• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League - Official Trailer 1

Should Superman eventually appear in the trailers?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing too exciting here sadly. I need to hear some dialogue that works, this was all pretty hokey. I need more than spectacle from a DC trailer at this point.

Cyborg still looks terrible

Beefy

Cyborg ruins the hype for me in this trailer. It looks good then cyborg shows up and ruins the look. The actors half face looks so damn cheesy, as well as having a shit robot body.

Vestal

Gold Member
Aquaman looked good. Cyborg looked like shit.. I mean seriously, why does he have to be soo shiny.. It looks horrible...

Dunno if I am sold yet... The art style works for a Batman movie but I don't know if its the right way to present all of DC.

Alienous

My girl.

LHKKuPN.gif

Is she stopping a bank robbery?

That almost seems too low-level for a hero in Snyder's DCEU.

Dahbomb

Aww yiss the Snyder slow mo is back.

Also the shot of Aquaman spearing a parademon was straight out of 300 wit Fassbender spearing that commander.

Patryn

Crossposting from the other thread:

You know, at least in the past Snyder films have had good trailers. That just felt... bland. Way too reliant on CG (and not even that great of CG, IMO), and none of the beats really worked.

Ninjimbo

Poor Cyborg lol. You will never be loved.

The trailer was badass. A lot of crazy CGI going on which worries me a bit but it allows for Aquaman to ride on top of the Batmobile and sling himself into the air like a boss so I'm GOOD with that!

Pineapple

Eh, not really feeling it. The CGI for Cyborg seems...off.

I'm also getting a little fatigued with the drab, muted colors and "atmosphere" of these films.

CREMSteve

The only thing I don't like is every big action scene looks like it takes place at night. Give us some daytime action please.

As maximalist super hero blockbuster epic I could see it being at least kinda interesting in the way Snyder movies tend to be in regards to their uber opulant aesthetics...but other than that I see nothing here to restore faith that the handling of the characters will be any better than what he's done before.

Also cyborg looks so bad. Did he even get a single line in this trailer?

Renpatsu

The pacing in the trailer was on point and I can see how they're making the pivot to rely more on the chemistry of their leads, but it looks like anyone after some meaningful aesthetic changes after being exhausted from Snyder's previous interpretations of the DCU should continue waiting.

J4g3r

Not a fan of what I've seen of Cyborg and the Flash so far.

Aquaman looks good, still not getting my hopes up though!

Also:

WYPfTOP.gif

Anung

Un Rama
We got jokes!

Aquaman looks dope. Amber heard <3 Batman stays killing it (hopefully the only thing he kills)

Cyborg looks fucking awful. Barry suit sucks but his powers look great.

As maximalist super hero blockbuster epic I could see it being at least kinda interesting in the way Snyder movies tend to be in regards to their uber opulant aesthetics...but other than that I see nothing here to restore faith that the handling of the characters will be any better than what he's done before.

Also cyborg looks so bad. Did he even get a single line in this trailer?

"You should step back."

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Omg that looked fucking amazing. Holy shit those visuals. That massive war scene with those aliens. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom