• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Me and juro had a GG. Kinda felt like the game was punishing me for running for 5 yard on first down then throwing twice over n over. I'd feel bad about that missed FG of yours if it wasn't coming off a 27 yard punt out of bounds!

Panthers: 10
Newton: 74.3, 8/18, 72 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs // 2 rushes, 8 yards
Stewart: 10 carries, 73 yards // 2 rec, 10 yards
Olsen: 3 rec, 24 yards
Coleman: 6 tkl, 2 INTs

Patriots: 6
Brady: 30.5, 9/19, 130 yards, 0 TD, 2 INTs //
Lewis: 14 carries, 51 yards // 3 rec, 4 yards
Cooks: 3 Rec, 72 yards
Harris: 4 Tkl, 0.5 Sacks

DJ Bowser

GG FMT. The Ints are the stat that pops out, but you shutting down David Johnson is why I had to make so many annoying throws.

Gonna be tough to win the division now when I squandered our game with HFA.

Hope your daughter's ears heal up soon.

GG FMT. The Ints are the stat that pops out, but you shutting down David Johnson is why I had to make so many annoying throws.

Gonna be tough to win the division now when I squandered our game with HFA.

Hope your daughter's ears heal up soon.

that was a really fun game, back and forth. i thought the pass D was still a LITTLE op, but overall it felt pretty good. on one hand yes, the players do jump routes sometimes and its kind of like... alright... but on the other hand i also dont want them to never make a play on the ball.

i was so disgusted with myself on those deep passes. i took my guys out of position both times to allow the catches. when garcon went out that fucks up my offense. his route running is so good. not coincidentally, my 2nd best route runner was the one who bailed me out after. LUCKILY, neither garcon or hyde will miss any time.

as for johnson, i was just trying to funnel him outside. my DL is actually really good so if i can cause you to run sideways they usually shed those blocks in time. can't believe you got that rush TD with carson either, again my fault. time would've run out!

and my daughter is fine, thanks bruh. she has had ear troubles here and there so it's nothing new but i still get worried

DJ Bowser

that was a really fun game, back and forth. i thought the pass D was still a LITTLE op, but overall it felt pretty good. on one hand yes, the players do jump routes sometimes and its kind of like... alright... but on the other hand i also dont want them to never make a play on the ball.

i was so disgusted with myself on those deep passes. i took my guys out of position both times to allow the catches. when garcon went out that fucks up my offense. his route running is so good. not coincidentally, my 2nd best route runner was the one who bailed me out after. LUCKILY, neither garcon or hyde will miss any time.

as for johnson, i was just trying to funnel him outside. my DL is actually really good so if i can cause you to run sideways they usually shed those blocks in time. can't believe you got that rush TD with carson either, again my fault. time would've run out!

and my daughter is fine, thanks bruh. she has had ear troubles here and there so it's nothing new but i still get worried

Yeah, Zone D is slightly OP, but only one of my 4 (or 5?) INTs can really be attributed to that. The seam pass I completed to John Brown in the first half told me that I could actually try to throw regularly again.i like having the strong Zone D because it's challenging for me and because I suck at user-coverage; I just hope people can adjust to the difficulty of the defense and adjust the way they throw accordingly before getting too disenchanted with the game.

It's nice for the defense to not be helpless. Last year on all madden I could pass with 90% accuracy and >140 passer rating on All Madden. It's nice that they made these adjustments, even if it involves some unrealistic reaction times.

Gg sully. Honestly negative yards running and not throwing for the first half was brutal lol.

GG Man, your agressive defense is insane, you hitstick every play and whiff a lot but it doesn't matter because you force so many fumbles!

GL the rest of the way

Let's just give tyreek hill POTW now, 6 catches for 108 and 2 TDs and a punt return for a TD

Edit: Son of a bitch Tamba Hali out 5 weeks tearing a pectoral on the 2nd to last play of the game fuck me

McNei1y

Yeah I don’t know why I still hit stick in open field after all these years. It’s probably frustration. I’m honeslty dropping f bombs like no ones business when I couldn’t do anything offensively. I mean, the run game wasn’t there. At all. It’s so frustrating to have a run game squashed. Holes that were there collapsed immediately.

Oh well. Gl. Tough to have a terrible game heading into a bye week.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
That was about the most frustrating game I have ever played in my fucking life and I can't imagine what DM must feel like. I was playing straight ball control offense and doing well until silly season started. Fumble by Vereen on the 2 yard line, next play DM throws an int. Following play I throw an int. I threw a pick where Marshall was wide open on a curl but Eli throws the ball about 10 yards behind him and hits DMs defender right in the chest. What the fuck. I have had too many errant throws this season! There were multiple times that OBJ or Engram were open and Eli totally missed them. Had a long pass going to Marshall on the right hand side against cover 2 and the ball sails past him. This can't just be me.

End of the day I really lucked out. I threw up jump ball to obj and he stumbled on the defender and the call was a PI putting me at my 11 with 1:10 left or so. Was able to kick the FG and hold DM.

Yeah I don’t know why I still hit stick in open field after all these years. It’s probably frustration. I’m honeslty dropping f bombs like no ones business when I couldn’t do anything offensively. I mean, the run game wasn’t there. At all. It’s so frustrating to have a run game squashed. Holes that were there collapsed immediately.

Oh well. Gl. Tough to have a terrible game heading into a bye week.

Yea the running game being a net loss really hurt you, I couldn't believe how easily my guys were getting into the backfield

ive played 4 games in a row

gimme a star

Ian-McShane-Proud.gif

DJ Bowser

God damn it! I forgot my PS4 controller for remote play on my trip. Delay these advances as much as possible!

DM, I need you now more than ever!

Somnia

Unfortunately I work those 2 nights 7-7 but I’m free Friday
If we roll before then you can play the computer but if not I am free all evening/night.

I'm free Friday after 6PM CST. Just let me know what works for you, I think the advance is at 8pm cst.

Injury Report
A lot of owners have people injured for the season and have not placed them on IR. I'm assuming these are taking up roster spots.

Bears
7 players not on IR who are injured for the season
Bengals
4 players not on IR who are injured for the season
DT A.Billings - 2 weeks
Bills
2 players not on IR who are injured for the season
FS C. Anderson - 4 weeks
Broncos
3 players not on IR who are injured for the season
LT G. Bolles- 5 weeks

Browns
5 players on IR
Buccaneers
RE R. Ayer Jr - 1 week
Cardinals
2 players on IR
MLB D. Bucannon - 2 weeks
Chargers
4 players on IR...
LE J. Boss - 3 weeks

Chiefs
OLB T. Hali - 5 weeks
Colts
7 players on IR
WR T. Hilton - 3 weeks
Cowboys
HB E. Elliott - 7 weeks
Dolphins
6 players not on IR who are injured for the season
WR D. Parker - 5 weeks

Eagles
2 players on IR
C S. Wisniewski - 8 weeks
WR A. Jeffrey - 3 weeks
Falcons
1 player on IR
49ers
5 players on IR
Giants

Jaguars
Jets
5 players not on IR who are injured for the season
WR J. Kerley - 7 weeks
Lions
1 player on IR..
HB T. Riddick - 5 weeks
Packers
SS J. Jones - 4 weeks

Panthers
9 players on IR
Patriots
4 players on IR
Raiders
Rams

Ravens
10 players not on IR who are injured for the season
Redskins
C S. Long - 3 weeks
Saints
6 players not on IR who are injured for the season
Seahawks
3 players on IR
RE C. Avril - 3 weeks

Steelers
HB L. Bell - 3 weeks
Texans
1 player not on IR who is injured for the season
C G. Mancz - 5 weeks
Titans
5 players not on IR who are injured for the season
RT J. Conklin - 2 weeks
HB D. Henry - 2 weeks
Vikings
RE E. Griffin - 6 weeks
CB T. Newman - 2 weeks

So if these guys are actually taking up roster spots and everyone cleans up their rosters, then that's 80 Free Agents potentially about to come off the board.

Top Bottom