• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

nobody ever has 11/18 as their birthday

;_;

No one has 12/30 either, it's a sad day for both of us.

But it's all good because of time-leaping Kurisu

kurisu-makise-and-mayuri-shiina-10823-400x250.jpg

cjkeats

Tomorrow is going to be hell for me.

Mayushi wears the best santa outfit.

Tomorrow is my Computer Science 1700 final. I'm not worried at all, I'm just gonna review these slides and a little bit of the Python before bed, then play Soul Hackers until I pass out. Friday is my Java final and I'm about as fucked for it as I was for Calculus.

It's weird seeing Mayushi showing midriff like that. lol

Stark

Banned
Tomorrow is my Computer Science 1700 final. I'm not worried at all, I'm just gonna review these slides and a little bit of the Python before bed, then play Soul Hackers until I pass out. Friday is my Java final and I'm about as fucked for it as I was for Calculus.

It's weird seeing Mayushi showing midriff like that. lol

Python is easy? and lol Java I remember that back in High School. I'm surprised I even passed that.

Is that midriff something you can get use to? or do you want a gel banana.

Holidays, massive amount of game releases, I wont agree with you on the weather without knowing where you are, but other wise HashtagTeamNovember.
Pennsylvania! It can get gross and wet at times, but I like the cool weather and pretty trees and the good smell! I'm still #####TeamNovember

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Did you ever collect the rest of these? I was always meaning to put them up, but I always forgot. Either way, it's always nice to share good art!

YiZhLAT.jpg
Aztc6CP.jpg

uCW8tYJ.jpg
Qm0XNPX.jpg

ijvhBAc.jpg
7bCp4Wi.jpg

nAsR9zK.jpg
9IFNaXO.jpg

Ohoh next K-On girl birthday is so Mugi, so far away. Need to remember to buy a cake so I can take a picture of it in front of Mugi wallpaper.

I realized that every man need a ronery anime girl birthday cake picture for life to have a meaning. That's why everyone in Japan are doing it.

Pennsylvania! It can get gross and wet at times, but I like the cool weather and pretty trees and the good smell! I'm still #####TeamNovember

I'm from the Bahamas and spent most of my years there, usually November does have the best weather then, at school in New york state right now, it's usually pretty wet and has that terrible "will it snow or won't it" weather in November.

February is the best month.

Call me when you have awesome holidays about gorging yourself and being "thankful" and massive amounts of game releases and not just Valentine's day and less days.

Madao

my birthday is next to worker's day. that's something i guess.
the bad thing is that elections day in my country is almost always on the same day every 5 years. stupid politicians.

My birthday is September 27, and none of you gave me a gift.
Except Dr.Palutena, because she's awesome.
Nice to see that Emitan has been keeping tabs on the image from the old thread!
E51GP51.jpg
So inaccurate, her old middle school uniform was not that color!
Mio is best K-on gaiz.

They're all great though <3
I love you!
They're all the best but Mugi is bestier.
Mio is the bustiest.
Indeed.

No lists! Only favourites!
What about least favorites?
Did you ever collect the rest of these? I was always meaning to put them up, but I always forgot. Either way, it's always nice to share good art!

YiZhLAT.jpg
Aztc6CP.jpg

uCW8tYJ.jpg
Qm0XNPX.jpg

ijvhBAc.jpg
7bCp4Wi.jpg

nAsR9zK.jpg
9IFNaXO.jpg
No birthday for Jun. So sad.
What happened to Ura? He hasn't posted in this new thread yet. Hope he's alright <3
He told me he'll be gone because of personal reasons, but I showed him the art in the banner, which he greatly appreciated.

Urai-kun got me something too. I didn't get him anything in return either. ;_;

If we plan ahead this year, we could totally do a K-ON GAF Secret Santa. It would not be unlike the big Secret Santa that GAF does every year, except only for K-ON GAF!

Stark

Banned
Urai-kun got me something too. I didn't get him anything in return either. ;_;

If we plan ahead this year, we could totally do a K-ON GAF Secret Santa. It would not be unlike the big Secret Santa that GAF does every year, except only for K-ON GAF!

I like this since I've never done a Secret Santa.

Oooh a new topic hello hello

Monster Hunter has still been sucking up my life... in fact seeing Emi and Amish online a bit ago reminded me to come backkk... heck, also playing Fire Emblem still and Tharja apparently reminds me of Emi now.

Blaming absence on gamez, examz, girlfriend, and me still not having a replacement for my harddrive that crashed. Now last exam is on Saturday, girlfriend is in China, and I should be getting my harddrive tomorrowwww

February is the best month.

This lady knows what she's talking about.

Emitan

Oooh a new topic hello hello

Monster Hunter has still been sucking up my life... in fact seeing Emi and Amish online a bit ago reminded me to come backkk... heck, also playing Fire Emblem still and Tharja apparently reminds me of Emi now.

I am everywhere. In the skies. In the trees. In the rivers.

Top Bottom