• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

pulga

Banned
Excuse Plug, he just woke up.

His opinions will be slightly worse than usual.

It's an issue that Arsenal have zero control over.

Is it? I've noticed not one of you has made an actual retort to what I was saying at the end of the last thread. Such a sad thing to see you lot live in denial :(

And I wasn't blaming Arsenal for anything concerning that Zelalem person, I'm just astonished as to what Salvadora concerns himself with. Reading comprehension problem innit?

Pennywise

Seems like such a petty thing to be "mildy annoyed" with, especially considering the long list of problems at Arsenal which many users here are in utter denial of.

No, I'm just astonished at the fucking trivial things you concern yourself with, when your annoyance would be better directed at your incompetent manager.

JNF5ncI.gif

wedward

Is it? I've noticed not one of you has made an actual retort to what I was saying at the end of the last thread. Such a sad thing to see you lot live in denial :(

And I wasn't blaming Arsenal for anything concerning that Zelalem person, I'm just astonished as to what Salvadora concerns himself with. Reading comprehension problem innit?

Salv is an adult with a functioning brain. He can be concerned about multiple things at the same time.

Go back to bed.

Lightning

Banned
Not a surprise that Zelalem chose the U.S, but from an Arsenal perspective, I'm mildly annoyed that he will have to travel such long distances for international duty.
This won't be much of an issue. Zelalem won't be getting into the Arsenal team anytime soon.

pulga

Banned
Salv is an adult with a functioning brain. He can be concerned about multiple things at the same time.

Go back to bed.

Adults should have better things to do than be concerned if a player has to spend a couple of extra hours on a plane.

"Oh noes James has to travel all the way to COLOMBIA what will I doooooooooooooooo"

Again, I have not been critiquing Arsenal over this at all, I was just stating it'd be refreshing to see you lot concern yourself with actual problems, ie your incompetent manager, than something as fucking stupid as how many hours a player has to spend on a plane :lol

But yeah, lets keep pretending pulga got it wrong because you lot have no actual reply.

wedward

Adults should have better things to do than be concerned if a player has to spend a couple of extra hours on a plane.

"Oh noes James has to travel all the way to COLOMBIA what will I doooooooooooooooo"

Again, I have not been critiquing Arsenal over this at all, I was just stating I'd be refreshing to see you lot concern yourself with actual problems, ie your incompetent manager, than something as fucking stupid as how many hours a player has to spend on a plane :lol

But yeah, lets keep pretending pulga got it wrong because you lot have no actual reply.

"I'm mildly annoyed"

Go back to bed.

Lightning

Banned

Again, I have not been critiquing Arsenal over this at all, I was just stating it'd be refreshing to see you lot concern yourself with actual problems, ie your incompetent manager, than something as fucking stupid as how many hours a player has to spend on a plane :lol

Yes lets bitch about Wenger for the next 2 and a half years because that will really help. I've got better things to do.

pulga

Banned

"I'm mildly annoyed"

Go back to bed.

Nah, let's discuss an actual problem, or is GoonerGAF going to continue sticking their head in the sand?

Seriously, I'm not even trolling. I just think if you want to win big things, you need to pull off big moves. Slam your dick on the table, if you will.

Mourinho pulled his fat anaconda out and now Chelsea are the clear favorites for the League, and are frankly a team I don't want to meet in the CL.

We've got Toni goddamn Kroos playing as a DM and he's doing a fantastic job at it when everyone said he'd be shit. Isco has somehow learned to defend. How Ozil, Ramsey, Wilshere and Fabregas wouldn't have worked together in a proper rotation system and some TRAINING is beyond me. Forget deadweights like Cazorla, Podolski and fucking ROSICKY.

Hell, if I had suggested months ago a midfield three of James - Kroos - Isco would see us through the biggest win streak in Madrid history, I would have gotten laughed out of this thread. Carlo pulled it off, and if Wenger isn't up for the task, he should get the boot. Simple.

Stop being such a fucking idiot. It would certainly be to prefer to have him play in Europe, and quite often players who just came home from international duty overseas have to be rested.

wedward

Nah, let's discuss an actual problem, or is GoonerGAF going to continue sticking their head in the sand?

I said at the beginning of the season I am ready for Wenger to go.

I'm not on the board. I don't make these decisions. This has all been discussed.

Glad to see you trying to change the conversation though.

Go back to bed.

Hixx

Shelvey has been charged by the FA after his elbow last night. Quite why Fellani has never been charged despite elbowing some poor fucker nearly every game is beyond a joke. Also no charge for Sterlings incident last night.
Just to make it clear I agree with Shelvey being charged. It was fucking stupid. But if your going to do that then surely others need to be charged as well.
Oh and "BBC Wales Sport understands that Swansea are furious with Marriner's claim that he did not see the incident, which was caught on video. " Well he fucking needs a trip to specsavers as the elbow happened infront of him as did sterlings palm to the face. It's basically Marriner saying "Yeah I can't ref a match properly".

The Sterling decision is a joke. Should be banned for his game against us.

It's a conspiracy.

pulga

Banned
Stop being such a fucking idiot. It would certainly be to prefer to have him play in Europe, and quite often players who just came home from international duty overseas have to be rested.

Is the personal attack really necessary? Seems to be a lot of this going on when I rarely insult anyone here.

I said at the beginning of the season I am ready for Wenger to go.

I'm not on the board. I don't make these decisions. This has all been discussed.

Glad to see you trying to change the conversation though.

Go back to bed.

So you maintain Cesc wouldn't have improved your team ten-fold

wedward

Is the personal attack really necessary? Seems to be a lot of this going on when I rarely insult anyone here.

So you maintain Cesc wouldn't have improved your team ten-fold

ten-fold?

No.

At best we would be in third. I suspect you don't watch any Arsenal games so I wouldn't expect you to know. Our issue is not scoring goals or creating chances.

pulga

Banned
Pulga pls, just stop
JzKGOjM.png

Why? I was actually trylng to have an important discussion earlier today which ArsenalGAF decided to ignore because they know Wenger fucked up and would rather live in denial

I express some disbelief over what Salva concerns himself with and everyone decides to jump in and attack me? How am I in the wrong here :lol

Esch

Banned
Zelalem has thrown away his international future. What a fool.
Nope, great move. Almost guaranteed a playing spot, USMNT loyals will love him, and if things don't work out in the Prem or europe, or when he's closer to retiring he'll be a no-brainer choice for an MLS designated player spot being a USMNT vet and he can make millions.

Plus, we on the come up. Wedward knows.

Wilbur

Banned
Yes, "go back to bed" is indeed a stunner :lol

This thread man <3

I meant these two

Go back to bed.

this is coming from the same person who is obsessed with an old age pensioner living on the other side of the world.

dat dudley death drop

Straight through a table

bah gawd

pulga

Banned
I meant these two

dat dudley death drop

Straight through a table

bah gawd

Standards have really fallen here for what can be considered a burn.

I don't even engage the old pensioner in discussion, whilst he continuously quotes people talking smack about me just to ":lol", obviously trying to incite a reaction from me.

How is pulga obsessed then? Or is this just another case of piling up on me without reason?

This really used to be a livelier place, when burns used to make SENSE ;_;

L1NETT

Ibe looking deadly when he gets his head up and runs at players

Antenucci looks bright in fairness to the muppets.

---

Also bit of transfer news I missed....Matt Grimes (midfielder, England u20 of Exeter) set to move to Swansea. BIG step up but he's played 50 odd games and he's only a 19 year old kid. Good player.

Top Bottom