian killed a guard after he touched his character?
It's been a long time since I watched the show.

Budi

Ben if you're interested here's a good video on Youtube that touches on modern Hollywood action directing and editing compared to the old days.

Every Frame a Painting:Jackie Chan - How to Do Action Comedy

Every frame a painting is an excellent channel! Though I don't think this video is about modern Hollywood versus the old days. More about Hollywood vs Hong Kong overall. Also John Wick is a modern hollywood movie and has great action scenes, it was directed by stuntmen so it comes with the territory. And old action movies for example from Van Damme or Steven Seagal suffer from extreme close ups and quick cuts too. But the video and whole channel is really good recommendation.

Every frame a painting is an excellent channel! Though I don't think this video is about modern Hollywood versus the old days. More about Hollywood vs Hong Kong overall. Also John Wick is a modern hollywood movie and has great action scenes, it was directed by stuntmen so it comes with the territory. And old action movies for example from Van Damme or Steven Seagal suffer from extreme close ups and quick cuts too. But the video and whole channel is really good recommendation.

Fair enough you're right there, but I think It does though demonstrate a lot the points Ian was making quite nicely.

Chaos Cinema part 1, 2 and 3 also goes into it.

Thanks I haven't seen these, I'll have to check them out as well.

Philippo

Man, i've travelling through Japan for the last three weeks and i barely had the time to follow the podcast, frame trap and huber syndrome.
Between Bosman vs Wozniak, TTE, group streams and easy update i'll have a fuckton of material to catch up.
plus Geoff's new show and Vice's podcast

Karu

I finished The Witcher III last year, but never came around to play the DLC until now - two things I basically never do - Jump back in, nevermind a huge RPG, and playing DLC, because it's always such BLAAAAH-content for me no matter how much lore they trying to push #bioware - but ugh, the world still feels SO GOOD, it's utterly outragous...
combat still sucks buhu, easy difficulty cruisin' style :D

Hangout was chill! And I just know Ben will hate to read this, but I have to say, Ben laughing after (not necessarily at him, I know I know ;-)) Huber told us his dream of moving to London and Brad mocking him for it, was hilarious :( :D

Budi

Oh man the end of Patreon Q&A made me wishful again. I've been begging for Blood & Wine spoilercast in the same style as they did Dark Souls. I would be happy if they discussed the Witcher 3 with it's expansions as a whole too. Just give me something Ben! Grab Huber, Bloodworth and Jones if he completes Blood & Wine and put the camera rolling. I really think Witcher 3 is such a remarkable game that it will be remembered as one of the greats in the future. Alongside Link to the Past, Super Metroid and such.

Slevin

I was convinced The Trial of Kyle Bosman would be the pinnacle of Easy Allies greatness. I was wrong. This Brad Songs stream was amazing! Everyone's song was creative and surprisingly impressive.

Enjoyed their stream. The songs were really good.
I guessed I missed it, but Brandon said something about Amazon (I think?).
Need my sleep now, but can anyone post what he said? Thanks.

Maiar_m

Can someone explain to me how the amazon prime twitch thing works? I do have Amazon prime, would EZA make some money off me not being lazy and tying my twitch account to amazon prime?

Wiggy

concert was awesome, they should cut it out for the main channel like they did for the Bosman trial so more see it they musical goodness.

Can someone explain to me how the amazon prime twitch thing works? I do have Amazon prime, would EZA make some money off me not being lazy and tying my twitch account to amazon prime?

Yup, just need need to link then use your free sub on them

wiibomb

the twitch account must be linked to the amazon account, in that regard you must first link them.

then you can subscribe each month to the EZA channel, it is a manual process, so each month you have to subscribe to the channel. EZA receives the same money as a normal sub if you use your twitch prime sub.

--

BTW, I didn't like at all they were mentioning normal subs only and ignoring the prime ones. We also pay a subscription for the twitch prime. (I still haven't sub, need some kind of approval from the twitch side since I got a error there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom