• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

At least this means a lame ass character like Super 17 won't be the new god for INT. Plus it gives me more time to hoard stones on JP.

At 460 stones on Global and not one upcoming banner looks exciting enough to pull on. Should have quite a bank for the SSJ4s. Even more if the new INT God is awesome since my INT cards are pretty alright

I figure we'll get SSJ4 Gogeta for the INT neo god lead. Not really sure about PHY. Then again they could always just re-break the meta by making SSJ4 a rainbow neo god lead for pairing with the neo gods. To be honest SSJ3 Angel Goku wasn't what I expected for the TEQ lead at all.

I figure we'll get SSJ4 Gogeta for the INT neo god lead. Not really sure about PHY. Then again they could always just re-break the meta by making SSJ4 a rainbow neo god lead for pairing with the neo gods. To be honest SSJ3 Angel Goku wasn't what I expected for the TEQ lead at all.

Oh god no please! Gogeta SSJ4 can't be on the same level as the rest of the Neo Gods.

There is no Hero PHY and INT so far while Villains are missing TEQ, INT and STR.

If I had to take a guess then Whis for INT Neo God wouldn't be out of the question. There aren't very many SSJs in INT and LR Gohan exists for that anyways.

Kettch

Even though I have a 3 dupe Rose, I guess I shouldn't go for Super 17. Too much redundancy with SS4 Vegeta. Probably ought to go for one of the INT leads.

HAHAH!! I see..

What do you guys buy with your Gems? I got 200 but don't know what I should buy with them

I'm personally buying the Elder Kais. However, aside from those, I have the STR Krillin since he's good for strikes that have a PHY character(Mecha Frieza, King Cold, and Fattenks) because his passive is Perfect Guard(damages received -50% when guard is activated). I don't have Chiaotzu but I think he's also good because his lead is STR enemies do 30% less damage, pretty good for STR strikes. I have Goku(Ginyu) because of his passive of changing TEQ ki to Rainbow.

I'd suggest waiting to hear what other people think, but those are ones that I liked.

Aurizen

I'm personally buying the Elder Kais. However, aside from those, I have the STR Krillin since he's good for strikes that have a PHY character(Mecha Frieza, King Cold, and Fattenks) because his passive is Perfect Guard(damages received -50% when guard is activated). I don't have Chiaotzu but I think he's also good because his lead is STR enemies do 30% less damage, pretty good for STR strikes. I have Goku(Ginyu) because of his passive of changing TEQ ki to Rainbow.

I'd suggest waiting to hear what other people think, but those are ones that I liked.

Yeah I think I'm about to get the elder kai's I'm planning on getting SSB Vegeto its gonna be awesome.

They should annoy people and make Bio-Broly a neo god lead.

LOL The raging and hatred on DBZ reddit would be legendary. People were shitting hard on Cooler till they realized how good he was as a unit.

I want another Janemba card. Probably can't do INT again but TEQ isn't out of the question for Extreme Neo God.

Xanru

LOL The raging and hatred on DBZ reddit would be legendary. People were shitting hard on Cooler till they realized how good he was as a unit.

I want another Janemba card. Probably can't do INT again but TEQ isn't out of the question for Extreme Neo God.

They should really do SS3 Broly, just to give them more excuses not to fill his slots with villain links.

Also Janemba would be the perfect candidate for Ext TEQ, Revival/SS/F&F would pretty much make Ext TEQ a monster.

SnakeEyes

Banned
HOLY FUCK DUPE SYSTEM IS HERE! AND THERE'S ALSO SO MANY NEW MISSIONS TO GET FREE SHIT FROM!

Unlocking each orb takes a while though... :-/

Yay tickets !
How much tickets are needed for a pull and a multipull ?

edit: If I don't get Super Vegito or Buuhan with these tickets... :<

LNBL

Got the banner tickets, kinda ashamed it's more than i expected I'd get hahaha

Edit: jesus, people on the reddit have 1000 and 500+

I thought my 73 was bad hahahaha

MiTYH

50 tickets. Seems... lower than I thought, to be honest, but hey, hype is real now guys.

Also... I am weak... 2 multis on rising dragon since I had no banner units, and NEED some AOE. I can't feel toooo bad, since each pull netted me 5 SSRs, 4 of which were new:

- Uub. Nice that his rebirth is here, I think I have the medals? Need to check. But I'm not upset with this, it'll be a nice help to a mono STR team
- Xeno Trunks! My first AOE after all this time! Gotta get those medals now, and Phy Broly just became my most wanted unit in this ticket banner now.
- TEQ SSJ Gohan (future). Not terrible, and new
- Tora Great Ape. Also my first Ape unit, and nice to have for my SV team I guess
- Dupe was INT SSJ Gohan (youth). I still haven't gotten medals for him, but I guess I'll dupe system him.[EDIT Apparently I didn't have him. So 5 new SSRs! Can't complain

Speaking of dupe system, went all in the lower-right for SV. I've got one dupe waiting, but he's got a nice +700 on all three stats right now. Still waiting for tickets in case I pull another dupe, don't want to reverse dokkan twice. Started to invest in Gogeta but stopped, need to see what dupes I pull

And the fusion banner (skip) and event is up! Lots to do!

