• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazingly AWESOME fan art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Honestly, considering everything it could've been, the story behind Shrek/Shadow actually is a pretty tame, platonic relationship.

I don't know why they had the two meet in the first place, but it could've been much, much worse.

JaseMath

Afrocentric-Asian said:
tumblr_la55kfQVmS1qclwnro1_400.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Chuckie

Lionel Mandrake said:
Shadow kept on crying softly. He then felt something wrap around his neck. He looked down and saw a necklace with a medium-sized blue gem in the middle. He stared at the necklace and turned around to see Shrek kneeling on the ground and smiling. Shrek said, “I forgive you, lad…I always have.” Shadow gasped and said softly, “Shrek…” He then jumped on Shrek and hugged him, crying his eyes out. Shrek hugged him back and patted the back of his head. Shadow said between sobs, “Shrek, I knew you would always forgive me.” Shrek chuckled.[/I]

Lol, I love how he describes the size of the blue gem

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
the chris said:

This, more than anything, made me think twice about my faith.

I'm cracking up here, especially due to James, but alas he can't do anything, he can only ride those rails and squeal to the fat controller or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom