• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom preparing multiple Switch version software after success of SF2

meppi

Well at least they are in the planning stages! smh.

Perhaps we'll even get some kind of Monster Hunter game in the coming years, who knows. :-/

GulAtiCa

By more stuff it means a RE4 port

e0dM1.jpeg

ggx2ac

They decided that a port of a 20+ year old game is the make or break for an entire new system? The fuck?

More like to decide whether it would get multiplatform releases like...

- Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 HD
- Disney Afternoon Collection
- Mega Man Legacy Collection

Hey, we might even get Resident Evil 7 since it looks like they might not hit their 2 million sales target.

LordKano

The word "version" is weird. Is it written in the sense of Switch versions of multiplatform titles or just means Switch software ? Maybe a weird translation from Japanese.

The word "version" is weird. Is it written in the sense of Switch versions of multiplatform titles or just means Switch software ? Maybe a weird translation from Japanese.

I read it as the former too (basically ports of recently released multiplats) but yeah it could certainly be a translation thing.

450k of essentially an XBLA game from years ago that's priced several times higher than it's original release is kind of insane
Interest dropped like a rock when it turned out to be pretty garbage so it's unfortunate they released it as is.

Chauzu

If Xbox One or PS4 had to pass tests like this Capcom wouldn't be releasing Monster Hunter World on them.
/s

All old Ace Attorney to Switch as well as Ace Attorney 7 please.

Give me everything you got Capcom

I loved the effort they put into their 3DS titles, and would like to see something similar here. I know a Revelations level effort isn't happening again, but I'll take Mercenaries 2 and a USFIV port for starters.

Edit: Oh, and announce MHXX's localization already.

Top Bottom