• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Highway to the Danger Room

Drayco21

But apparently Thor gets to have a new costume as a separate character, and it's not even Jane or Bill, it's just fucking Thor again.

Not really. They could just do "clone" characters that have a different model and a few new powers and you would still be able to buy them with eternity splinters. Instead we can pay for them with Gs and they'll be more expensive than new heroes to begin with.

Only if by Gs you really mean fortune cards

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I think the concept of Odison is cool enough, but I understand the opportunity cost issue. He's another Thor instead of a new character, and that matters more than any gameplay mechanics attached to him for a lot of folks.

Spider-Woman's new model. Booty and all.

NQa46Py.jpg

Indignate

New female character gets release the first thing you guys do is complain about the wrinkles in her boots.

This thread is still awful.

New female character gets release the first thing you guys do is complain about the wrinkles in her boots.

This thread is still awful.

I don't like wrinkles on anybody's boots...Man or woman. If you search my post history you will find that I complain about costume wrinkles a lot.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
400 splinters when I have 2400? sure.

I stocked up more than I thought, especially since I bought quite a few team ups one time that werent included in the advance packs.

guess im good for the few heroes they do release for the forseable future

Ploid 3.0

Didn't know he was out, a reason to play for a bit. I've been logging on each day for the spider-man card. Nothing but crap from them. I suppose the cards will stop now, hopefully limbo is soon.

Dec

Omega patch delayed to at the very earliest October. Literally no content patches between The Defender stuff next week and then. Includes Apocalypse content (?. Terminal I guess) some costumes and visual updates.

Relevant link: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/4270234#Comment_4270234

In other words continue on as you were, nothing happening game still ded.

Oh this was hidden in there

You've seen the Magik costume, I cant wait for you to see the other 3. These 4 costumes will also be the first 4 costumes we launch with our new tech that adds powers from costumes. Each of the 4 costumes will get 1 power that is a player version of their main boss power from the playable content.

The fuck is all this about? Powers on new costumes?

Dec

Newest community guy gone. Didn't last very long.

Seems he didn't have a job lined up so I don't know if he quit or got fired.

Edit: Apparently he recently posted something about the Fantastic Four that was then deleted.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
man this game is so fucking done. What a shame.

Wait, they fired their community guy for acknowledging the existence of Marvel's OG supergroup?

Edit: I found the thread on the their forum and it seems like no one's entirely sure why he was fired, but it seems like it's very possible it was for mentioning the F4 in a tweet.

Omega Prestige announced. You get more substantial rewards, custom to each hero for doing it.

In addition, players can also look forward to the imminent debut of the Omega Prestige system for Marvel Heroes Omega on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Starting soon, players may unlock ”Omega Prestige" status for select heroes. Omega Prestige marks the culmination of a hero's journey and extends the leveling process considerably. The first hero eligible for Omega Prestige will be Spider-Man with plans to make more heroes available for Omega Prestige in future updates. Achieving Omega Prestige with Spider-Man -- and other characters down the road -- unlocks some of the most powerful and visually stunning benefits currently available in Marvel Heroes Omega. Expect more details on the Omega Prestige system and how it works on our official website soon.
PC release confirmation:
Asros said:
Yes, the current plan for it [PC version] is to release either alongside the omega patch or slightly after. Requires a lot of the tech in that release and some custom UI work.

Extra bit from Asros:
It is quite different. It isn't available for every hero at once because each hero gets different things from Omega prestige. Very cool stuff. Cant wait for you guys to read all about it and get your hands on it!

Wait, they fired their community guy for acknowledging the existence of Marvel's OG supergroup?

Edit: I found the thread on the their forum and it seems like no one's entirely sure why he was fired, but it seems like it's very possible it was for mentioning the F4 in a tweet.

I'm hesitant to believe it was anything with the F4 stuff. While what happened was suspect, that was a while back now.

Good. I have zero sympathy for Gaz.

Fuck them.

What did they do you, fam?

Hi guys, not sure if this OT is for PC version only. I tried searching for an Omega OT but it doesn't seem like one exists, so please forgive me if it breaks the rules to ask my question here.

If I buy the character packs, such as the Home-coming Spider-Man or War Machine for examples, with one of my PSN accounts. Then switch to another PSN account on the same PS4, can this other account play with those DLC characters?

The reason I ask is because, I can only buy stuff for the game with my US PSN account, the game doesn't exist on the Hong Kong PSN, which happens to be where my main account is from. I don't play games with my US account, so I just want to buy things with it, then switch back to my main HK account to play.

Thank you for any answers in advance.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Psylocke's Horsemen costume gives her a new power. These new costume powers don't replace an old power, they're an additional one the character gets.

...so why the fuck would you ever use any other costume then?

Top Bottom