• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
This gif might be helpful for the future:

tumblr_oiprafAiUM1twagnso1_500.gif
Saved

dickroach

lol I just finished The Sun episode. I loved that the last line was something like "...well that was stupid"

edit: lolol this show gets stupider and stupider. within the span of a few episodes Kakyoin makes a baby eat his own shit, and Polnareff and Avdol piss in a dudes mouth. what ever happened to just killing the bad guy?

D-Man

lol I just finished The Sun episode. I loved that the last line was something like "...well that was stupid"

edit: lolol this show gets stupider and stupider. within the span of a few episodes Kakyoin makes a baby eat his own shit, and Polnareff and Avdol piss in a dudes mouth. what ever happened to just killing the bad guy?
Did you want Kakyoin to kill a baby?

Astral

It's beautiful. Once I get Star Platinum, I'll have one Stand from every Stand part except 7 because there's no figure for that.

IMG_0970.jpg

Gold Experience just Muda drop kicked White Album to death..."I shall give life to the bullets embedded within your body using them to create new blood vessels and organs..." Shut the fuck up Giorno....

Astral

Gold Experience just Muda drop kicked White Album to death..."I shall give life to the bullets embedded within your body using them to create new blood vessels and organs..." Shut the fuck up Giorno....

Yeah after a while I just rolled with whatever bullshit came out of Giorno's mouth. What a ridiculous Stand.

Yeah after a while I just rolled with whatever bullshit came out of Giorno's mouth. What a ridiculous Stand.
This is probably the most bullshit stand in existence...I mean Za Warudo was simple, why did Giorno have to get some bullshit ass life creating Jesus stand?

Astral

This is probably the most bullshit stand in existence...I mean Za Warudo was simple, why did Giorno have to get some bullshit ass life creating Jesus stand?

I don't know if you've noticed he hasn't used that counter frog thing since he used it the first time. That's probably because it'd break every fight so Araki was like "nah he doesn't have this shit anymore." Same with that punch he used on Buccellati.

I don't know if you've noticed he hasn't used that counter frog thing since he used it the first time. That's probably because it'd break every fight so Araki was like "nah he doesn't have this shit anymore." Same with that punch he used on Buccellati.
So Gold Experience doesn't give people extra life and have time slow down for them anymore? I don't even remember the frog counter.
Giorno basically has a different Stand in every fight he's in.
It's is never consistent with the limitations of Gold Experience. It's a plot device.

This is Jojo, even if I did read the above spoiler it's not the same as seeing it done before you as you're reading it. Jojo's bullshit is that unique.

D-Man

I know there will be plenty of changes, but I hope that Narancia and Mista keep their voices from ASB/EoH since they're honestly perfect.

I like the rest of the gang's voices too, but I'm hoping those two specifically don't get changed.

Well Hisoka's voice actor is Giorno's voice actor in the games...
So Giorno got the pedophile clown who's simple Nen ability is oddly versatile and inconsistent? Makes sense. The dub right? Wouldn't mind Keith Silverstein Giorno. "Director...this guys powers are bullshit. Why am I giving life to teeth?"

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I find it hilarious that Sugita is Joseph

and I just realized Sugita also voiced a creature that powers up what are essentially vampires in another show, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom