• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Lyrian

Whew, I was finally able to level up with only a few raid orbs wasted. Have we heard anything mention of a max rank increase yet? Eventually it goes up to 200 but now it's stuck at 150 right?

Correct. Global only goes up to 150 right now. The increase to 200 happened in JP with the start of Season 2.

Yes finally i got a Noctis. Now i can start the game.

DMucOfH.png

Same! Oh wait, wrong game.

Dammit.

Malreyn

Did you not get the 5k either? I'm going to submit a ticket I think, though I know nothing will come of it.

The 5K lapis wasn't Gumi (they used the term "unauthorized distribution of lapis")....if you didn't get it, Gumi sure as hell isn't going to give you more....they just decided they weren't gonna roll them back.

robotuw

Have you ever hit ”Claim All" in your inbox?

Several times, and looked on both platforms. Some people just got screwed. :(

The 5K lapis wasn't Gumi (they used the term "unauthorized distribution of lapis")....if you didn't get it, Gumi sure as hell isn't going to give you more....they just decided they weren't gonna roll them back.

I know that but I'm still going to try. 5k is a lot of goddamn lapis.

So, reading up on Malboro trial before I go at it for Round 2.

Acidic Explosion: Counters physical attack with physical damage (0.01x) and decrease dark resistance (50%) for 3 turns to all enemies.

That’s helpful to know. :)

I’ll try to get them as long as I can and then chain Ace’s Laser skill with Toxic Rain. I’ll see how it does. Both are Magic attacks. Should return no damage, right?

ftir1

Neo Member
So, reading up on Malboro trial before I go at it for Round 2.

Acidic Explosion: Counters physical attack with physical damage (0.01x) and decrease dark resistance (50%) for 3 turns to all enemies.

I'm pretty sure they do acidic explosion as long as they are below 10% HP whether you did a magic or physical attack.
Also if you need an Ace I can set mine up (mag or hp)
Freed up some friend spots. Id 059155844
NMAydsG.png

I'm pretty sure they do acidic explosion as long as they are below 10% HP whether you did a magic or physical attack.
dkxPY5P

I read it as whatever physical damage you deal in order to drop him under 10% he responds with .01x that.

sammich

Anyone else experience any other weirdness with their accounts?? I got mail stating I beat Erinyes, but I know I didnt. Got a ticket for it. Isn't the item for it some harp or something(if you beat it)I don't get that of course. I got the 5k even though I wasnt logged on for a bit prior to all the craziness happening. Gonna look through and see if there is anything else odd. Would be nice if they beat Aigon and cigarette beast.

Celegus

Anyone else experience any other weirdness with their accounts?? I got mail stating I beat Erinyes, but I know I didnt. Got a ticket for it. Isn't the item for it some harp or something(if you beat it)I don't get that of course. I got the 5k even though I wasnt logged on for a bit prior to all the craziness happening. Gonna look through and see if there is anything else odd. Would be nice if they beat Aigon and cigarette beast.

That was for the livestream team beating it, everyone got it. The only funny thing I've seen was the mystery 5k.

Lyrian

How long is the 1/2 stamina going on for? I have a bunch of story missions to complete but don't feel like doing them tonite.

Yesterday, technically. Tonight is a bonus night because of the downtime. It goes away at the server day rollover. Sorry :/

c-murph

Yesterday, technically. Tonight is a bonus night because of the downtime. It goes away at the server day rollover. Sorry :/

Bah, I'm just not into it. Not tonite. My loss. Guess I'll keep farming.

Got Noctis Ring and Flame Veritas TMs today. Should get Onion Knight, Aileen No.2 and Zaarg tomorrow.

Then I start... Earth, Water, Heavens, Zaarg No.2, and I guess Werei...? I have two more Rikkus and three Setzer I wanna run too. Someday.

NMAydsG.png

Sent you a request.

Could definitely use an Ace w/ at least 5k+ HP and Stone Immune. Basically setup to face Malboro.

