• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Redesign Cover Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehfryguy

Square Triangle said:
Holy shit, what a gorgeous cover. I bought the CE of LoS really because the standard editions cover is so fucking ugly.

I was going to do the same exact thing for the same exact reason.

I wasn't employed when the game came out so I opted for the cheaper/uglier cover version.

I'm just hoping I can some how photoshop something similar to that cover and post it here. I just need to find the time.

Or someone else can take on that challenge. :D

Just want to apologise that if anyone wanted my Singstar covers or whatever, they're lost to the ages unless someone here saved them. The originals were on my dead laptop and my web hosting got messed up so I lost all the data I had stored there. If anyone saved my stuff feel free to peroast.

Soma

Got tired of the Logozone 3 cover so I attempted to make some custom ones

pretty simple but they were fun to make.

U2NUMB

Finally got around to re hosting these. Hope someone can still find a use for them!

Fear 2 - High Res
fear2lr.jpg

Red Faction - High Res
redfactionlr.jpg

Dead Space - High Res
deadspacelr.jpg

Bad Company 2 - High Res
bfbc2lr.jpg

Dirt 2 - High Res
dirt2lr.jpg

Bad Company - High Res
bclr.jpg

Rogue Warrior - High Res
roguewarriorlr.jpg

Bioshock - High Res
bioshocklr.jpg

Dantes Inferno - High Res
dantesinfernolr.jpg

Darksiders - High Res
darksiderslr.jpg

God of War 3 - High Res
godofwar3lr.jpg

Killzone 3 - High Res
killzone3lr.jpg

IrishNinja

much love for the rehosting, could someone put up the Demons Souls one? im assuming it's the LE cover or like it.

also, a proper Yakuza 3 would be very much appreciated too.

Nizz

Kagari said:
A LBP2 one would be nice to replace the current ugly one ruined by the Move logo.
Too bad the US Move logo isn't more like in Europe versions where it's on the border along with "only on Playstation".

I'm happy to see this thread resurrected. But I wonder whatever happened to user Veritigo _X. He was doing some nice work using just original cover art but using the new logo replacing the Spider Man font.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
purple cobra said:
Too bad the US Move logo isn't more like in Europe versions where it's on the border along with "only on Playstation".

It used to be like that originally for the US :/ But they changed it at the last minute.

Soma

nib95 said:
Moonspeak I love them, but they aren't high enough resolution! :(
Ah, I'm sorry man the template I went by was 1250x679

If there's a specific version you want bigger you can shoot me a pm.

Rengoku

Here are some I worked on today. Enjoy!

Click on the images to download full size versions:

God of War III

Killzone 3

Mass Effect 2:

Garrus

Thane Krios

Miranda

Sheppard

Rengoku

Ozzykamikaze said:
These are amazing! Are they already the proper size for a PS3 case? Wonder how much Fed-ex-Kinkos would charge...

I used the template provided by alr1ghtstart, so they should be proper size.

Majine

Banned
Thought I'd join in on the fun, thanks for the template alr1ght

I noticed one big PS3 game has gone missing from this thread so far, so....

(Click for real size(Mediafire))

Rengoku

Sorry, ME2 Covers are set to private for the time being, the current ones have alot of jpeg artifacts, I found some much better quality images. I will update them and make them public within the hour.

EDIT: ME2 Covers are back, now in better quality!

Majine

Banned
-PXG- said:
I love how random people on the internet can make better boxart than professionals.
I dunno about that. You have to take in account the obligatory stuff (age ratings), the business stuff (Move/Only on bars) etc.

That Miranda ME2 cover... oh my...

What kind of paper should these be printed on? Need to find a store somewhere that can do it for me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Square Triangle said:
Holy shit.

What's the best way of printing these? Go to a Kinko's with the file on a flash drive?
Staples has an online service where you can pay through them, set it up and go pick em up in store. Not sure what paper I should use though, have just been using premium and it seems alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom