• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should Bandai Namco release a Goku Black patch for Xenoverse 2?

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Sounds like he's a Goku skin with the blade arm move entertwined with his combos. Would be a shame to leave him as is when in the anime he has
Super Saiyan Rose
and more attacks from his blade hand thingy, basically this would expand his moveset and give him more of his own style. The fact that they placed him in the game so quickly to me is a little surprising.. I'd have expected him to be part of the season pass or in a DLC pack.. If anything Future Trunks (Super) would have been more logical to release this early since he's more "fleshed" out moveset wise at the time of Bamco finishing up with Xenoverse 2.
Please give him Masenko and Galic Gun, and that crazy pissed off state when his eyes disappeared and the blue aura mixed in with Super Saiyan

Then again, I could see Bamco intentionally releasing him as he is now.. Probably using the "skin" to further entice people to preorder, because money.

You think they'll drop a patch along with a regular update or with the season pass, if they even make a patch for him at all?

Top Bottom