• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monolithsoft WiiU trailer - X (Takahashi x Tanaka x Sawano, Xenoblade x/multiplayer?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGITΩ

if you havent finished xenoblade, i'd like to point out that there really isnt anything to build a sequel to, it had a pretty good conclusion

There is, EXPLORATION. Also Time Skip, because I doubt these Monsters just sprang up from no where.

UberTag

Looks cool but also kinda sad reminder we'll never get a proper xenogears ; ;
Nintendo needs to make a trade with Square Enix.

"We'll help you develop a Final Fantasy that doesn't suck... in exchange, you give us the Xenogears license."

See... that's a WIN-WIN.

Then, Takahashi gets to do his remake.

Aeana

UKVDYOJ.jpg

Multiplayer confirmed, basically?

I knew it was too good to be true. It does look like this will be multiplayer a la Monster Hunter.

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. Xenoblade with a greater scope, improved and additional systems and the kind of polish we should see... oh, my.

The composer - can anyone suggest other work by him/her? Anything similar to this? Because that was astonishing stuff.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
No way this is an MMO, but I am excited at the possibility of Monster Hunter-style multiplayer in a Xenoblade title. This announcement just couldn't have been better.

beje

Banned
Having a gameplay video so soon while MK, new 3D Mario, Smash Bros or Bayonetta didn't have makes me hope we'll see it sooner than expected...

That X reminds me of Xenogears logo. Hoping that multi is optional, and this isn't an MMO.

Color me excited.

Should we start the localization campaign now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom