• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

Lombax

Banned
There are multiple reasons why that is not applicable.

He;s the president, this is their job.

Aye, you are correct. In this instance however there is nothing "presidential" about this rally (or his administration for that matter).

Apologies, CNN tends to angry up the blood.

Nafai1123

Banned
Without coverage of Trump, we wouldn't be this deep into the Mueller investigation, he would not have said those things about Nazis on camera, etc.

Without the media giving him free airtime every second of the election season, he might not be POTUS or even have won the primary.

I mean yeah, we need to give him coverage now because he fucks up a lot. Doesn't negate the fact that he never should've been given the coverage to begin with.

gatling

Im just going to hold out hope that these rallies have people attending ironically. They can't all be dullards, right? I guess it doesn't matter if they're still fluffing this knuckledragger.

Without the media giving him free airtime every second of the election season, he might not be POTUS or even have won the primary.

I mean yeah, we need to give him coverage now because he fucks up a lot. Doesn't negate the fact that he never should've been given the coverage to begin with.

Yup, but we can't time travel.

DonShula

Let's just all sit back for a moment and contemplate the fact that the mayor of Phoenix told the president of the United States that he didn't want him there.

Asinine. But he was right to say that and it wasn't merely self serving. This is a dangerous situation given the climate. If something pops off, the blood is on the president's hands tonight.

What I don't understand is why many of you choose to watch it. CNN can cover it, but no one who doesn't want to hear him talk has to listen. If he does something important, you will know about it.

they really trying to make this a diverse rally. got an asian lady singing the national anthem now. first it was a white little girl to say the pledge

vctor182

I see "great" is the word of the day.

OH GOD. did she just bring up Hillary LMMFAO i can't

DH4AJXWVoAAMkKZ

Kevin

I love how these rallies make up fake information in order to rally up the people to cheer for anything Trump and Co. shoves down their throats.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Slightly off topic, but reading this thread for some reason made me check out Trump's website and that led me to his shop. Is it just me or does his models look hilariously uncomfortable here? lol

Now i'm trying to figure out how his team somehow convinced black models to wear these stupid shirts...

Trump-Pence-Make-America-Great-Again-Men_s-Short-Sleeve-Tee---Gray_1024x1024.jpg

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/?utm_source=website&utm_medium=web&utm_content=top_nav

usually models do poses with green shirts/plain shirts and then the company selling shirts buys the stock pic and just photoshops whatever logo/motif they want on it. Dude didn't necessarily pose with that specific shirt.

The dollar bill? remove george Washington? Since when?
Not watching, but presumably they're going with the "after liberals are done with the Confederacy they'll go after the Founding Fathers!" nonsense he clumsily setup with his "George Washington and Thomas Jefferson had slaves too!" dumbass "argument".

usually models do poses with green shirts/plain shirts and then the company selling shirts buys the stock pic and just photoshops whatever logo/motif they want on it. Dude didn't necessarily pose with that specific shirt.

Ah, that makes much more sense. Thank god and thank you for heads up there. lol

gatling

This is weird and pathetic. The audience is limp and pathetic. The audience sounds like people clinging to their stupidity because "I can't possibly be wrong".

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Top Bottom