• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Seven Deadly Sins gets PS4 Action Game

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Yessss!

This manga/anime is crazy underrated better than a lot of shows people talk about.

Hope the game is good.

zoukka

When you just need to be sure.

xfsl9Zo.png

I didn't get past this scene.

Keep that shit inside Nihon borders pls.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
I'm hoping they base this game more on Season 1's great characters and battles rather than the disappointing turn that Season 2 took.

Boob grabbing sleeping girls.

I didn't get past this scene.

Keep that shit inside Nihon borders pls.

Just skip episode 1 if it bothers you that much. That's not what the anime is actually about.

EGOMON

I've lost interest in the manga lately (first main arc was solid shonen) but this has some good potentional to turnout to be a fun Videogame. Wonder who's developing it.

I hope we get stuff like Fairy Tail and HxH get some console treatment soon aswell if this can get it. (I know back in the PSP days they got them, but i'd love something like a FT fighter or a CC2 style HxH game)
Fairly Tail is my dream anime game the action of FT is just godly with so many different combat styles.
Imagine Natsu wrecking havoc or Erza going all out *drool*
tumblr_n15u47dHne1rzkxhio2_400.gif

giphy.gif

Luxorek

Eh, maybe it will come to PC one day.

I used to read the manga, but gave up when they introduced power levels. Keep that shit away from my entertainment, damnit.

Wanted this for years now.

I hope it follows the Manga.
Has the
Ten Commandments
Has the Namco Bandai charm of doing world building the author screwed up on/slacked off on like the later Ninja Storm series.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
How you gonna bad mouth sins but then praise fucking fairy tail? It's pure garbage.

Fairy Tail had the same issues as Bleach, repeated story threads and letting fans dictate when the series should end, which means the shows went on for far longer than they should have. Say what you will about the quality of SDS, at least(from what I've seen) they are not trying to stretch the show out and most likely know when it needs to end.

Lololoooo MHA is bad and Fairy Tail is good

Where am I? Did I wake up in another horrifying dimension?
thanks for the laugh

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member

It has to be said. SDS has one of the worst first impressions that an anime can have and people end up missing out on an alright shonen with interesting lore/scenery and good fight scenes.

Unrelated, but I also thought it was cool that a good number of voice actors from Full Metal Alchemist did roles in this show.

Zaru

I don't have a fucking clue, but that character is given justification for everything he does.

Well...
After 50-something reincarnations since their first meeting thousands of years ago and being lovers in her previous life, a little touching and feeling shouldn't be a big deal, right?

Now the question is if the author planned that from chapter 1.

I can understand watching FT just for the action and i guess some characters are fun but paying attention to the story was just
😪😪😪😪😪

More like icba with with that when i can just watch/read any other shounen

Well...
After 50-something reincarnations since their first meeting thousands of years ago and being lovers in her previous life, a little touching and feeling shouldn't be a big deal, right?

I don't want to trigger your memories or else something bad will happen...now let me trigger your memories by doing something I did in our previous life together.

I highly, highly doubt it. I'm someone who believes the author does a lot of retroactive changes in his story, moreso towards the end of the first arc and at the start of the second. Hell, I believe he drops plot points now, but no one wants to believe me. I am damn positive he meant for Fraudrin's death to trigger Gowther's memory return, but changed his mind before it concluded.

Galang

Banned
Character-wise Fairy Tale is pretty awesome actually. It's one of the few long-running series that has a lot of strong female characters (at least up to where I watched). It's just too bad the story is complete trash and that every arc follows the exact same pattern... A game featuring FT characters has a lot of potential.

I've never seen Seven Deadly Sins, but will check it out now.

KyleCross

Fairy Tail is awesome 🙃
Fairy Tail is a poor mans One Piece mixed with pretty much every other popular shonen at the time. I remember when the first chapter came out it was the laughing stock of the community... Then something terrible happen, it started getting fans.

LotusHD

Banned
Character-wise Fairy Tale is pretty awesome actually. It's one of the few long-running series that has a lot of strong female characters (at least up to where I watched). It's just too bad the story is complete trash and that every arc follows the exact same pattern... A game featuring FT characters has a lot of potential.

Kind of gets completely undermined when they go through so much fanservice that people joke that the author should just become a hentai artist already...

-

On topic, I just hope it ain't a musou game, this may actually be interesting depending on how much it covers.

Akainu

Well...

There is some pretty good foreshadowing in sins.

Mendrox

I'm hoping they base this game more on Season 1's great characters and battles rather than the disappointing turn that Season 2 took.

Just skip episode 1 if it bothers you that much. That's not what the anime is actually about.

Season 2 has not even aired. These 4 episodes were not Season 2 so it's fine.

Also lol zoukka, you also liked the Aijin adaption so...

I didn't continue to watch this anime because people said it was mostly boob grab, do those kind of jokes fade away in later episodes?

Village

I've never watched this anime, I've seen like a scene , it looked ok. I want to see what this game even is

Kind of gets completely undermined when they go through so much fanservice that people joke that the author should just become a hentai artist already....

One day the manga artist is going to send a chapter in, that's just hentai doujin, and it will get published accidentally. People wont know the difference.

EGOMON

Exactly! FT is the perfect anime for action game adaption it has a huge potential better than SAO

Tsunamo

Fairly Tail is my dream anime game the action of FT is just godly with so many different combat styles.
Imagine Natsu wrecking havoc or Erza going all out *drool*
tumblr_n15u47dHne1rzkxhio2_400.gif

giphy.gif
Yeah regardless of what people think of the manga it has so much potentional as a videogame (with quite a few genres it'd fit in with)

At least we've got the Monster Hunter content for it now I guess.

Top Bottom