• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan makes Anime ad about Canada

Dice//

Banned
Toronto GAF, you have a gif now for Winter meetups:

giphy.gif

<3

Kthulhu

The more I see of Canada the more I feel like It's not that different from where I live except there's more snow.

Tadaima

Nice bit of gaijin nampa at 0:22

Shouldn't the title be be "Canada commissions Japan to make anime ad about Canada"?

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Shouldn't the title be be "Canada commissions Japan to make anime ad about Canada"?
I think they just made this out of a genuine love and appreciation of a wonderful nation, and weren't paid a dime.

Sora_N

It's fucking awesome, that water drop landmark. I work a few blocks away.

I love how they represented Vancouver, also loved Your Name which is a huge plus.

Hopeford

My favorite part is the frozen Niagara falls looking like it's the Wall in game of thrones. It was hilarious and adorable.

Man, I love how accurate these recreations of locations are. I'm definitely going to go through the video and grab some screencaps for wallpapers because these are pretty nice.

Example of Toronto Sign said:

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If anyone has walked to that pier on Toronto Island they know it's virtually lined with bird shit. Thus, the vdeo is fake news.

Phu

Banned
Finally I can be one of those people who have visited the real world locations featured in an anime.

I've been sitting on a RTTP cybersix thread for a while, this reminded me

Holy crap I'd forgotten about Cybersix. I was out of school and working when it aired I think, but if I recall correctly it had a "get back from the bar" late night slot.

Damn.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
That was... weird.

My Canadian friend told me the fact that they show Toronto as full of joy and whimsy is 100% inaccurate.
LOL

Poutine isn't a Canadian dish
Damn right

No?

It didnt come out of Quebec?
It's cultural appropriation! ;)

Quebec =/= Canada, even this video knows
I lol'ed

Wtf is this?
Maybe they're one of those Quebecois who get riled up trying to separate every few years but ultimately don't.
Get the fuck out. Not sure if you have a problem with Quebec or it's the other way around. Either way, you're a fool.
Go home, you're drunk Google.
Wow, anglos sure can't take a joke xD I'm Québécois and I found this funny. Chill out, blokes

Top Bottom