EDITx2 DAMNIT ALL TO HELL! The future event just ended. I need 12 more of those medals for Xeno and Gohan. At least Hero Extermination is here, I need Buu and Gohan medals

Aiii

So not worth it
Speaking of dupe system, went all in the lower-right for SV. I've got one dupe waiting, but he's got a nice +700 on all three stats right now. Still waiting for tickets in case I pull another dupe, don't want to reverse dokkan twice. Started to invest in Gogeta but stopped, need to see what dupes I pull

On that note, for those interested: Lower-right is the way to go, but note it generally requires SA10 on the card. If you don't intend to go SA10 and have to choose, go for the second choice, top-left.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
ooh ticket time? Let's see, I'm expecting high teens, maybe low 20's....

and the number is --- (still loading) --

33! neat.

edit: lol, dude on the reddit got almost 700, Yikes,

Wow the 100's+ on the subreddit. Makes me feel way better about my 57 tickets (until I don't get any characters I want with them and wish I had more.)

ffvorax

52 Tickets! And never spent a cent. :p

I don't think I will pull on the new fusion banner, I don't like these not "canon" char. and also they don't look so powerful anyway...

Damn so many new events to play... :O

179 tickets. Should have spent like 10 more stones to get that 180.

Damn almost 10k stones and what a box I have to show for it lol.

Time to start pulling lol.

Edit: Oh no ticket banner yet lol.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Gogeta is SA10, so I should start with bottom right potential path right?

wtb dupes.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Man that karoly is going to be a total bitch to farm for pan medals, I just went mono str against him because my int cards are trash, but it still took all my items.
And then he doesn't even drop a pan medal!....

Might just wait till black star dragonball event comes back.

Also any tips on what to spend my orbs on, I don't really have any dupes or high SA URs.
My reds are obviously going towards omega, but for the rest I'm not sure, especially those 700 free ones for agl.

also, 23 tickets, not bad for f2p and only a few months.

Anoregon

Man that karoly is going to be a total bitch to farm for pan medals, I just went mono str against him because my int cards are trash, but it still took all my items.
And then he doesn't even drop a pan medal!....

Might just wait till black star dragonball event comes back.

Also any tips on what to spend my orbs on, I don't really have any dupes or high SA URs.
My reds are obviously going towards omega, but for the rest I'm not sure, especially those 700 free ones for agl.

also, 23 tickets, not bad for f2p and only a few months.

green and blue orbs should both be for yamcha obviously

ffvorax

But these tickets can be used only for the tournament Summon event? Or they will do a special banner?
We also already know how many tickets are needed for 1 pull?

Do we know something? XD

Anoregon

But these tickets can be used only for the tournament Summon event? Or they will do a special banner?
We also already know how many tickets are needed for 1 pull?

Do we know something? XD

It's a special banner that contains like literally every unit. Every god lead, every dokkan exclusive, the whole deal.

1 ticket =1 summon.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Got omega to activation rate 20% with some nice boosts to his stats, also seems I boosted his SA with a nice ~10k by just getting the SA nodes to lvl 5.

Arrrammis

83 tickets, been playing since launch and spend ~$80. Not bad.

Also, going for my SA10 Gogeta with Orbs, is Omega Shenron better in that regard? Omega is OK in general but even with both at SA10 Gogeta does more super damage to all types (even PHY).

Anoregon

83 tickets, been playing since launch and spend ~$80. Not bad.

Also, going for my SA10 Gogeta with Orbs, is Omega Shenron better in that regard? Omega is OK in general but even with both at SA10 Gogeta does more super damage to all types (even PHY).

I went with Gogeta over Shenron because I am planning/hoping to have a super team when Vegito Blue comes out. If you are going for an extreme team then Omega would make sense, but Gogeta is probably still the more versatile unit.

Arrrammis

I went with Gogeta over Shenron because I am planning/hoping to have a super team when Vegito Blue comes out. If you are going for an extreme team then Omega would make sense, but Gogeta is probably still the more versatile unit.

My Super STR team is really strong, so I'm probably focusing on that when SSj4 Goku comes out, and I use Gogeta on some of my other mono teams because of links and the super effective attack.

MiTYH

It's really a shame we need so, so many orbs for the dupes we've been saving. I've got STR SSJ3 Goku and Beerus to reverse dokkan, plus Gogeta. And in AGL I've got SV and 2 dupes for Family Gokhan. Bunch of others.... at least it's something to do for the unforseeable future....?

Kakaroach

Did one multi on Fusions just because I've been hyped for it for so long. Got Cooleiza and Chaoman. That's my third AOE character haha! Nice to get Cooleiza too, he is only my third STR SSR.

MiTYH

Question for Gogeta and dupe system: The Type Attack Boost node, that would technically give him a +1 against all types, right? Not just PHY?

Top Bottom