• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brand New Announce Fifth Album out in October

Not sure if it's actually called Fifth Album (probably not) but vinyl pre-orders are up.

Says "very limited" amount. No artwork or track listing yet.

Edit: Aaaaaaand it's gone.

Tour dates:

09-09 San Bernadino, CA - High & Low Festival
09-11 San Francisco, CA - The Warfield
10-15 Detroit, MI - Fox Theatre
10-16 Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom
10-18 Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory
10-19 Brooklyn, NY - Kings Theatre
10-20 Boston, MA - Wang Theatre
10-21 Upper Darby, PA - Tower Theatre
10-23 Baltimore, MD - Hippodrome Theatre
10-25 North Charleston, SC - North Charleston Performing Arts Center
10-26 Atlanta, GA - Coca Cola Roxy Theatre
10-28 New Orleans, LA - Voodoo Music + Arts Experience
10-29 Dallas, TX - The Bomb Factory
11-16 Dublin, Ireland - Olympia Theatre
11-19 Glasgow, Scotland - O2 Academy

kris.

Banned
$45 for a record we know next to nothing about is kind of silly

but fuck me I want to preorder it anyways.

edit: nvm I'll buy a copy for $500 on Discogs in a few months lol
only kinda kidding

Cronen

It's been 8 years since Daisy. Been waiting a long time for this.

Also, their UK tour is two dates - London and Glasgow, which sucks. Would travel down to the London show, but I am going on holiday the next day. Hopefully they'll do another tour before they break up next year.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Fucking finally, feels like we've been waiting long enough since those last 2 singles (and Daisy, of course)

theRizzle

1K8Twys.jpg

:O

Bought anyways. Can't have a hole in my vinyl collection.

zeitgeist

Jesus Christ, I missed the Vinyl.

I also hope they add more dates even though the last time I saw them I told myself it would be the last time I saw them.

Tour dates:

09-09 San Bernadino, CA - High & Low Festival
09-11 San Francisco, CA - The Warfield
10-15 Detroit, MI - Fox Theatre
10-16 Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom
10-18 Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory
10-19 Brooklyn, NY - Kings Theatre
10-20 Boston, MA - Wang Theatre
10-21 Upper Darby, PA - Tower Theatre
10-23 Baltimore, MD - Hippodrome Theatre
10-25 North Charleston, SC - North Charleston Performing Arts Center
10-26 Atlanta, GA - Coca Cola Roxy Theatre
10-28 New Orleans, LA - Voodoo Music + Arts Experience
10-29 Dallas, TX - The Bomb Factory
11-16 Dublin, Ireland - Olympia Theatre
11-19 Glasgow, Scotland - O2 Academy

sora87

I seen them at the albert hall in manchester a couple of years back, incredible stuff.
Never really got into Daisy though.

Audioboxer

Missed this. Although I'm sure there will be some sort of UK print up for pre-order soon. I'll settle for that as I don't do vinyl scalpers prices.

One of my earlier young me purchases was the 7" for Jude Law And A Semester Abroad for like £1.99. While they reprinted the fuck out of it I do also have the original Your Favourite Weapon in white too. That sells for silly amounts, as does Jude Law. I'm missing the Jesus 7" though, which sells for way too much, so I'll probably never own it.

It's been popping back in stock throughout the day, I know I got in at 1PM.

But damn, this and Converge announcing new albums on the same day, there goes my wallet!

KevinG

Joining this thread because I'm happy, and didn't think there were enough people on GAF who cared to make it thread worthy.

Did anyone get tickets in the pre sale? Ticketmaster was fucked up on PC and mobile and bots took of seats (at least for Boston) during the confusion. Got the error "No tickets match search" when trying to find a single ticket right at 10:00AM EST. Got cross my fingers I can get two decent seats tomorrow. I still dont understand how Ticketmaster and other ticket companies have yet or pay someone to solve this bot issue. Its 20 god damn 17

CD MIGHT HAVE BEEN RELEASED EARLY HOLYYYY SHIIITTTTT

Procrastinate Music Traitors sent it to a couple redditors.

"It has 1 song on it, it is 61:27 minutes long. The song is titled "44.5902N104.7146W""

Theory is that first 500 orders for the vinyl got this CD. Some people who got it are trying to rip it now.

8 years since Daisy, what the hell... where does the time go? I thought the time between Deja Entendu and Devil and God was long, and then I thought the time between Devil and God and Daisy was long, but this 8 years has flown by.

Excited for the new album.

hughesta

Banned
are they seriously streaming it in terrible quality on Facebook instead of ripping it

"they" being the person on Reddit who got the CD.

Top Bottom