• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The human enemies in Crash Bandicoot games

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
They all seem to wear eyeglasses (not including the major bosses)

Anyone else notice this?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Childhood changed.

5taquitos

Cause Crash is a rad dude and can't stand nerds.

nerdss.gif

You can see them as
clones being created/transported to different time zones in the secret warp room in Crash 3/Warped.

Really neat stuff.

Nicky Ali

Did you know that the Lab Assistants are listed as "obj_motherfucker" in the game data for Crash 3?

Yes, I'm being serious.

Marcel

Neat piece of info that is normally discovered on your own + N. Sane Trilogy coming out in a couple days is a slam dunk for spoiler bars imo.

Knowing the origin story of Goomba-tier grunt enemies now prevents your enjoyment of a video game? Sure, whatever. I'll be sure to be careful about those animals inside the robots when Sonic Mania comes out. /s

PSqueak

Banned
[QUOTE="D";242091220]They all seem to wear eyeglasses (not including the major bosses)

Anyone else notice this?[/QUOTE]

They're actually robot lab assistants.

In the secret hub in Crash 3 you can see them being assembled.

They always creeped me out a little as a kid, especially their scream when you kill them. It's not the Wilhelm scream, it's the other stock scream sound.

Knowing the origin story of Goomba-tier grunt enemies now prevents your enjoyment of a video game? Sure, whatever. I'll be sure to be careful about those animals inside the robots when Sonic Mania comes out. /s
I normally hate spoiler culture, but the dude just spoiler tagged the thing. Chill lol.

STRAWMAN

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Friday cant come soon enough.

I need to dive back into Crash.

Even the pharoah headdress dudes in warped had glasses...and flamethrowers.
Hang on, maybe they weren't of that era at all!

Toxi

Banned
I actually didn't notice this while playing Warped as a kid. That's hilarious.

I was a dumb kid.

Top Bottom