• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

AbaFadi

Banned
What's wrong with mercy on attack?

Mercy doesn't contribute much to the fights I feel. Ana can out heal her, zen can throw discords and does high damage for a support, and lucio has speed boost. All these are more useful than what mercy contributes imo. All the other supports can take care of themselves while mercy requires constant babysitting to stay alive.

hypernima

Banned
How did anyone get to platinum doing SQ? I feel like it's impossible for me to get to platinum dude, I've been playing for weeks and for every good team I get, I get 4 bad ones.

ISOM

Mercy doesn't contribute much to the fights I feel. Ana can out heal her, zen can throw discords and does high damage for a support, and lucio has speed boost. All these are more useful than what mercy contributes imo. All the other supports can take care of themselves while mercy requires constant babysitting to stay alive.

Mercy on the 2nd control point defense is the only place I would use her. I swear the mercy I was fighting yesterday had two rezzes within backtoback pushes on point B Volskaya. Shit was annoying as hell.

zoukka

Ah first match of the day we get a tilted dude who played sombra and never shot anyone. Looked at his profile and he had 15 minutes of play time with Sombra.

This game needs a real report functionality.

Filben

I hate it when the entire enemy team leaves in arcade, denying us the victory/lootbox. Should count as a win if the entire team leaves after the first match.

Magnus

I had a couple of bad games and slipped all the way to 1800 competitive rating. No one even TRIES at this level. Every game is a massive loss.

Fuck.

JimiNutz

Banned
I've been playing the game for a few weeks now and am still getting the hang of everything.
Was just wondering whether people generally swap between characters frequently or whether people tend to stick to the same 3 or 4 characters.

I started playing with Genji, Hanzo, Zenyatta and D.Va but have recently found that Reaper, Junkrat, Lucio and Roadhog are incredibly easy to use. Should I be switching between characters or sticking to what I know?

jax

Banned
Can someone help me suck less? I lose every ranked match I play. Why doesn't my number or whatever put me in the same skill level as other people my level? Come on, Blizz!

Pilgrimzero

Someone has to explain to me how Mystery Heroes does its "Randomness".

One game was Hanzo, Widow, Widow, Hanzo

Another was Widow, Ana, Ana, Ana

How is that "random"? With all the characters available the chances are so large to get the exact same characters over and over.

Top Bottom