• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| April 2017 - Now Featuring Superstar Artist Brett Booth - APRIL FOALS!

Hagi

No wonder the Roussos are signed up to direct the TV show adaptation.

No shit, I did not know that. Hopefully it'll be good.

Deadly class is so good. Volume 5's back half will make you weep.

Rewatching Legion's first ep before I actually watch the full season. I love this episode, it pretty much works better as a complete movie than most super hero movies.

I've only seen the first episode as well but it was everything I wanted it to be. Going to try and watch the rest this week time permitting.

Messi

Which part? You like Javier Rodriguez, or dislike Hopeless? Or dislike her costume?

I think Rodriguez and Hopeless are equal parts of why the book works. As told by the fact that I find that the book falls apart when Rodriguez isnt on it. Rodriguez layouts are inventive and the sense of movement is incredible.

I don't care either way about the costume.

I've only seen the first episode as well but it was everything I wanted it to be. Going to try and watch the rest this week time permitting.

I just love how unafraid it is to have it's own style and roll with it, even if it might not end up being everyone's cup of tea. Do you watch/enjoy Fargo? Hawley does the business there as well, guy is really talented at what he does.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got around to read the first Rat Queens, fuck what an amazing piece of comic.

edit. oh, of course.

Aizo

Banned
I've read pretty much all the X23 stuff besides Avengers Academy now. Is it worth reading?

Also, catching up with The Beauty and Motor Crush. I love the art in Motor Crush. That series is really fun. I read through first volume of the Beauty, and I have no idea where it could go from here. Feels like the end.

Guys I need some advice:

Captain America Omnibus Vol. 1 by Ed Brubaker...what omnibuses (omnibusi?) follows on from this? There isn't a Volume 2 as far as I am aware.

Is it this?

Don't go down that rabbit hole. Many of those are out of circulation and you will be looking at a $500 minimum spend to get all of them.

If you don't mind spending that much, the order should be

Captain America Vol. 1
Death Of Captain America
Captain America Lives!
Trial of Captain America
Return of the Winter Soldier

PS: Join us in the new thread! - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1366681

Top Bottom