• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

creatchee

Gv3XdQr.jpg

komplanen

Übermatik;226990101 said:
I keep typing 'pics' into the URL bar and going to the old thread. :(

I miss having that blue background on the thread because it was made by me :-3

M0z67Mp.png

I'm still really happy that one of my homies has it now.

SoulUnison

Banned
You guys better not get sent back to community. I like participating in these threads but after getting sent down to the minor leagues it got super inside-jokey with like 5, maybe 6 posters doing all the talking.

It's basically 5 posters alienating anyone else who tries to get into the thread through doge memes and inside jokes.

They should really just start a "Pics of Doggos" thread.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's basically 5 posters alienating anyone else who tries to get into the thread through doge memes and inside jokes.

I support a split in funny animal pics and funny non-animal pics threads.

15578976_722406884575723_8734779732609880289_n.jpg

VAaBpei.gif

I think I've done everything but alienate people from posting :| Every time this topic comes up I try to stress how welcome anyone is to post, and that the only reason there's a bit of a clique going on is because no-one else joins in. What are we supposed to do, stop posting and wait for someone else?

komplanen

I'm so sorry I have failed you :-(

kiikarit_jaassa.jpg

I am going to commit a suicide in the honorable tradition of Japanese Samurai warriors

yLLyV3h.gif

:-3

Top Bottom