• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Celegus

Think one decently geared enhanced Emperor is enough damage for Aigaion or should I take a friend along too for double the fire? Want to try it out on my wife's account since she hasn't cleared it yet, trying to figure out a good party using him.

Syntsui

Think one decently geared enhanced Emperor is enough damage for Aigaion or should I take a friend along too for double the fire? Want to try it out on my wife's account since she hasn't cleared it yet, trying to figure out a good party using him.
Emperor is the number one finisher in the game provided he doesn't die. Aigaion ain't shit to him. Just build the chain and watch the enemies burn.

Xevren

Pre-emptive good luck to those pulling tomorrow! Will probably do some pulls, would like Nichol but after the Silvia chase (which I didn't get) not really expecting anything.

My app just updated to 2.4.0, which is odd because I have been playing throughout the day and never updated?

Also, good luck to the pullers tomorrow. Really hope I get something but I'm not counting on it. I am tempted to get some lapis tho...

Syntsui

This is true. I wonder though if it was 3 TT, Rikku, and DV would it have worked with the LB reraise?
Against Marlboro theres nothing you can do IMO, you absolutely have to use a unit for full support duty. There's just too many RNG variables at play.

Rikku wouldn't be enough also, maybe if DV used the healing skill from 9S?

Syntsui

Fun fact about Marlboro, that motherfucker is much harder than almost all future trials we still have to receive.

As I said before, Blood Moon is a joke if you have 2x Victorias (or 2x very strong Ashes + Nuke MAG friend), Glacial is pure RNG but you can cheese with a full party of 500+SPR and 50+ Ice resist, Blue Reindeer is a dps check that only tickles for 7 turns, Iron Giant demands a provoke tank and a magic tank but nothing too crazy (I couldn't beat him yet) and that Mom Bomb I have no idea, I didn't even read about him yet.

Malboro is the only boss in this game that really made me feel weak. With all my power houses I still can't beat him. I still get fucked by rng or losing track of turns (that's my fault). 2 Rikku cheese, fail. 3 Setzer cheese, fail. A2, 2B, Pod 153, FAIL! I'm gonna beat him, just need more defensive TM's for my Wilhelm, so I have 2 or 3 Raslers cooking right now so in a few weeks they will be done.

DAMN those trance terra vids. And i don't have a single one :(
Malboro is a TRASHY fight. I want that bullshit outta the game already.

Anyway, caught up on seeing what the halloween units are all about. Demon Rain enhancements look amazing, and a couple TMs are nice. Good luck to everyone pulling! I'm going to spend exactly 5 tickets and see what my luck is like.

Azuran

Banned
Will do dailies but nothing more than that. I'm not expecting anything anyways considering how golds are so ridiculous to get these days. Bring on the pull rate changes!

I also need to go back to TM farming because my Emperor can only reach around 850 MAG. I need to stop ignoring my magic units.

Zhadgon

I have try two times to beat Gilgamesh and fail miserable, still need to do a lot, clean all the islands, see whats up with the two going events, complete the trails...

.n_n.

Lyrian

Good luck to everyone pulling tomorrow (myself included)!

Here's hoping that this year's Halloween event is as sweet (in terms of loot) as last year's event was.

VLC Fina with garbage tier stuff + S1 Fina's character equipment has well over 500 SPR. The Holy Wand would be a nice fit with a Curaga materia until Garnet 6* arrives.

LTTP, but /sigh at RIP Dead Space. That franchise was one my favorites for all of last gen. Everyone knew it was pretty much already dead. Just sucks when final confirmation actually happens.

Lyrian

Also, what the hell does it take to get an actual Ahriman to spawn on a bonus floor?

I swear, the spawn rate of one instead a Golden Bomb is like 20 or 25% when the bonus floor appears. At least the currency for the Golden Bomb isn't complete trash like it usually is on most events.

Broseybrose

So I used both my 4* Banner Tix to try and get Crowe and blew it.

And then pulled her 2 regular tix later :)

There goes my 100% TM.

Also got a Fohlen from 3 regular EX tix. I have no idea what to do with him other than level. He'll probably sit on the bench with Seabreeze D Fina. I prefer a Victoria, sometimes two.

Bless you tonight RNGesus

wilstreak

Desire sensor is real.

Need 23 Tech Heavicryst for TT.

But of course so far i get 6 Guard, 5 Power, 0 Tech Heavicryst and 1 Tech Giancryst. LOL

Sorry TT, you will have to wait until next month.

Sometimes I wish we can trade cryst of the same type. Or Mog King also sell t3 cryst.

Broseybrose

Desire sensor is real.

Need 23 Tech Heavicryst for TT.

But of course so far i get 6 Guard, 5 Power, 0 Tech Heavicryst and 1 Tech Giancryst. LOL

Sorry TT, you will have to wait until next month.

Sometimes I wish we can trade cryst of the same type. Or Mog King also sell t3 cryst.

Ive been farming the vortex for crysts all night. I have like 4 T3 Supports.