I used 2 rikkus, Wilhelm, ace, 2b (w/pod, fire weapon) and friend 2b w/ the same setup.

Just made sure I had auto revive every turn and that was all .o.

I don’t have 2B. I’m trying right now with something a little similar.

2x Rikku
2x Chiziru
1x Setzer
1x Ace

May have to go back to old team though with Bartz and Ling. Entrust was helpful and Chizy x2 isn’t generic crystals like Bartz w/ Pod and Ling wirh Toxic Rain were.

So, 2B hit that hard huh? Enough to knock the little guys down by 10%+?

ftir1

Neo Member
I don’t have 2B. I’m trying right now with something a little similar.

2x Rikku
2x Chiziru
1x Setzer
1x Ace

May have to go back to old team though with Bartz and Ling. Entrust was helpful and Chizy x2 isn’t generic crystals like Bartz w/ Pod and Ling wirh Toxic Rain were.

So, 2B hit that hard huh? Enough to knock the little guys down by 10%+?

It was around 9-10%, more if I landed a perf chain. Also ~15-20% chaining her limit bursts, so I was able to avoid acidic explosion.

ftir1

Neo Member
You gave me hope just to take it away :( lol just kidding, I appreciate the info. It was worth a try. For a second I thought it worked because it increased but then I remember the comp gave 1k lol

You can also try downloading the app from amazon underground if you are using the google store app (or vice versa, though you will have to delete your current app) and see if your account has it there. Not sure if anything will be gained, but it may work because my google FFBE (on a separate device) does not have the extra lapis, but on my main phone using amazon FFBE, it does.
If you have an idevice I do not know if it works the same way.

Ooh wow, grats mate!
That happened faster than I expected :p

Yeah I was shocked too. Team was shaving 15-20% off the little guys each time Double Dice tolled max Damage.

Setzer had Diablos, Sun Barrette, Demon Killer, Plant Killer and Poach x2. With all of that plus Ace Imperil and attacking with Vernard for Fire dmg, he was kicking ass.

Syntsui

No no no no no no no

Fuck no, holy fucking shit no

Motherfucker

Another ticket, another son of a bitch of a rainbow, another off banner motherfucking unit. Dark Freaking Veritas, which I wanted more than anything on Global, but serves me no freaking purpose on JP.

I pulled three fucking off banner rainbows today in this motherfucking game. I JUST WANTED RENA YOU SCUMBAGS.

This is my most frustrating day on JP by far. The rainbows shower but they are all useless -____-

Lucreto

Nearly forgot my free pull.

I got Veritas of the Heavens and when I get day reset 10 minutes later a got my third ever rainbow Wilhelm.

Are either worth investing in?

tuffymon

I got Veritas of the Heavens and when I get day reset 10 minutes later a got my third ever rainbow Wilhelm.

I don't know what the rest of your setup looks like, but of the two, I'd wager Wilhelm could make a case for a spot on your team. He's a beastly tank.

wilstreak

Veritas of Heaven nope, Wilhelm totally yes (and give all your LB Pot for him, insane damage mitigation and you can spam his LB every 2-3 turn with the right setup).

Even then, all rainbow is worth leveling for, even Lightning and Delita.

RedZaraki

Banned
*to Inspector Gadget Music*

Trust Master Macro
Whoo-hoo
Trust Master Macro

Trust Master Macro
Whoo-hoo
Trust Master Macro

Go Macro go
Go Macro go

Trust Master Macro
Who-hoo
Trust Master Macro

Go Macro go

Kouriozan

Finally enhanced one of my Agrias, and since she almost have the same ATK as my Noctis, I put her as my friend unit. Need new story event!
Oh yeah, I can constantly one-turn ELT Shadowlord now!

By the way, it's the second time I crashed today, and it never happened since I bought my new iPad (the normal one that released this year), one in unit menu the other in the Arena, memory leaks has gotten worse I guess or I blame the Tornados.

Top Bottom