• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every question David Hayter as Snake all in one video...

GavinGT

Banned
Basically telling me you're glad they're ruining a series I love seems pretty confrontational to me. I don't think I'm being the confrontational one here.

I love the series too. That doesn't mean I love every single aspect.

And you're right, I too was being overly confrontational.

Kojimas writing impacts how seriously people take metal gear far more than hayters VA ever did

If people are honestly thinking that getting kiefer will do anything for the metal gear series other than pissing off a few die hard fans, theyre mistaken.

legacyzero

Banned

Village

Yes he did and is also losing grip with reality and doesn't really care what the fans want anymore.. if he ever did...

Wait.. but isnt mgs5 a fan wanted project anyway.
Wasn't he supposed to stop but a bunch of people begged. And then people got mad because raiden had a game, because that is a reason to get mad for some reason.

Riposte

These questions bother me the most and it has nothing to do with the voice. Hoping they fix this with MGS5.

EDIT: Valnen, you are losing your mind over this.

UrSuLeTzU

Wait.. but isnt mgs5 a fan wanted project anyway.
Wasn't he supposed to stop but a bunch of people begged. And then people got mad because raiden had a game, because that is a reason to get mad for some reason.
I highly doubt that, he was going to do it anywayz.. keikaku doori!

Top Bottom