Azuran

Banned
NEVER STOP CHASING

oFUkGCQl.jpg

Wazzy

Banned
Gratz!

Finished up the XV event. I got everything worthwhile off mog and was happy it didn't take very long to do it. I need to quickly finish up the story so I can get the 100% mog and figure out who to feed it to.

EDarkness

Oh damn, I can't access the "Quest" tab. Every time I click on it, I get a connection error and it goes back to the title screen. This sucks because I haven't claimed my daily rewards yet. :(

bonkeng

Oh damn, I can't access the "Quest" tab. Every time I click on it, I get a connection error and it goes back to the title screen. This sucks because I haven't claimed my daily rewards yet. :(

Same here. Enhance a unit, error. Tm farm, error. Access mailbox, error.

wilstreak

Finally decided to use 5* EX Ticket and got Prishe.
Also use 4* EX ticket and got Sylvia.

Both have TMR that is needed for BiS built.

So i guess it is good thing (as long as it is not Lightning).

And 10 ticket on Halloween banner only get Nine and bunch of BCL.

Will try later.

Wtf GAF? First ticket pull....

22555561_10156726598488989_136717391609261254_o.jpg

I was never planning on this. I haven't even looked at her skills or anything. Is she actually good??

Ticket #2 Yuri
#3 Artemios
#4 Amelia
#5 Black cat Lid

Good luck to everyone!!!!!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Grats Azuran on that clutch Ayaka pull...and best of luck on everyone Halloween pulls.

Lets hope we get as lucky as jasminlovesyoux - congrats man xD

Kettch

Used up my ticket supply. 48 regular, 1 4*.

Picked up 1 Jake, 1 Nichol and my second Olive. Along with 11 Black Cat Lids to go with the 2 I got last year.

Probably not a bad haul, since I got both 4*s. Really disappointing rainbow though.

Rixa

- Daily was Gau
- 14 tickets, got bunch of Black Cat Lids and one Pirate Jake \o_ and Water Veritas (new to me)
- Freebie tix 10+1 was trash (as expected), here is the freebie pull
-> Tells something when Ingus is best pull in that :D

GachaSummonMulti.png

Then was the time to do Lapis multipulls:

Screenshot_20171020-111932.png

Mission done, got Lapis left, now starts saving til something. Prolly for Xmas / NY.

Ok. I didn't get Nichol, but Iam not chasing him. I don't have cactuars, leftovers from 2b went to Lunera. In that multipull it was nice to see rainbow in middle of there while popping Ilias (new to me).

Since its event, Iam not running PRO xp dungeon (atleast not now, later maybe).

RedZaraki

Banned
I pulled 4 rainbows in 70 pulls......

WTF!

I just wanted pirate jack lol.

Got:

Grim Sakura
Grim Sakura
Trance Terra
Fohlen

My 2nd T. Terra. Also got one Pirate Jack and one Illusionist Nchol. Others were my 3rd Rasler and 1st Crowe. Very happy.

Praise the RNG gods! I'll summon a bit next week too in reverance.

Alkez

I was never planning on this. I haven't even looked at her skills or anything. Is she actually good??

She can be, but she requires a specific setup imo. I wasn't impressed at first, but after thinking about it I see how she's meant to be used.

You basically need 3 things to make her work. Passive mp recovery, as she will be using 90mp every 2 turns and doesn't have an innate recovery. If you've been using the Niers units this is nothing new for your team.

You'll also need Rikku's pouch on your team as you'll want to get her LB every 2 turns. Equally you can give her some LB boosting gear, but most likely that is suboptimal.

And ofc you'll need her own TM.

Then as far as I can see the main strategy is simply to use her LB, then next turn you double Eldrich Flame. Rinse and repeat.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
This game is a mess----6h maintenance or something incoming.

Grats Rixa & Zaraki on your pulls - thats a nice haul.

Rixa

This game is a mess----6h maintenance or something incoming.

Grats Rixa & Zaraki on your pulls - thats a nice haul.

Welp, that didn't last long.

Reminder. That 8h maintenance message is OLD.

We don't know how long maintenance it will be. Could be short (as in 20mins) or longer.
(Iam seeing 21:00 - 05:00 PDT, same as yesterday).

Thanks @cw_sasuke. It seems we do have Cactuar Dunes, so I will use my nrg there when game is on.

She can be, but she requires a specific setup imo. I wasn't impressed at first, but after thinking about it I see how she's meant to be used.

You basically need 3 things to make her work. Passive mp recovery, as she will be using 90mp every 2 turns and doesn't have an innate recovery. If you've been using the Niers units this is nothing new for your team.

You'll also need Rikku's pouch on your team as you'll want to get her LB every 2 turns. Equally you can give her some LB boosting gear, but most likely that is suboptimal.

And ofc you'll need her own TM.

Then as far as I can see the main strategy is simply to use her LB, then next turn you double Eldrich Flame. Rinse and repeat.

That's interesting, I like simple cycles and looking at her attacks damage numbers I can see where she'd be strong. That is a bit of an investment though.

Top Bottom